Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Custom Fabuland Figs

From my entry to the Classic Castle Job Muller's Contest.

003.jpg

005.jpg

This was fun but a dangerous habit for me to get into since there are a finite number of Fabuland torsos out there to mess with and I'd hate to regret it later.

Please feel free to leave feedback! :classic:

They're cute. :thumbup:

I really wish someone from TLG would look at things like this and realise that they need a new intermediary line to carry kids from Duplo to System. I also wish they'd realise just how incredibly ugly Duplo figures are and that 4 Juniors sucks. I think they figured out the latter one on their own, actually. :laugh:

This was fun but a dangerous habit for me to get into since there are a finite number of Fabuland torsos out there to mess with and I'd hate to regret it later.

I would imagine that there is a large supply of damaged figures out there that would be perfect for some revitalizing, if we could only find a way to tap it.

>>>Snip<<<

I would imagine that there is a large supply of damaged figures out there that would be perfect for some revitalizing, if we could only find a way to tap it.

Its called the buy sell trade forum :tongue: I was thinking of finding some to send you guys... They are more use to you than me.

I will rummage around Adelaide for you. What are the rare ones I need to keep an eye out for?

Regards, Cpt. PB

Its called the buy sell trade forum :tongue: I was thinking of finding some to send you guys... They are more use to you than me.

I will rummage around Adelaide for you. What are the rare ones I need to keep an eye out for?

I can't speak for what Hinck might be interested in, but I'm cheap and always looking for a bargain. At the moment, I have a whopping 13 (not counting duplicates). I'm really picky about condition, so all but one are literally perfect. I've been buying up all sorts of odds and ends planning for my first real FabuMoc, but it's still a work in progress, so it would depend on a lot of things. I imagine they would sell one way or the other in B/S/T/F, so it couldn't be a bad effort to make (and it's always fun searching).

Regards, Cpt. PB

I don't care about the condition, as long as they have arms, legs, and a head. The rarest ones would probably be the fox with a rain-hat and the monkey with a sailors cap.

But about the figs, the decal looks great on the brown rabbit, but I'm not too crazy about the other one.

Aww they are so cool! Are you paint their faces Hinckley? They looks like brand new!

I think lego should bring back Fabuland, using some new Scala/Belville pieces like turkey, apples but remake all old sets. That would rule. I have just one fabuland minifig, Crow with red pilot cap.