Sign in to follow this  
Toa_Of_Justice

Terramphi

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Ironically, my latest LDD model is for college rather than a relaxing diversion from it! :tongue: Basically, I had to do a project involving some type of software, and I got approval to use LEGO Digital Designer! :grin: My professor encouraged everyone to post their projects on the Internet, so I did!

The Terramphi is a concept amphibious military vehicle. It can cruise over land and water at 150 miles per hour while maintaining a smooth ride for its two occupants, thanks to its tough suspension and reinforced wheels. Its engine provides 1,000 horsepower, which can drive the wheels on land, run the rotatable rear turbines on water, or power both for an extra boost on land or water. The Terramphi defends freedom with a rotating and elevating machine gun turret, four smaller machine guns in the front, and two missiles that can launch at any land, sea, or air target within two miles of the vehicle. A satellite dish and a radio antenna facilitate navigation and communication with other soldiers in the field. There is also a storage compartment in the rear of the vehicle for supplies.

I dedicate the Terramphi to freedom-defending soldiers around the world.

Click on any image to enlarge it.

lddscreenshot1s.png

lddscreenshot2s.png

Front

lddscreenshot3s.png

Side

lddscreenshot4s.png

Rear

lddscreenshot5s.png

lddscreenshot6s.png

Bottom

lddscreenshot7s.png

Check out the engine!

lddscreenshot8s.png

Suspension, turbines, guns, missiles, and satellite dish in action; mirrors folded in to protect them in combat.

lddscreenshot9s.png

Doors and storage compartment open; missiles and satellite dish folded in.

lddscreenshot10s.png

The brave soldiers who ride the Terramphi into battle.

LXF File

Concept Sketches

Two older versions of my model (LXFs only; no screenshots available at this time): Version 1 - Version 2

Full Brickshelf gallery (when public)

So, is the Terramphi battle-ready, or should it be sent back to the engineers for improvement?

-Toa Of Justice

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Very nice concept design for an amphibious military vehicle Toa, the overall dark green color scheme fits the jungle military camouflage well and the working wheel suspensions is a perfect functionality for the uneven terrain possibilities. Great job, I've added this to the Index together with your two new experimental HF LDD MOCs. :thumbup:

Very nice concept design for an amphibious military vehicle Toa, the overall dark green color scheme fits the jungle military camouflage well and the working wheel suspensions is a perfect functionality for the uneven terrain possibilities. Great job, I've added this to the Index together with your two new experimental HF LDD MOCs. :thumbup:

Thank you very much for the nice comments and adding my models to the index! :classic:

-Toa Of Justice