Peppermint_M

EB Ninja Month: Everything's better with Ninja!

med_gallery_4757_228_181057.png

med_gallery_4757_228_57342.png

Everything is better with Ninjas!

We all know that everything is better with ninjas; laundry, homework, mowing the lawn and all those other mundane chores. So go ninja up those boring tasks and make things awesome!

Build in two categories of vignettes.

8x8

16x16

Rules

• Build a vignette that measures 8 studs by 8 studs or 16studs by 16 studs(No height limit.).
  • You can enter both categories of vignettes.
  • A reasonable overhang is allowed to accommodate tree limbs or minifigures accessories, but may not exceed more than 2 studs outside the base.
  • This is a building contest. Be creative. Any theme is allowed as long as it is mundane, nothing exciting else it won’t belong in this contest

Other Rules

• No official Ninjago figures are required but are preferred.
  • No clone brands or custom parts including decals, stickers, cut outs unless it's official TLG stickers.
  • Custom parts includes BricksArms, BrickForge, etc.
  • There is no parts limit as long as it all fits within the vignette.
  • Entries are to be posted in this topic.
  • One entry per person. An entry must include a picture (no larger than 800x600) showing the vignette. You may include up to 2 more images following the same rules. If you choose to take additional pictures, you may link to an outside gallery.
  • Digital backgrounds are allowed.
  • No LDD entries.
  • Upload your images onto those dedicated image hosting websites such as Brickshelf, Flickr, etc. Do not use Eurobricks attachment to upload your images.
  • No webcam or cellphone camera images can be used for the submitted entry. It must be taken in a clean and decent background with enough brightness to show the beauty of your entry.
  • The contest begins now and will end on the (30th October 10:00pm) (GMT). Voting will begin immediately after that and will last 7 days.
  • Please note that cheating or rally your friends, co-workers, and whoever that is not active in Eurobricks but owns an Eurobricks account but wants to vote for the sake of voting in terms will be frowned and may or will be subjected to further inquiry.
  • In the event of a tie, the Staff will vote to decide the winner(s) and all Staff decisions are final.
  • Any violation of the rules will be subject to disqualification.

Prizes:

16x16

1st Kendo Cole Booster Pack, Set 9551 Car. Set 30087. Jumping Snakes Set 30085

2nd Car. Set 30087. Jumping Snakes Set 30085

8x8

1st Kendo Cole Booster Pack, Set 9551 Car. Set 30087. Jumping Snakes Set 30085

2nd Ninja Training set 30082. Ninja Glider Set 30080

Here is my entry to the 8x8 catagory (clicking on the picture will take you to the topic):

8060809491_0a9eecaca7.jpg

Edit:

And my 16x16 entry:

On re-reading the rules, my first impression was one in each size catagory, but was I wrong?

Here is my 16x16 entry!

8068126183_a274bf03ab.jpg

Edited by Kai NRG

Legofin2012, if ypu get the BBcode from under the share button, then you can deleate the last part after copy and pasting and you should get the photo like this:

8082888614_ac94a35548_t.jpg

(I picked the thumbnail size, you can get it bigger :wink: )

Edited by Kai NRG

Here's my entry in the 16x16 category, called "Mucking out the stables":

8104613379_0df6230b42_n.jpg

Hope you like it.

There are more photos in the topic and on flickr.

Here is my 16x16 entry:

8127835640_8c94ed4648.jpg

Edit: Clicking on the picture takes you to the topic!

Edited by Garmadon

Here's my entry in the 8x8 category, called "Going to the Barber".

8130035782_d5e0fa3915.jpg

More photos in the topic and on flickr.

Ok everyone: You have to post a picture in the thread for your entry. You can only post one entry per catagory.

You have three days to go!

Last minute entry for 8x8:

Space Ninja is making adjustments to radar dish outside spacestation. No thrusters needed for a Spinjitzu master ....

8137610490_716ba84c16.jpg

Edited by harakiri

I appreciate the fact that you have got the voting thread up, however you said that each voter got three votes. Does that mean, like in the Ultimate battle catagories, three for each size, or just three total? I'm a bit confused, perhaps the voting rules should be reworded? :wink: Thanks!

Edit: if that was a mistake, I think I just understood how you made it a whole lot better! :tongue: I meant that the Ultimate Battle catagories was where it was unclear how to vote, is it the same as the Everything is better with ninja?... Hope that make sense!

Edited by Kai NRG

Where's the voting thread ?

Is a separate thread. There is the word "VOTING" at the end of the title of the thread.