Sign in to follow this  
Badsneaker

Creator Family Home

Anyone pick up the Family Home yet? I picked one up today at TRU for 59.99. Same price as SAH. Its been a great build with some very nice features. The piece count is excellent for the money.

I can´t remember having seen a review. :look:

Why don´t you guys do one? :grin:

Fourthed!

This set looks spectacular, and by the looks of it a great parts pack; I hope to see a review soon. :wink:

sixthed..? :tongue:

Looks like a great parts pack indeed, review please! :sweet:

Unfortunately I just don't have the time to review. I could take some snaps and post them though if there is interest. Its a really great set for the money, almost as many pieces as the Model Town house, but 30.00 cheaper. I was thinking of picking up a few more just for the bricks and the new windows and shutters. It also sports a very cool sliding glass door. The roof actually splits in half like a doll house.

I was hoping to open this and see a review. Svelte has already tried to get me to do a review, but again, I'm not really sure about having the time to do a review of a set this big. I do think someone should review the set. I built the original house first and wasn't really impressed. The color scheme of this set doesn't thrill me. Red roof, blue shutters, yellow door. Ick. :sick:

So I decided to build the Villa that has a swimming pool. The color scheme is still the same but theres just less of the red and blue. The set is more appealing in this build and there are tons of pieces left over after building the Villa. :grin:

Also, I think the sliding glass doors are really neat and my favorite feature of the entire set. I also liked the picnic table in the original build. There are some cute features in this set. I'd recommend it, but I'm a big fan of all the creator houses.

I was hoping to open this and see a review. Svelte has already tried to get me to do a review, but again, I'm not really sure about having the time to do a review of a set this big.

I wouldn't mind just seeing a few shots of the villa from different angles, since it looks to be the nicest of the three models and the instructions are still not up :wink:

I'd really like someone to bring these into Australia and put them on sale or even maybe sell them a bit below RRP. $130 is an absolute rip-off, all the other creator houses are more like half that price. :hmpf_bad:

Edited by Beej

I would have done a review on it, but as soon as I started building the house I began to modify it!! haha.

Here is the first video clip of my city and the modified creator house can be seen.

If you were to ask me, I would say just skip a review and go buy one now!! Great set. :classic:

I would have done a review on it, but as soon as I started building the house I began to modify it!! haha.

Here is the first video clip of my city and the modified creator house can be seen.

If you were to ask me, I would say just skip a review and go buy one now!! Great set. :classic:

Your town looks better in film :tongue: