Sign in to follow this  
Shadows

Other Themes Forum Reorganization

In order to more efficiently serve the community, Eurobricks is currently reorganizing the forums to find a better fit for some themes, and the discussions and MOCs you create in them.

As a result, a lot of things will be moving around, especially in here.

If you have previously had a thread in this forum and it disappears, don't think it's been deleted, it's simply been moved to it's new home which can be found with a quick search, or by pulling up a list of your topics or posts.

This is going to be a fairly large job, and we'd like your input in the process, so please feel free to comment in this thread.

Thanks!

-The Eurobricks Team

Things that are currently being moved:

Sci-Fi movie/tv themed topics, Steampunk, Post-Apoc (including Zombies), any form of mecha, droid: To Sci-Fi (previously Space and Mecha)

Power Miners, Rock Raiders, the Aqua themes, Time Cruisers, Horror and other action related topics: To LEGO Adventure! (coming soon)

Things that will be moved shortly:

Stay tuned!

If you feel that one of your MOCs belongs to a theme that is being moved, but isn't clearly labeled as such, you may post a link to it in this thread and say where you think it should go.

So what would you say is classed as "other themes" now then?

I list would be usefull for people that wish to post a "other themed" MOC but do not know where to put it.

So what would you say is classed as "other themes" now then?

Other Themes is everything that doesn't fit somewhere else. That's something that can be discussed in this thread. At this point, it's Fabuland, Belville, Scala, non-system Racers, mosaics, modern military (1900-present), plus an endless supply of odds and ends.

Wow, big changes coming up then! Will the banners/a list under each subtheme name indicate what to put where?

I ask this because it took me a month to find where Agents belonged (and even then it was a chance glance of it as the latest post in the subforum).

Wow, big changes coming up then! Will the banners/a list under each subtheme name indicate what to put where?

I ask this because it took me a month to find where Agents belonged (and even then it was a chance glance of it as the latest post in the subforum).

There will eventually be new banners for a lot of the forums, as well as at least one pinned thread somewhere indicating where things should go in the future. It's likely that such an index will appear seperately in each forum in it's normal MOC index or a discussion thread as well.

Agents will be in the new LEGO Adventures Forum, by the way. :classic:

Yes, these will be highlighted on the forums' description when it has been finalised.

Agents will be in the new LEGO Adventures Forum, by the way. :classic:

I thought we agreed to be subtle on this. :tongue:

I thought we agreed to be subtle on this. :tongue:

... as a freight train! :grin:

Things that are currently being moved:

Sci-Fi movie/tv themed topics, Steampunk, Post-Apoc (including Zombies), any form of mecha, droid: To Sci-Fi (previously Space and Mecha)

Hey! You stole my big news! :tongue: