7711073912_757cd06005_z.jpg

Day Five: Southwest Song

8296417038_1001784229_c.jpg

8295368727_90097cc2b1_c.jpg

8295368873_e6a7304e8d_c.jpg

8296417482_011906055c_c.jpg

Day 5 Starts now.

The Rules

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Scum. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum, while the Scum must outnumber the Town. Any Third-Party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.
  2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.
  3. A game day will last until majority vote is reached up to a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. After the day has concluded, a night phase will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night phase.
  4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
  5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game host. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
  6. You may not quote PMs from other players. Quoting PMs from other players will result in a same-day 3-vote penalty against you for each incident.
  7. Do not play the game outside the day-thread and PMs. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread; you must always play the role given to you. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
  8. Writeboards will not be used in this game. All communication is to be done in the game day threads and via PM.
  9. If you are dead, your game is over. You may not comment on the game to any living or dead players in any form. This includes posting, private messaging, direct chat, email or any other form of online or offline communication. Any information you had becomes void and may not be passed on. The same applies for living players making contact with those who are no longer playing, no matter what the stated purpose. Both situations can appear to be an attempt to gain information or cause influence that would be unfair to the remaining living players. Whether you are still playing or have already died, if you are contacted inappropriately, please notify the host immediately. Violation of this rule will result in instant mod-kill and probably something worse after the game.
  10. You may not edit your posts. Editing your post will result in a 2-vote penalty. This is your only warning.
  11. You must post in every Day Thread. Failure to do so will result in a 1-vote penalty at the start of the next day.
  12. You must vote in every Day Thread. Failure to do so will result in a 2-vote penalty at the start of the next day.
  13. These rules will not change through the game. Do not pester the host about changing any rules.
  14. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host using your role PM. All other forms of communications will be ignored.

The Host

8234239796_18dc8ae963_t.jpg

Julia (Darkdragon)

The Living

8232301613_1f803b2ae5_t.jpg

Oscar (Hinckley)

8233583473_bce11151d6_t.jpg

Wild Dragon (Dragonator)

8234646530_b8bd152088_t.jpg

Dansmith IV (Dannylonglegs)

8233583427_15b1983e22_t.jpg

Patty (DarthPotato)

8234240116_dae86e0271_t.jpg

Carl (CallMePie)

8234240132_3ec669d0da_t.jpg

Dave (Piratedave84)

8233177977_6f55f2d20f_t.jpg

Fred (def)

8232319737_9986abdb27_t.jpg

Cece (Cecilie)

8233177659_3b7890311c_t.jpg

Ginny (Captain Genaro)

8234239778_5199153267_t.jpg

Penny (VolcanicPanik)

8233177797_5fbc1f176c_t.jpg

Billie (badboytje88)

8233177551_56b94714da_t.jpg

Amy (iamded)

8233177635_9e6c55f5fb_t.jpg

Katie (PsyKater)

8234240184_985585a8e2_t.jpg

Sara (TheBoyWonder)

8233178013_4f25fc3399_t.jpg

Jimmy (JimButcher)

8233177855_ceb31d06b2_t.jpg

Mike (Bob)

The Dead

8234240074_5dee1df3e1_t.jpg

Zara (zakura) - Town - Killed Day One

8234239902_a838383e4c_t.jpg

Trisha (TrumpetKing67) - Town - Lynched Day One

8233177739_4897f1049a_t.jpg

Jane (JackJonespaw) - Town - Killed Day Two

8233177923_18a2165f59_t.jpg

Walter (WaterbrickDown) - Scum - Lynched Day Two

8233178055_5f1cb6e3ff_t.jpg

Matilda (Zepher) - Scum - Killed Day Two

8231802956_398cce77d6_t.jpg

Shadell (Shadows) - Unknown - Lynched Day Three

8234240030_ab64e8df97_t.jpg

Heather (fhomess) - Town - Killed Night Three

8233177533_0b790855c8_t.jpg

Daisy (Scubacarrot) - Scum - Killed Day Four

8233177697_8cdca90101_t.jpg

Tammy (Tamamono) - Scum - Lynched Day Four

:rofl:

The good news is the Scum wasted their kill on me. Thanks for "calling my bluff" dumbasses. I have a bulletproof vest. Very happy to cause you to waste your night kill. :wink: Hope you don't feel too stupid as that may kill your momentum. :roflmao::rofl::roflmao::rofl::roflmao::rofl::roflmao::rofl:

I'm satisfied with those results. With all that flail yesterday, I think the few remaining scum will be getting quiet. Today might be a little quiet.

And hopefully future scum are taking notes on the way the scum have been giving themselves away. A textbook way not to survive.

Four to five down! There can't be many of them left now. :sweet:

Awesome, what a great result. Very happy with that, let's keep this up. :thumbup: Would be great if we can find the remaining scum today. :sweet:

Woo! That's what we call a victory. :grin: The scum can't have many left now, if we play our cards right we could win this today!

Yay! I think it is not a long way to go anymore! It's great to see that there was no townie killed tonight.

Yey, we're on a roll here :grin:. Still no result on Shadell though :look:. I guess the janitor action is not just a one-night postponer.

Heck yeah. There can only be one or two left now!

And quite possibly, you are one of them. Are you still claiming Oscar as the most likely to be scum? (Actually, that might be your biggest claim to towniness: no scum would go against the person leading the lynches. They are more likely to suck up to him as Daisy and Tammy were until their dying day.)

Now, Oscar has a lot more info on who's helping the town and who isn't. So, some people that might look like lazy lard-butts might actually be working hard behind the scenes. But surely some are just lazy lard-butts.

My lazy lard-butt list is currently: Penny, Billie, Ginny and Patty.

I worked very hard to get Daisy removed from town, while multiple townies accused us as being townies arguing with each other. That was obviously not the case. I was using reason, and Daisy was using a scummy strategy of spitting bile, to paint me as an aggressor. With her proven scummy, I can be considered as safe as can be. I look forward to hearing lots and lots of accusations today. Go for it! :sweet:

I'd add Sara and Mike to that list... they're so quiet I almost forget they're even here...

I'd add Sara and Mike to that list... they're so quiet I almost forget they're even here...

Sara helped confirm my story to others with her lunch, so I'm assuming she's town. If she was scum, she would have just kept it to herself, and not make the town block stronger. She's not on my list.

Mike on the other hand really is a lazy lard-butt unconfirmed to me. I know he gave away his lunch on day one, but since scum received lunch, that would have been fair strategy. And Oscar was suckered into Daisy's story early on because of her megablocks hedgehog-licking, as with Tammy. It seems part of the scum strategy early on was to suck up to him, so maybe he'll have to look at who else has been doing so without actually providing help :sceptic:

I had requested not to be part of big private conversations, so I don't really know what's going on.

Right on!! 2 more down!!!

I'm going to second Fred and as Penny, Billie, Ginny and Patty to start contributing to the discussion.

We are in a great position now and if we lack a convincing lynch, I am very comfortable with lynching a quiet player; be it town or not!!!!

It's awesome to see that two more scum are down! I have to say that I never really suspected Tammy (like I said yesterday) but if the inspector had results then we had to follow through with them. So we've killed four scum so far... how many are usually in a group in these types of situations? Isn't it around a quarter to a third of them? If so then I'm betting on there being possibly one to three more.

Okay, now Hinckley is pretty Town to me. My suspicions go against Wild Dragon, Penny and ... Fred.

Sorry, could you explain to me once again why I should trust you? The only thing that stands out to me is your fight against Daisy but this could be a smart scum move as well. What makes me so suspicious is that you have been so quiet on Day 2 and 3. And when it was about lynching Daisy, you were back. Just in time. To make it look like you were not in the same team.

Just my feeling about you. Could you please explain why I should be not suspicious of you anymore?

Wow we are doing a good job! It won't be long and we'll have rid the entire stables of horse killers! Whoot whoot!

Just to address those who think I am scummy or lazy.

Yes I do not get the award for most talkative person. I know. But I do like to note that I am not a member of the horse killers. For instance, I reminded Jimmy that he should really vote a few days ago even though a conviction had been reached. And today I am stepping forward and helping Oscar to rid these stables of our possible last scummy scumbag.

For instance, I reminded Jimmy that he should really vote a few days ago even though a conviction had been reached.

How....townie of you..? :wacko:

Yes I do not get the award for most talkative person. I know. But I do like to note that I am not a member of the horse killers. For instance, I reminded Jimmy that he should really vote a few days ago even though a conviction had been reached. And today I am stepping forward and helping Oscar to rid these stables of our possible last scummy scumbag.

Oh wow, I'm totally convinced :hmpf:

I'm going to echo the praise that most of the scum are gone, but at the same time I'm not sure why some people think Fred and Oscar are scum. Fred has had it out for Daisy since Day One and unless its all been an elaborate ruse, I'd say he's town. Oscar, meanwhile, has led us to multiple convictions of scum so I also trust him.

I realize I'm not the most talkative person but I do sit back and read and keep up with what's going on. I gave away my lunch on Day One because I feared that I wouldn't last and I might be killed. I decided to pass it on so it wouldn't be wasted.

I also have been vehemently against Daisy since Day One, and I can assure you that's not been a ruse.

As others have said, there's the quiet ones (like me) however at this late in the "game" you don't look for the quiet ones. You look for the talkative ones and wait for them to slip up. E

I'll confirm Billie is being helpful, but someone pointed out to me in private that Daisy and Tammy were also trying to be helpful. However, for now I trust Billie, so I think our other lazy targets are better.

Sorry I've been distracted, bitches! My family is in Town for Christmas. Hedgehogs make horrible company. There are carrot shreds, nests and droppings everywhere! But we're celebrating the birth of the hedgehog Messiah, so we put up with these little conveniences.

I'm piecing some results together in the mean time. Hopefully we'll have something, though it may be another confirmed Townie. I've asked Bunsen to confirm someone close to me, just to make sure that not all of my trusted circle was composed of Scumbags. :blush: I'll let you know as soon as I hear from him.

Peace out Bitches! Merry HedgeHogChristMas!

I agree with that list and am willing to vote for any one of these four... except for Billie, since Oscar appears to trust him more than the others at this point.

How....townie of you..? :wacko:

Oh wow, I'm totally convinced :hmpf:

You did remind me to vote, yes, but I'll echo Cece and Carl by saying this does not at all clear you, or make you look more innocent by any means. In fact, it could have been a ploy to just seem townie/helpful. Not saying that it was, just that it might have been.

I've been wondering why there's been so many missing scum kills in the night, does anyone have any ideas? So far we have:

Night 1- Walter (probably the original scum killer) was blocked.

Night 2- The scum killer was blocked again?

Night 3- Heather dies (the only night kill so far, I believe)

Night 4- No one dies because Oscar was bullet proof, apparently.

So I guess we have it all mostly explained, actually. I think the only night where we, or at least I, don't know why there was no kill was Night 2.