Skipper 24

7628 Peril in Peru

The other day when I went to my local Toys r Us I saw the 7628 Peril in peru set for sale as well as all other indy sets on discount. But when I took it to the checkout desk it wouldn't scan the barcode properly meaning I couldn't get the set :cry_sad: . When I went back today there were none left and no signs of them ever being there :hmpf_bad: . I f anyone would like to try and find this set in there toys r us's I found mine in the UK. I think they might only be in the UK for a while. Best luck trying to find them!!!!

Are you serious? awsome :cry_happy: then they should be here in no time! Im gonna buy a few!

That's very strange...seems TrU is having this problem more often, with the invalid barcodes. :hmpf_bad: Hopefully it'll surface at S@H soon too, cause i can't wait for this set!

Hi all again

yes I think that the plane in raiders of the lost brick is this one you can see it faintly fly across the screen at 1 point that I noticed its probably in more though. As soon as it shows up again Im gonna get it and ill post a review :sweet:

Hi all again

yes I think that the plane in raiders of the lost brick is this one you can see it faintly fly across the screen at 1 point that I noticed its probably in more though. As soon as it shows up again Im gonna get it and ill post a review :sweet:

Thanks for the info, I just hope this set and the rest of the Crystal Skull line gets in Canada soon. I hope you do do a review of the set, as it looks like one of the best sets, out of the line.

.....Crystal Skull line gets in Canada soon......

Where do you live? If you live near Toronto, the TRU at Yonge and Eglinton has all four of them.

What the heck! I need to investigate this at my UK Toys R' Us

I'll let you know what I can find as soon as I can get there.

I'm a little confused. Is this the Indy set with that big plane? Thanks.

~Peace

I'm a little confused. Is this the Indy set with that big plane? Thanks.

~Peace

Yeah that's the one. :wink:

Dr. Brick

Hi all

for those of you wondering I live in Suffolk in East Anglia in England. I will be visiting my Toys r us again this week to check for all the new indy sets!!! I wish they wouldnt have that brickmaster exclusive indy set because in the UK you cant get brickmaster and I want to get all the indy sets. plus that one has some dark green parts much needed for my own indy army vehicles.

Edited by Skipper 24

...in the UK you cant get brickmaster...

I know, that really SUX!!!

However, I went to Toys R Us, and there weren't any Coastguard, Mars Mission or Agent sets in there.

Surely the Agents sets should be on Shop @ Home soon, along with the Clone Wars sets?

yeah I guess the agents and clone wars sets should be but people usually have bought them about a month or so before they are on shop@home dont they????

EDIT: People already have the agent sets dont they oops. does anyone know if anyone has got any clone wars sets yet

Edited by Skipper 24

yeah I guess the agents and clone wars sets should be but people usually have bought them about a month or so before they are on shop@home dont they????

EDIT: People already have the agent sets dont they oops. does anyone know if anyone has got any clone wars sets yet

If someone HAD got a Clone wars set don't you think it would be front page news?

I would like to know when anyone in the UK has found Agent sets?

Just trying to get my point across...

Edited by The Rancor

I guess it would be on front page news. but maybe your friend who is not a member on euro bricks had one. The friend also didnt want you to post it because he was so scared that he would be mugged. just kiddin lol it probably would be. The clones wars sets are available for pre order on amazon though. I reckon that agents sets are available in toys r us somewhere

:wacko: Clones...coastguard...agents... are these in Peru?

Not to be a mini-mod but WTF does any of this have to do with Peril in Peru (7628)?

Edited by tedbeard

jees man if you read the rest of the thread you might realise its because they are all newly relased sets and we were discussing which ones had been released :sadnew:

jees man if you read the rest of the thread you might realise its because they are all newly relased sets and we were discussing which ones had been released :sadnew:

Hi Skipper, let me explain how this works. This is called a thread. The title of the thread is "7628 Peril in Peru". The title is found at the top of the page and should have been the link you clicked on to get here.

Now, here is the tricky part which I guess no one explained to you (and others): adding replies to this thread should only done if you have something to say on the topic at hand (as indicated in the "title"). If you want to talk about new sets in other themes you should navigate to the appropriate thread.

Sorry you and the others were not aware of how polite discussions are carried out in a forum. This is very different from an online chat system where it would be totally appropriate to make whatever random comments on whatever random topics comes to your mind.

Anyway, thanks in advance for keeping on topic.

Eurobricks isn't to strict if there are some little off-topic posts, if they aren't intended to be crap. Don't make an elephant out of a fly :wink:

Back on topic - there's a 3 for 2 sale on all Indiana Jones at TRU at the moment, or has this offer expired already?

Benny

Back on topic - there's a 3 for 2 sale on all Indiana Jones at TRU at the moment, or has this offer expired already?

Benny

the offer runs out on 5th June

sorry for all you offended guys about the posting. now back to the topic has anyone else seen the peril in peru set

I am really looking forward to getting this set, LIving in New Zealand means that we usually get most of the sets last, but it is well worth the wait! :sweet:

sorry for all you offended guys about the posting. now back to the topic has anyone else seen the peril in peru set

No need to be sorry mate, I think your discussion was very relevant. Eurobricks members very often get off topic, just don't make it a habit. :wink: Many a Mod is guilty of this, and they are all proud to admit it. :laugh: Newly released sets is very relevant and a worthy discussion.

For anyone not familiar with off-topic chat, and have an hour or two to spare, take a look at the all famous ice cube tray thread. :wink:

Enjoy, and looking forward to this awesome set! :thumbup: