Gideon

A Merchant in the Desert [freebuild]

The life as a merchant in the Kaliphlin desert can be very hard, but for some traders who know the secret wells along the scarcely visible camel trails there is much profit to be made by taking these shortcuts!

15006053919_e02408bbd0_c.jpg

15192910415_24ac9bcc76_c.jpg

Previous builds

15093181822_46d5691275_m.jpg 15093540075_5342ffa777_m.jpg

Wonderful sand scape! Wishing you a profitable journey! To my eye the loading arrangements seem a little too regular, maybe. I think it's because real camels don't have square sides.

Looks great Gideon! I really need to get back into the Kaliphlin building mode, you are really outpacing me!

Wow, this is beautiful. I love models that have a minimalist aesthetic. That's a hard thing to do very well because it needs enough detail so it isn't bland without going overboard. This is perfectly done.

I love those sand dunes and the whole build is so clean and simply done while it's still very aesthetic to look at.

Thanks guys! I'm happy that my relatively quick build turned out as I had envisioned it before building it, and even more happy that you liked it! :classic:

To my eye the loading arrangements seem a little too regular, maybe. I think it's because real camels don't have square sides.

Yea, I wasn't too happy with those camel loads either... Any suggestions for improvements? These camels tend to appear in my Kaliphlin builds now and then so I would not mind improving that.