Sign in to follow this  
Natman8000

Lament of the Maurauders

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Year: 2298

Getting killed out in the toxic dump, may be a blessing more than a curse.

3580921735_77aac45282_o.jpg

3580921667_f3eb4d1445_o.jpg

3580921685_115cacc5fa_o.jpg

3580921791_f1117faee9_o.jpg

3580921759_7835556a3e.jpg

C&C please?

Thanks.

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Nice job. The only thing is that the tom of the water fall should have slopes on it but I don't know if they make them in that color.

Nice job. You managed to paint the Fedora hat black well. Did you use sharpie? I don't think so, because then it would come out purple...

ice use of the creepy faces!

Nice job. The only thing is that the tom of the water fall should have slopes on it but I don't know if they make them in that color.

I'm not exactly sure what you are saying. If you mean that I should put some cheese slopes in the water, I don't think that would do anything for it. I think the clear ones work alright. And there are lime cheese slopes, but I don't have any.

How horribly depressing.... :cry_sad:

But, still, nicely done. :wink: I like what you've done with the whips, its very ingenious...

Shall we be seeing more of this from you? I certainly hope so.

I'm not exactly sure what you are saying. If you mean that I should put some cheese slopes in the water, I don't think that would do anything for it. I think the clear ones work alright. And there are lime cheese slopes, but I don't have any.

I think he means at the top of the waterfall. Anyways, it is a nice moc, and a good idea. Maybe you could even expand on the idea with more mocs. The toxic waste looks very toxic wastey :laugh: , and I like the use of the indiana jones whips as a twisted type of fence.

Shall we be seeing more of this from you? I certainly hope so.

No doubt. I want to expand on the toxic waterfall idea as I have so many lime 1x4s. I'm glad you all like it, so I think this would be a good thing to build more of.