Hello! I'm here with a new MOC! In LDD I created a Batmobile. But not any Batmobile... Batman Beyond's Batmobile. With this being a unique asset to Batman and it's an overlooked yet popular variant of the Batmobile. Yet we still haven't gotten one. That's where LEGO Ideas kicks in gear. Anyways you want to see the MOC now!

Here is an areal view of the Batmobile. Clocking in at about 330 pieces. This is an unstoppable force of justice when fighting futuristic gangs!

JHeM5iI.jpg?1

The picture I like showing off is this one. Just the main view of the Batmobile and it's glory!

PAcYKFV.jpg?1

And here's the rear view!

vhT4cem.jpg?1

Thanks for looking at my MOC! Feedback would be great and so would a support for the project!

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/81793 :grin:

Looks great if It was a set would be a day one purchase.

Thanks! I've been getting that response a lot and by a lot I mean like three people on Flickr. It's nice to see some public interest in the project though! It helps a lot! :sweet:

One day purchase for me as well... Any interest on putting this up on Ideas?

EDIT: Nevermind, I see it's on Ideas! Supported!

Edited by legozebra

One day purchase for me as well... Any interest on putting this up on Ideas?

EDIT: Nevermind, I see it's on Ideas! Supported!

Haha! Thanks! I'm so glad to see all this overwhelming support! :sweet:

Great work! I'd love to see a Batman Beyond figure/Batmobile sometime in the future.

Thanks! And I would too. I overlooked the show but had binge watched all three seasons and really felt like DC was missing out... Also since Terry is becoming so relevant in New 52 it's the perfect time to make a Batman Beyond set!

Thats awesome, great job beter than any Batmobile we've seen in a set imo.

Thanks! That means a lot!!! :blush:

Impressive design and good luck on Lego Ideas 'NuffSaid1996'......Bat-Brick On ! :grin:

Thanks lightningtiger! :classic:

I agree with everyone else, it really does look amazing!

*goes to LEGO Ideas to support*

Great job :sweet::thumbup:

Regards,

Mitch

I agree with everyone else, it really does look amazing!

*goes to LEGO Ideas to support*

Great job :sweet::thumbup:

Regards,

Mitch

Thanks! As I said before I'm overwhelmed with joy for all the feedback especially with it all being positive. I don't know why but I'm just waiting for that negative comment :tongue:

I don't know much about Beyond but I do like it! Nice use of the stud guns too, gotta do somthing with all of em... :laugh:

Thanks man! And I know LEGO loves them! :devil:

You sir, are my new hero. Bravo, incredible build.

Heh, thanks man! You da real MVP though :wink: as I've said before I love all this support but we need to spread the word somehow... :classic:

Nice!

I like the use of quite a lot of red on black. I see it as a salute to the 1966 Batmobile. My favorite ;)

Supported on ideas.

Now go build it with real bricks! ;)

Edited by B Rick

Nice!

I like the use of quite a lot of red on black. I see it as a salute to the 1966 Batmobile. My favorite ;)

Supported on ideas.

Now go build it with real bricks! ;)

Thanks! I also love the color scheme! I was looking at it and thought 1966 Batmobile because of the red streaks. And I can't build this in real life no matter how much I wanted to because some of these pieces don't exist in specific colors like some wedges that curve are only in red and yellow I believe and the cockpit too although it isn't much of a problem with a trans dark brown cockpit I guess.