Starling City's hero, Green Arrow, must put himself to the task of overcoming multiple obstacles along the way to reach club Verdant before it's too late. Will our hero succeed or will he fall to the clutches of Count Vertigo, Brother Blood, or Deathstroke? Watch to find out the reasoning behind his epic journey!

Directed, Animated, and Written by Tristan Kilmer

Completed in 3 weeks. 2nd video to run at 59 fps. I'm also expanding further effort into 3D modeling starting with this video.

Thanks

Wow, you did a great job editing this. Love that it had an Arrow feel to it too. Wish there was some talking or more interaction between the heroes.

Amazing aniamtion, awesome effects, BUT there is IMO a lack of Lego?

The reason for the lack is two reasons. A: Having complete control of the background and it's lighting allows me to change it more to my liking. And B: I'm experimenting more with 3D modeling. I won't do this for every video as much but I do like to practice and learn more techniques in each video.

Wow, you did a great job editing this. Love that it had an Arrow feel to it too. Wish there was some talking or more interaction between the heroes.

There wouldn't really have been any time to have had a brief conversation in the video as it's supposed to be fast pacing and I wanted the video to be able to tell a story with no words.