Stauder

[MOC] TIE LS

indexed.gif

So a few days ago, I was fiddling around with the parts from Vader's TIE (the latest version) and was wondering what alternate models I could build... About a hour of tinkering, and a few extra parts later I am proud to present the TIE LS.

p1050917_640x480.jpg

The TIE Low Support Craft is, a TIE designed to operate very close to or preferably in a planet's atmosphere and drop supplies to troops while also keeping the skys clear and at times even providing support by directly attacking enemy forces on the ground. Designed to roll incase of a emergency crash, to protect the cargo and the pilot, both of which are worth more than the craft itself. The pilots must be specialy trained to fly low and fast, while not ending up like scout troopers.

It's armament consists of 2 modified TIE blasters, used on the standard TIE Fighters. They are modified to be more powerful and accurate, but with a lower rate of fire.

The rear fin, dis-assambled to show the inside, some engine greebles and the cargo hold. Sorry for the blury photo, it's the only one. I swear.

p1050919_640x480.jpg

The inside of the fin.

p1050920_640x480.jpg

The rear of the TIE LS, with the fin completeley removed.

p1050922_640x480.jpg

And from the side, wing removed. This picture is with flash because otherwise the details would not be visible well...

p1050931_640x480.jpg

The Tie LS from the bottom, showing how the cargo is loaded and then jettisoned over the drop zone. The cargo containers have built in chutes. :tongue:

p1050925_640x480.jpg

Incoming!

p1050926_640x480.jpg

A final photo, inspection by the dark lord himself.

p1050928_640x480.jpg

Persnonal Comments : The engines look wierd, as soon as I can I will change the 1x1's for blue ones. Otherwise I am quite pleased with the result. I forgot to take a picture of the rear fin attached, I will post one soon.

Please C&C.

Stauder.

Edited by KimT

Very cool Stauder. Did you buy that with your allowance? I like how you made the fin, it looks quite sleek. The cargo bay is pretty smart. I hope to see more from you.

The inside of the fin.

p1050920_640x480.jpg

Mustard and ketchup dispensers :thumbup::tongue: good job, it looks like a TIE fighter

Did you buy that with your allowance?

Is that a "your a kid" style statment? Mr.Notmucholderthanme :tongue:

Mustard and ketchup dispensers

Question not what you donĀ“t understand. That is a Catsoup-Mustard Fusion Core that powers the circuts, and provides most of the engines power too. :classic:

Stauder.