domino39

MOC: French Station

Longueur/ Length : 274 tenons/studs

Largeur/ width : 63 tenons/studs

Hauteur/ Height : 60 tenons/studs

Nombres de pièces/ Numbers of parts : environ/ Approximately 20 000

Nombres d’heures de réalisation/ Numbers of hours: 250 heures/hours

Assemblage/ Assembly : 8 modules

Technique : SNOT (Studs-Not-On-Top) pour les bâtiments aux extrémités/ For buildings in the extremities

The station of Rochefort is a French railroad station situated in the city of Rochefort in the department of Charente-Maritime, region Poitou-Charentes. It is the work of the architect Pierre Esquié, it is registered as Ancient memorial and is an important station of the SNCF(FRENCH NATIONAL RAILWAY COMPANY).

2_domino39.jpg

3_domino39.jpg

4_domino_39.jpg

6_domino39.jpg

7_domino39.jpg

8_domino39.jpg

9_domino39.jpg

14_domino39.jpg

15_domino39.jpg

gare.jpg

gare-de-rochefort.jpg

OOOOOH! Nice really like your MOC! the details are amazing, would love to see this in person, but a great job on that station!

Epic job!

At first I thought that the red doors was a little too bold, and mabe a bit off, but then I saw the photos of the real thing! Extremely well done.

I especially like the small french flags and the round windows on the roof.

Question: How did you do the parking-areas; with cut baseplates and stickers¿?

That dome roof on the main entrance is just :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: !

The facade details are spectacular too! and to see the whole thing in minifig scale is AMAZING!!

Wow, what a coincidence! We live 15 minutes away from Rochefort :laugh:

That is an amazing moc, and lots of great techniques :thumbup:

That's a truly great train station - well done on building something so big and realistic. It looks just like the real thing! I'm always amazed by people who dare to take on such huge projects. My favourite part is the dome - it does look like it's just a little bit tall compared to the real station, but curvature is something that's not easy to achieve with Lego. All in all a fabulous model!

What an AWESOME train station :grin: , and that roof section and arch entrance is just beautiful :wub: .......fantastic designing there 'domino39' and Brick On ! :classic:

Beautifully done! It looks just like the real thing :thumbup: I like that you included some vehicle and minifigs to add some life to the scene :classic:

I saw this on Brickshelf as a WIP, and already thought it was great....

But it's even better then great, it is awesome and inspiring! :thumbup:

My favourite detail has to be the little round windows in the roof of the small buildings.

I know it is hard to photograph these large models, but would it be possible to get some better, sharp images?

These pictures really don't do your model justice IMHO.

really nice station! And I thought rochefort was only about moulded cheese (that I like b.t.w.) ;)

Very nice indeed! Great job, that's a lot of work!

Absolutely lovely! The round curves are truly amazing and you have captured the atmosphere perfectly.

This looks fantastic. :wink: That glass and the gigantic roof just looks amazing, keep up the great MOCs.

This is absolutely fantastic!

Everything is perfect!

The glass facade works out beautifully. And the curved front and roofs are stunning!

The colour scheme, the details, the sheer size... Probably one of the best Lego Train stations I've seen!

Great work, it resemble perfectly the original :thumbup: :thumbup:

Edited by Wedge09

This station is absolutely beautiful and would have to rank as one of the best stations ever built, I am particularly impressed with how you have maintained a high level of detail in such a large model.

This is stunningly beautiful. I love all the nice little details you put in this big build.

Also the multi-SNOT walls to create the dark tan framing is absolutely beautiful.

Kind regards,

Teddy

WOW, your station is amazingly accurate. You have built some beautiful curves in to those buildings. :thumbup: The whole build look so neat and I would love to see this in person.

This is one of the most beautful Lego stations I have ever seen. When I grow up my creations will be like this ;)