Daily Planet: $50, 500+ Parts

TDKR Tumbler: $50, 400+ parts

TDKR Bat Pod: $10-$20, 100+ parts

TDKR Bat Wing: $75, 600+ parts

Anything Arkham City Batman :drool:

Marvel sets:

Iron Man's Lab/House: $50, 500+ parts

The Danger Room:

Steel walls and floor arranged in a corner formation and including a viewing station with the angled windows, plus plenty of modular "traps" - metal arms with buzzsaws at the end, flick fire missiles, "hologram" enemies, Prof. X and at least two other X-Men.

Hell's Kitchen (or maybe just something like "New York Battle" for naming purposes):

A new york alleyway with fire escape ladder, a trash bin, Daredevil, Spider-Man, and two thugs for them to stop.

JLA Watchtower:

An old moon base plate (with the craters) with a computer viewing room, a villain prison, and the big round JLA table - it should come with Martian Manhunter, Flash, and one bad guy to go in the prison.

Spider-Man vs. Venom

Simply put, a battle between Spider-Man and Venom

Minifigs: Spider-Man, Venom (with Eddie Brock Reversable Face?)

Captain America's Breakout

Minifigs: Captain America, Bucky, Red Skull, the little Doctor guy, two Hydra soldiers, and a random American soldier.

(Based on the scene from the movie.)

Just give me a full-sized Helicarrier from the Avengers. :cry_happy: About 1000 pieces at $120 price count. None of this $50 one room playset crap for me thanks.

Spider-Man vs. Venom

Simply put, a battle between Spider-Man and Venom

Minifigs: Spider-Man, Venom (with Eddie Brock Reversable Face?)

I'll take that, and would add a clocktower (similar to the Big Ben in the Cars-sets), to recreate the "birth of Venom".

Batcave-Add-On

Featuring a turntable with a Bat-Vehicle on it, staircase to Wayne Manor, Giant coin, and Joker-Card and a Training-Area.

Minifigs: Batman/Bruce Wayne, Robin/Tim Drake, Alfred, and some villain-"dummies" (villains, henchmen, and/or "normal" criminals).

Lex Corp. Lab.

A "hideout" for Luthor, in which some villains where created. Also featuring Kryptonite in various colors.

Minifigs: Lex Luthor, Mercy Graves, Superman, The Parasite, Metallo.

The Tea Party

Interior, for an Mad Hatter hideout. (Blanket, teapot, lots of cups.

Minifigs: Batman, Mad Hatter, Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum, and Jenna Duffy (The Carpenter).

The Lazarus Pit

Obviously, an Al'Ghul-Themed set. With R'As (2-sided head: young & old) trying to rejuvenate himself... again.

Minifigs: Batman, R'As, Talia, various Ninjas.

Also, I would like to see, a greenhouse with Poison Ivy (and, possibly Harley Quinn), a GCPD set, with Com. Gordon, Harvey Bullock,

and René (sp?) Montoya, and a courthouse with Harvey Dent, and/or Two-Face.

Edited by Nebsirob

Oh, now don't get me started on this topic, I'm an old school Batman viewer as well as the Justice League cartoons fan.

To start from me, say Commissioner Gordon's Office with a Bat Signal on top of it's roof ! :classic:

I'll put my thinking cap on.....Bat-Brick On Bat-think On ! :grin:

I would like a new Arkham Asylum set with a bunch of exclusive characters like Nightwing, Hush, Hugo Strange, Deadshot, Mad Hatter, and some doctors, oh yeah and Batman :wink: . That would be perfect! :wub:

Pardon me for wanting more Batman remakes, but:

First, I'd like a Batboat vs. Penguin's Submarine

Second, Bat-copter vs. Scarecrow's Blimp

Thirdly, Bat-hammer (or Bat-blade as LEGO calls it) vs. something of Mr. Freeze's

Fourth, Arkham Asylum

I wouldn't mind some vehicles from Nolan's trilogy either, but I could live without them

I think that they could fit in Penguin, Mr. Freeze, Scarecrow, Nightwing, and Batgirl all in there somewhere too. I don't know what villains I'd want for Arkham, but I guess I probably wouldn't be dissapointed with the line-up there then.

Batman Beyond series:

Mini and big figures:

Batman (Terry)

Blight

Shriek

Sets:

Future Batmobile with mini Batman.

Jokers chase, featuring Jokers gang, Terry, and old Bruce.

Justice League series would be great as well.

Watch Tower set:

Flash, Hawkgirl, Batman, Superman, Wonderwoman, Green Arrow, and Martian Manhunter mini figures.

Big figures:

Flash

Green Arrow

Sinestro

Superman

Darkseid

i would love to see the xmen mansion with professor x, cyclops, jean, storm, iceman and shadowcat with jugganaut attacking the mansion. i would also love to see a nightwing and batgirl vs penguin and mr freeze set which includes nightwings bike a van or pickup truck for freeze and a side of a street. it would be cool to see a gotham police set with two police cars, a couple of cops and a villian like madhatter.i know everyone wants an arkham but only if its done right for me. it would need a couple of towers a good number of cells and a big gate. and it must have a good list of villians like scarecrow, killercroc, hugo strange, victor zsaz and maybe harley quinn as a doctor would be cool.

finally a batboat the 2006 one was cool but i think it was more of a hovercraft than a boat. it needs to be a speedboat!!!!

Now that I think about it, I'd like to see the Avengers Mansion, with Iron Man, Bruce Banner, Hulk, Thor, Hawkeye ( :wub: ), and Captain America.

Merry Christmas

If I decided how it went:

Riddler's Lair (The Riddler, some Riddler goons, Batman, Robin, and some hostage)

Mr. Freeze's Icecream Truck vs. Batblade (Mr. Freeze, Batman, Freeze Goon)

Batboat vs. Killer Croc's Megadile (The megadile would be a crocodile boat) (Batman and Killer Croc)

Batman Advent Calander (Santa Joker exclusive fig, batvehicles and enemy vehicle minibuilds)

Batcopter vs. Scarecrow's Blimp (Batman, university student, Scarecrow)

Arkham Asylum Breakout (Black Mask, Batman, Red Hood, S.W.A.T. Team Members, Mad Hatter, Clayface, Hush)

Lazarus Pit (Ra's Al Ghul, Taila Al Ghul, Robin (The decal would look beat up), Batman)

Grave Yard Battle (Solomon Grundy and Batman)

Superman vs. Darksied (Superman, Darksied, some Apocalypse residents)

Green Lantern vs. Sinestro Corps (Green Lantern and several Sinestro Corps members)

Ultrabuild:

Solomon Grundy

Robin

Nightwing

Edited by ScaryScarecrow

If I decided how it went:

Riddler's Lair (The Riddler, some Riddler goons, Batman, Robin, and some hostage)

Mr. Freeze's Icecream Truck vs. Batblade (Mr. Freeze, Batman, Freeze Goon)

Batboat vs. Killer Croc's Megadile (The megadile would be a crocodile boat) (Batman and Killer Croc)

Batman Advent Calander (Santa Joker exclusive fig, batvehicles and enemy vehicle minibuilds)

Batcopter vs. Scarecrow's Blimp (Batman, university student, Scarecrow)

Arkham Asylum Breakout (Black Mask, Batman, Red Hood, S.W.A.T. Team Members, Mad Hatter, Clayface, Hush)

Lazarus Pit (Ra's Al Ghul, Taila Al Ghul, Robin (The decal would look beat up), Batman)

Grave Yard Battle (Solomon Grundy and Batman)

Superman vs. Darksied (Superman, Darksied, some Apocalypse residents)

Green Lantern vs. Sinestro Corps (Green Lantern and several Sinestro Corps members

I really like these ideas! Especially the Riddler lair, Arkham Breakout, and Advent Calendar. Of the three, an Arkham set is most likely and I'd love to see it set up as a breakout. Perhaps they could borrow from Knightfall and have it orchestrated by Bane. It'd work for TLG as they tend to like recycling Minifigures in licensed themes. :laugh:

+1 for the bat tumbler, missed out on the original and going by market prices not likely to get one soon unless it is rereleased

they will only do one mansion max and it would be the far more iconic X-mansion,

I'd expect that to include Prof X, Jean Grey, Cyclops, Beast, Rogue and one of Colossus, Nightcrawler, Iceman or Gambit with either Juggernaut or Magneto attacking.

Arkham Asylum with Batman, and any possible villain, possibly Penguin as currently missing.

Spiderman set with Venom and possibly Carnage although that may be too much to hope for.

At the end of the day they will want the sets to get a foothold so you use the most recognizable heroes and villains.

X-Mansion - Playset similar to the last Hogwarts Castle. Can be expanded upon with smaller Danger Room sets.

X-Jet - The "Millennium Falcon" of the superhero line. Should be big, swooshable and fit plenty of minifigures inside.

Sentinel - Brick built and fully articulated.

Other sets related to the Shiar Empire, Savage Land, Weapon X, Asteroid M or the Hellfire Club would be cool as well but those 3 should be the top priority. As for minifigures, I don't mind who comes in what set as long as we get the following:

Prof X

Cyclops

Storm

Jean Grey (or Phoenix)

Gambit

Rogue

Beast

Nightcrawler

Colossues

Iceman

Shadowcat

Emma Frost

Mystique

Sabertooth

Mr Sinister

Apocalypse

Juggernaught

had another few ideas for some sets

first a couple of origins sets would be cool like robin or two face. robin would have a tightrope a couple of mobsters the grayson family and batman along with some other circus scenery. the two face one would include harvey dent a mobster with acid a couple of medics and gordon. also a good idea for a set could be the fortress of solitude it would include supes a couple of villians like general zod. and maybe include lois lane

Unfortunately I don't think the marvel line will be so x-men centric to have all those x-men ideas which is a shame as it's so much better than the avengers!!

Having saisd that, a brick-built sentinel is an absolutely awesome idea!

I posted this in the other Superhero thread, but it doesn't hurt to repeat it here. My son and I were talking about how we would love to see a series of the mini figures be strictly superhero related. There could be a various themed series, or an entire DC series followed by an entire Marvel series, etc. It could even be a seperate series to the ongoing mini figure line. Not only do I think it would sell well, but it would give kids and collectors a chance to get B, C, and D list characters that they would never get in a set.

Hall of Justice would be nice as well.

Thought of a new one:

Wayne Manor $100

Large detailed modular manor (not like modular buildings) but can connect in different ways. Cypress trees and other foliage.

Includes Bruce Wayne, Alfred etc. Maybe a car for Bruce Wayne to drive, Lamborghini anyone? :laugh:

It would be neat if it was based on TDK and there was a section under a waterfall for a batcave. Don't think it would include the tumbler as that uses a lot of parts but the batpod would be a good choice.

How about mini-/midi-/microscale models (perhaps in LEGO Architecture-style?) of noteworthy buildings and locations from the Marvel and DC universes?

Latverian Embassy

Daily Planet building

Daily Bugle building

Fortress of Solitude

The Baxter Building

Four Freedoms Plaza

Xavier Institute for Higher Learning

Wayne Manor

... and so on.

thought of a new one

Wayne Manor $100

Large detailed modular manor (not like modular buildings) but can connect in different ways. Cypress trees and other foliage.

Includes Bruce Wayne, Alfred etc. Maybe a car for Bruce Wayne to drive, Lamborghini anyone? :laugh:

would be neat if it was based on TDK and there was a section under a waterfall for a batcave. Don't think it would include the tumbler as that uses a lot of parts but the batpod would be a good choice.

I support this, he is said to be driving an Aventador in TDKR.. :look:

But a Murci works fine as well.. :grin:

Edited by ceroknight

Any set based on Batman:Arkham Asylum or Batman: Arkham City would be great. So,

Rooftops of Arkham City

$300. About 3,000 pieces. The church where Two-Face is, the tower where Batman found Joker and Harley Quinn, and the docks w/ Deadshot. Minifigs:

Batman

Harley Quinn (AC version)

Joker (AC version)

Deadshot (AC version)

2x Joker Goon (AC version)

Mr. Hammer

Two-Face (AC version)

Catwoman (AC version)

Two-Face Henchman (AC version)

3x Inmates

The Entry

$40-50. About 400-500 pieces. Includes the Arkham City gate and the circular area of fences where Bruce Wayne fights Penguin.

Minifigs:

Bruce Wayne

2x Inmates

Penguin (AC version)

Arkham City Security Official