Kevin W

[MOC] T-70 X-Wing

What I like most on this creation is the water effect. It looks really genuine and it's hard to believe these pieces actually stick together without any hidden support. Regarding the fighter, I'm not big fan of these squishy 'do not touch' designs. And in this case, the most fragile looking parts (nose, cockpit) surprisingly don't contribute to the final appearence. On contrary, I think these look rather odd. Still it's good moc - I like the wings and again - that water rules! :D

I really like the wings but not the nose. That's not a revenge :classic: it's just that I don't understand the part's angles on the nose? But I enjoy your model a lot.

This is a different approach of creating the X-Wing. The cockpit is very original and unique. My favoirte part is the engine, I always wondered how it would come out just using the fenders, not surrounding it with slopes, and it came out better than I thought. You need to have a picture of it closed, since this ships sole unique feature is the engines! I think you did a fine job making the nose slope in, but from certain angles, I feel this technique fails a bit, with all the gaps between plates. espcially the side view that gets me.

I also love the water. it really creates the scene for the model.