Eric is on a dangerous journey, breaking through the swamp Rorroth. The path through the swamp is in poor condition, the bridge is practically destroyed and Eric has a lot of trouble to break through a dangerous swamp. If he manages to break through, every effort will be rewarded, because nearby is warm inn and Reina, a woman who was expecting him...

Now you know what will be my next build... :classic:

15841954758_454c8f5649_c.jpg

16029371215_ac7bee0314_c.jpg

Nice swamp, Captain Flint!

The broken bridge over the bubbly green swamp is fantastic! I like all the small details, like the various fungus, dead trees, ground color and style variation, rats, and frogs.

I am looking forward to your inn!

Great job with that broken bridge, and those trees as well! :thumbup: Like the little gang of frogs too... probably commenting on Eric's temerity!

Yepp, creepy. Something you don't want to have in your dreams at night - i.e. excellent work!

The bubbles! Magnificent.

I haven't seen this before. It is one of these ideas where you go "that's how it must be done. Why haven't I done this at first?".

That guy is in trouble. My favorite part is the two rats talking about his impending doom near the water's edge.

It's a mess of color and techniques. Way too much going on in a small space. The techniques are well executed, but way too much clutter. This moc would benefit from being twice as big.

We do need more swamp lands in Nocturnus. I like it. The tree design is very creeps and I like the vegetation bits you added in. I think it would benefit from being bigger, but I know part resources and time might not allow that.

Good job.

We do need more swamp lands in Nocturnus. I like it. The tree design is very creeps and I like the vegetation bits you added in. I think it would benefit from being bigger, but I know part resources and time might not allow that.

Good job.

The swamp feel is there. One more 32x32 wide would have nailed it. Spread the details and the colors apart from each other. Sorry, should have said that in the first post. Good job for sure.

Excellent swamp, Captain Flint, great job with the bridge and trees, and the bubbles work very well :thumbup:

I like all the animals looking like their talking to each other too :laugh:

I guess us Nocturnians think a like! Wonderful swamp scene Capt. Flint, the color scheme is awesome, especially the dark red accents. Ingenious little mushrooms, too. Great work sir!

I always enjoy your Nocty landscapes :wub: The bubbles in the swamp and twisted trees are my favorite sections here :thumbup:

The big bubbles, the twisty bits, and the plant with the inverted half-dome and the technic gear are my favourite parts. Great stuff.

I really like the colours in the swamp! Really nice details and solutions as well!

Thank you all. I'm glad you like it.

It's a mess of color and techniques.

I was hoping that this will not look like a mess of colors and techniques, because everything is always done carefully. However, in the future will be more swamp lands from me and I know how they will look next time.

Excellent work, the creepy atmosphere is well done! I love the trees, and how you have that little spot of green, which seems to radiate hope to Eric. Well done :)