brickmasterben11

What is the oddest piece that you have found in the Build a Minifigure

So I was at my local LEGO store, and I decided to build a minifigure. I was choosing my pieces, when i came upon a Spider-Man head. I thought this was odd, because usually there are no licensed pieces in the BaM bins. So I would like to see what pieces (if any) that you found odd or inappropriate for the BaM bin.

Edited by brickmasterben11

I found a bunch of misprinted heads once.

Also some "vintage" heads, which were probably from those "vintage minifgure sets". Like the old Ninja heads or whatnot. Those were cool.

Oh! I found a Sand Green Elves Fence piece. I stuck it behind one of my figures (In plain view, it wasn't stealing) as a nice decoration.

And seagulls. I have six or seven seagulls now due to a seagull infestation in the bins.

A couple of the old chrome swords. Unfortunately a little kid grabbed them all and ran off with them. :grin: It was quite funny though.

Strange pieces usually get in there from the other building areas on the sales floor. I saw Minecraft minifigure parts.

I've seen, and bought quite a few licensed parts in the BAM towers... A full Lois Lane, Celebratiin Luke torso, Santa Fett torso, Leia Ewok Village torso and legs to name a few

Yes, they are. But they're not decorated, unlike all the Chima heads.

Those look like unprinted Gorilla suit Guy heads. A real lucky find!

There have been quote a few of those in the Liverpool one... I think there's still probably a few in there now.

It isn't the same mould as the gorilla suit guy's mask though, it's definitely Chima. There were a few in the London Westfield Shepherd's Bush store when I was there a couple of weeks ago, too...

I found a cape in the BAM as well as a chihuahua piece

I found a chihuahua as well. I also found a graduation cap, a baseball bat and a monkey.

I found a chihuahua as well. I also found a graduation cap, a baseball bat and a monkey.

I also found a T-bone steak as well :iamded_lol:

had a few of these pieces. I'd love some unprinted Chima heads :)

Saw some Stormtrooper torso pieces a year or two back. Just recently I saw, and took, a chromed gold crown.

Probably the most unusual I've seen have been some non-yellow heads. Skulls aren't uncommon, but I've gotten a green face with red or orange print (not able to check it right now) and the occasional flesh-tone one.