Sign in to follow this  
Locutis

Lego Green Grocer (#10185) listed as SOLD OUT

After being notified by someone on another forum, I checked Lego S@H for Canada and the USA, and the Green Grocer set is listed as SOLD OUT.

Get it while you can!

post-14165-12895162221.jpg

I already got it :laugh: .

If anyone in Canada still wants one, I have a couple for sale. Please PM me if you are interested.

LEGO store in the Mall of America in Bloomington, MN, had a few GG on the shelf when I was there on Monday. Worth checking out if you are in the area and still need one.

--Evil

LEGO store in the Mall of America in Bloomington, MN, had a few GG on the shelf when I was there on Monday. Worth checking out if you are in the area and still need one.

--Evil

The Lego store in OK had one set left as of tuesday and was willing to ship.

I called the Lego store in Disney World (Orlando, FL) on December 3rd around 7pm and they still have one. I ordered it and they are mailing it. I got this idea from calling the King of Prussia Lego store. Many of the larger Lego stores will ship items for you. It might be worth a few phone calls.

After being notified by someone on another forum, I checked Lego S@H for Canada and the USA, and the Green Grocer set is listed as SOLD OUT.

Get it while you can!

I called the Lego store in Disney World (Orlando, FL) on December 3rd around 7pm and they still have one. I ordered it and they are mailing it. I got this idea from calling the King of Prussia Lego store. Many of the larger Lego stores will ship items for you. It might be worth a few phone calls.

When Cafe Corner was listed on lego.com as sold out, I bought it on bricklink, used, for $110 plus $20 shipping.

The price more than doubled in less than two weeks.

I have a BNIB perfect condition green grocer, never been taken out of the DHL Lego box I got it in, I live in the UK and it seems to be sold out on the UK website, was thinking of putting it on eBay but the 10-15% final selling fee sticks in my throat, is bricklink better? I've never used it before or is there any other alternatives?

Cheers

I have a BNIB perfect condition green grocer, never been taken out of the DHL Lego box I got it in, I live in the UK and it seems to be sold out on the UK website, was thinking of putting it on eBay but the 10-15% final selling fee sticks in my throat, is bricklink better? I've never used it before or is there any other alternatives?

Cheers

Keep hold of it & wait for a free listing day :wink:

Oh my, I was JUST thinking about this set on my way back to the office over lunch. Might have to pony up some Benjamins for ANOTHER mega set. :P

Keep hold of it & wait for a free listing day :wink:

That only saves a small amount. When you sell the item, you'll still be charged the same percentage.

Selling prices are considerably higher than what the set costed, so if you set your price right, you should still have a good profit after eBay/Paypal or bricklink/Paypal expenses. Check both to see what the selling prices in your country are.

Sign in to follow this