Sign in to follow this  
Sting

Who IS this guy??

Sorry if this has been discussed, but I just want to know who exactly THIS guy is...

He is on the Skulls Eye Schooner and in the Imperial Trading Post(as a merchant?)(he has blue pants in the trading post)

Just wondering.

He is Steve...

Steve was born in Liverpool friday march 13th 1701 in Liverpool. He was the youngest of a family of 9 boys and 3 girls. But life was hard in Liverpool, so his dad became an sailor but lost his life in a tragic accident, he feel down from a mast, wile he was trying to catch a segal..... Steves mom could not get a job, so she had to ask people for money, and if the month where hard sell her self..... She died in 1715 when she walked in front of a horse.. Some say it was an iccident, boths say she did it on her own.. she was tired of life, and did not want to see here anoying kids any more..

At the age of 14 Steve was without his parents, but still had some 3 brothers and a sister left... The three brothers and Steve tried to start a music group, but people said that a music group of 4 never would have an chance in Liverpool..

Sadly this was not the end of Steve's tragic life... 2 of his brothers dies in 1724... One of them, his brother Joe, was hit in his head by something called a blattersack, wile playing a game, where people used thir feet.. He died on the spot.. Steve's other brother Peter went crazy, and ran to the Kings castle at Windsor, yelling that they should make somekind of Entertainment Land there..... The Guards killed him on the spot...

Now Steve was left with his brother Felix, and his sister Mary....

Steve went from job to job, being many things like a carpenter, brickbuilder and cleaning toilets. But one morning Mary came running to Steve that she heard of a great job for him..... But tragic hit again, before she could tell Steve what is was, she too was hit by an Horse like her mother.. Her last words where....This is not dandy....

There was nothing to do for Steve, then keep working... And hope that he would get lucky.....

One morning a sailor named Redbeard noticed how great he was at cleaning toilets, so he asked if Steve wanted a job on his ship, and Steve was happy to say yes.. So he ran home to Felix to tell him the great news, only to find that Felix had died of the Plauge...... or Hunger.. nobody really knew...

So there was nothing to do for Steve than join Redbeard on his ship... Where he later proved himself, as a great figher, leader and toilet cleaner...

Steve died in 1767, when he by mistake walked infront of a canon... he was 66 years old.

Hope this helped :)

Wow, who new LEGO made such big backgrounds for all there mini-figs :-D lol, great story, I laughed, I cried--it was awsome!

LMFAO TT

(my second LMFAO spam post, but I could not help it. Shoot me now)

Gyl

edit: 5 minutes later. Still laughing.

ROFL!! Great stuff TT! ;)

It is a really sad story, it makes me wanna buy Steve the minifig of Bricklink and lavish him with all sorts of cool Lego stuff..

Jon.

Awesome stuff DoubleT.

Good to know that even toilet cleaners can get immortalized in LEGO.

It is a really sad story, it makes me wanna buy Steve the minifig of Bricklink and lavish him with all sorts of cool Lego stuff..

Steve is probably the rarest of all pirate mini-figures as he can only be found on the Skulls Eye Schooner here's some BrickLink prices for ya: Steve for sale

His twin brother Roy found in the Imperial Trading Post sells for over US$10 on BrickLink: Roy for sale

:D It is a mini fig based on a true story ;)

Yes, DoubleT where did you find this story?

And this reminds me, I saw this mini-figure on eBay for US$40 but nobody purchased the poor bugger...

There is a Steve available for under $10 but I would rather buy the set with Steve in it!

I always thought that "Steve" was the first mate or helmsman if you wish of the Skull's Eye Schooner. Although I like the Black Seas Barracuda better than the Schooner, I must admit that the Schooner has a slightly better minifig variety.

Sometimes those prices are ridiculous.

F.ex. you can buy an Iron Drone for like $ 4.5 or $ 4.7

A sentry micro machine with an Iron Drone costs $ 4.99

It doesn't make sense.

Where is Steve available for $10? Is that on BrickLink or some place else?

Steve comes in two sets, Imperial Trading Post and Skulls Eye Schooner, although he wears different slacks. Unless you believe the other one is Roy.

pi053.jpg vs pi054.jpg

Being in only 2 sets he is the rarest occurring mini-figure in the Pirate theme.

I am planning on buying Imperial trading post, and Roy will make a great Jack Sparrow with the Rascus head and darker pants.

Where is Steve available for $10? Is that on BrickLink or some place else?

Steve comes in two sets, Imperial Trading Post and Skulls Eye Schooner, although he wears different slacks. Unless you believe the other one is Roy.

pi053.jpgvs pi054.jpg

Being in only 2 sets he is the rarest occurring mini-figure in the Pirate theme.

Check this out:

Steve available for $9.99 (+ postage) |-/

Another rare minifig would be the bare chested tatooed pirate with brown vest that is in the Red Beard Runner set. I do not have the set nor the fig but I do not care too much about it. I refuse to buy the ship since I do not like the design and the features at all. Maybe some day, I will get the fig just for fun. :-/

Mr Jamtf, do you refer to this mini-figure?

pi013.jpg

He is also quite rare however he is found in more sets than the Steve/Roy (aka the Mercant), although those sets did have a shorter run than Imperial Trading Post and Skulls Eye Schooner so maybe he's rarer.

I always called the guy with the puffy pirate shirt "Seinfeld" and the bad lookin mudder with the tatoo, I always called him "Sir"

WHAT??????????????????????????????????

DoubleT...are you saying that guy is based in a real person?Can you told us where do you find that information?