"Look, Ratguts, get this thing moving... NOW!" screamed the goblin wizard. He hated the smell of fish at the best of times and on hot days like these, the smell was particularly bad. And shaking about, high up on his wooden throne always made him feel sick. But the worst thing of all was incessant sound of buzzing. He hated the buzzing most of all.

25041969393_975c63acdb_c.jpg

"Yes Boss yes," snapped the hapless driver, "I'm trying to get it to move... but if the spider ain't hungry, then he just ain't hungry!"

"Well hurry up and get him hungry, or we'll see if he likes the taste of Ratguts for breakfast!"

Dangling the pair of rotting fish further away from them both, and in front of where he can only assume the giant spider is looking, Ratguts encourages the cloud of flies to move in a way that attracts the spider's attention.

25642547406_d7cd48fc66_c.jpg

"Woah, Boss, hold on. Here we go!" he calls out behind him as the giant spider lurches forward.

"That's better," roars the wizard, holding onto the swaying throne that little bit tighter, and turning an even paler shade of olive green. "Now, head towards those human lines. We'll give them something to worry about, if my name's not Gazgob the Wizard... CHARGE!"

25668722375_14e7f3d69b_c.jpg

25041967803_dedd1eae1d_c.jpg

----------------------------------------

If there's anything about this that you like then I would love it if you would take the time to click and support!

https://ideas.lego.c...rojects/134757

Please help inspire TLG and the Lego community to release more castle / medieval / fantasy themed sets! Thank you :D

Edited by nine09nueve

Supported and following. Let me know if my comments are welcome or a bit much. Don't worry you won't hurt my feelings.

Supported and following. Let me know if my comments are welcome or a bit much. Don't worry you won't hurt my feelings.

No super fab! Keep it up... and you might want to mention it to other gaming group related family members! :P

I will, but they are at school right now.

*rofl* of course... and the questions ARE good... helps flesh out the immediate world around the build... (you can tell you're a GM!) I will have to think about a couple of them though... I need to do the questions justice with good answers! :D

What a fun MOC! :thumbup:

Great use of parts from a variety of lines - CMF, Chima and LotR - to give it a Warhammer feel. Nice to see that the goblins have short legs. That's how gobbos should be.

What a fun MOC! :thumbup:

Nice to see that the goblins have short legs. That's how gobbos should be.

Thanks...

Gobbos + Long Legs = Orcs! *rofl*

My orcs have short legs too. Long legs = half-orc (like Uruk) Orcs are to dwarves as goblins are to halflings.

My orcs have short legs too. Long legs = half-orc (like Uruk) Orcs are to dwarves as goblins are to halflings.

Not for me no... Elves > Humans =approx Orcs > Dwarf > Goblin > Halfling > Snotling :D

Looks great and I love the shot with the knight in the foreground and the spider in the back!

Do you have 1/2 orc 1/2 humans? Also is that a shiny shield on the knight?

Looks great and I love the shot with the knight in the foreground and the spider in the back!

Thanks - yeah I kinda stumbled across it but it does the job!

Do you have 1/2 orc 1/2 humans? Also is that a shiny shield on the knight?

Half orcs are possible - not sure how I'd make them it Lego though *scratch* will have to think about it...

The shield on the knight (along with the torso) is a custom templar... made all by myself :D *beam*

Someone's probably anxious to get TW:Warhammer!

Edited by Noktu

Looking fierce and powerful!

Why thank you... I try my best to keep in good shape and eat well - and I have been working out recently :D Wait... hang on... you were talking about the spider weren't you?

Could you brick build the eyes with trans red 1x1 round and the technic ball with hole53585.jpg?0? Won't give you eight eyes but would look cool.

A great and fun build, I love this! You captured the goblin structures perfectly, looking like it'll fall apart with a single touch, yet powerful enough to level a whole village alone. By the way, is that bright green Heroica figure a voodoo doll? Also, is the war drum near that a custom piece? From what I can tell, Lego usually doesn't like the idea of using custom pieces, so replacing that small bit might give you a better chance in Lego Ideas.

Could you brick build the eyes with trans red 1x1 round and the technic ball with hole53585.jpg?0? Won't give you eight eyes but would look cool.

Hmm I do have some of these - it will go on the list of things to try at some point, thanks Mr Roy! :D

A great and fun build, I love this! You captured the goblin structures perfectly, looking like it'll fall apart with a single touch, yet powerful enough to level a whole village alone. By the way, is that bright green Heroica figure a voodoo doll? Also, is the war drum near that a custom piece? From what I can tell, Lego usually doesn't like the idea of using custom pieces, so replacing that small bit might give you a better chance in Lego Ideas.

Thanks - I tried to make it Goblin-y as opposed to my Elf chariot which is sleeker and more Elf-y (IMHO at least!). The heroica figure is an Orkling... (baby orc) who IS beating a rhythm on the war drum... but yes that picture (no 5) slipped in by mistake... I've notified them and they're removing it from the project as it got submitted in error *facepalm* and replacing it might give give me a better chance of not getting kicked off Lego Ideas *rofl*

Very nice! I envy your collection of CMF Goblins.

Heh - you ain't seen nothing yet! *wink* I'm not saying I have as many greenskins as elves... but its close :D