Sign in to follow this  
Niku

Desert Plains Tower

Desert Plains Tower also known as "Tower of Remembrance", is located on the proximity desert of the Kaliphin Guild, more than a watchtower it is an advance point where explorers gather to patrol the border and mantain secure the trade routes from bandits and drow. Mounted scouts train here on harsh conditions, results of these trainings are the best scouts in all the southern region.

The tower itself holds more than a strategic value as safe passage to the south as it also enables some sort of communication to other towers using a variation from the spy glass, but also is dedicated to a fallen hero.

Crusat Owain a companion and friend of Master Arturus Rex wich in the war against Darkness inflicted a devastating damage to the enemy on these plains, unfortunately fell on the midst of battle, but his memory endures.

dsc01781.jpg

dsc01775.jpg

dsc01779.jpg

dsc01782.jpg

dsc01786.jpg

dsc01784.jpg

dsc01783.jpg

Greetings :classic:

Gallery with other pics:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=490069

Edited by Niku

I like the wooden walls surrounding the tower. A formidable defense to be sure. With towers such as this, Avalonia shall rule supreme!

Fun too see some desert Avalonian building!

The tower looks like something TLG themselves would do! :classic: Great job!

That is nice! I love what you did with the horse armor. I just think the whole thing looks really good. :thumbup:

Thanks a lot for the compliments Captain BeerBeard¡

Actually I always wanted to use that piece but until now was able to give a use to it.

Think if the guild needs a stable I´ll try to use these pieces again and find of a better design.

I like the wooden walls surrounding the tower. A formidable defense to be sure. With towers such as this, Avalonia shall rule supreme!

Coming from a good ship builder and therefore a connoisseur of wood, I am grateful you liked it.

And if you consider it, join us in Avalonia Captain Genaro.

Fun too see some desert Avalonian building!

The tower looks like something TLG themselves would do! :classic: Great job!

I thank you the comment my friend and glad you liked too, I expect with the pass of time becoming a great builder such as you de Gothia.

Actually I am located on the beginning of the desert. But still an Avalonian. :laugh:

6419585731_814266dd33.jpg

A nice blend of desert styling whilst maintaining the Avalonian sense of timber and elvishness, great job :thumbup:

Thanks a lot¡ I Scream Clone

I am glad even the leader of Nocturnus has seen my moc. :cry_happy:

Just hope they don´t like it too much as for conquer it. :devil: