Kerntechniker

[WIP] Landscape

Long time no see.

I am sorry for that. I have started with a child dream to build a landscape and here is the first pictures of the WIP.

I hope you enjoy and feel free for C&C.

mittelalter_10.jpg

mittelalter_02.jpg

mittelalter_05.jpg

mittelalter_03.jpg

This landscape looks brilliant. :sweet: The long wall at the edge of the landscape looks nice and the buildings are detailed. Just keep up the great work and your landscape will look splendid in no time.

That's an awesome lanscape, how big are you intending to build it? also what will it consist of? villages, another castle maybe outpost etc?

I really like the Snot water. Good details already. And I really like the Gate-Tower. Looks like face with opened mouth :D

Good Landscape, continues and become a very good landscape :thumbup: :thumbup:

I like a lot the wall with the port :classic:

Looking good :thumbup: I would suggest adding more plates or plants to the rather bare grass area in front of the wall.

Your water is great :classic:

Nice job so far! I would recommend placing the flowers in clusters, that is to say, group them up a little.

Other than that looking very good! :)

Thank you all for the nice comments.

I keep you posted when it continues.

P.S. The wheel think is true but I like my ships with steering wheels even if it is not correct. :sweet:

Very nice river snot technique and a good harbor-side. The Town is looking good with a great city wall. The outside landscape is also coming along nicely. I look forward to seeing more.... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

This is awesome. I love how you can see the roots of actual LEGO sets under the nice custom touches that you're bringing to it.

Keep up the good work. :thumbup: I like your trees and the colourful flowers around the tree trunks. Maybe I'd only change the 'stone' path, to include some darker plates to make it look more realistic.

Wow, the progression pics of this make it look even more awesome, keep going sir, I want to see pics of this completed and then again during a time of war with armies on it marching, fighting, and castle sieges.

Thank you for all these nice comments. I have just finished some new moduls.

mittelalter_28.jpg

mittelalter_35.jpg

mittelalter_39.jpg

Here you can see that I am going to redsign the stone path. Indeed it looks better and more realistic mixing the different grey colors. Thank you for this contribution.

mittelalter_31.jpg

C&C is welcome and I keep you posted.

Hi,

here is a small update from my WIP landscape. I have made some changes around the Gate and improved the towers.

mittelalter_046.jpg

mittelalter_049.jpg

mittelalter_066.jpg

C&C is welcome and sorry for the long delay.

Long time no see, but I have been busy reconstruct the gatehouse and the walls and some real life issues :).

Here is the update from my work so far.

mittelalter_085.jpg

Your castle walls look great. Im wondering, if your gate house is this big, how big will the keep get?

Thank you. I have improved the walls a lot from the beginning. The landscape should cover my table one day, which means 1,6 x 3 metres. But until it is finished a lot to build I have.