This is my House, Phase 3 build for AoM.

I'd like to receive UoP credit for: advanced SNOT [Architecture] (for the window designs), and mosaics, stained glass, or complex SNOTted floor designs [General Building (Other Techniques)] (for the SNOT floor and stained glass windows)= 2 credits

This build was inspired by LL, Eklund, Sirens of Titan, and DNL. Credit for the corner pattern goes to LL. I used half stud offsets a lot in this build, and came up with some new window techniques/variations of existing window techniques. The building has a full interior as always.

There are several large stone manors in Daydelon, one of the most elaborate belongs to the Hamr family.

overview.JPG

front2.JPG

above.JPG

right.JPG

back2.JPG

More pictures can be seen here: link

All C&C welcome :classic:

Edited by soccerkid6

First class techniques, very unique yet totally Soccerkid - I love it! Best thing about this have got to be the gables and the window frames though. So congrats on another amazing creation!

Lovely house Isaac, lots of different levels and nice mini "shop" also ;)

First class techniques, very unique yet totally Soccerkid - I love it! Best thing about this have got to be the gables and the window frames though. So congrats on another amazing creation!

Thanks kabel :sweet: Those windows were the trickiest part to design in this build, glad you like em!

Lovely house Isaac, lots of different levels and nice mini "shop" also ;)

Thanks Gunman, and I'm glad you noticed the vendour's cart :classic:

Same here. Window frames are very clever!

Thanks! It was quite difficult designing the first window, but after I did one it was pretty easy to do variations of the design :classic:

Great work! I love the little cart, the red top looks great. The windows also look awesome.

Thanks janatale!

What a great build SK! Sorry to keep you waiting with our Collab, I decided to join the MOCathalon on MOCpages and I've had lots of baseball games/practices lately. Rest assured though, I have the next build photographed, just need to post it! :wink:

What a great build SK! Sorry to keep you waiting with our Collab, I decided to join the MOCathalon on MOCpages and I've had lots of baseball games/practices lately. Rest assured though, I have the next build photographed, just need to post it! :wink:

Thanks Infernum, and thanks for the info about the collab. It's no problem that you've been busy with real life/MOCathalon. I've been a bit busier myself lately :classic:

Stunning windows and the corners nicely accent it! Good job with the interior too; that flooring looks amazing. :thumbup:

Edited by HammerBro33

The framing around the doors and windows are indeed fantastic! I also really love that cart.

Very nice stately home, a fitting phase III entry :classic: I agree with Kabel that it is a very recognizeable SK style, yet many nice new techniques!

UoP +1 for the window frames and the stained glass (and the SNOT floor as well I suppose, although I don't think links should have to be followed to judge UoP claims...please include pictures of what the credits are claimed for in the post another time, but as it was the same credit as stained glass it's ok here :classic:)

We windows are fabulous... still trying to figure out exactly how they are done.

Secondly, sweet how it's done on only 28x28 studs...

Stunning windows and the corners nicely accent it! Good job with the interior too; that flooring looks amazing. :thumbup:

Thank you :classic:

I do love those windows!

The framing around the doors and windows are indeed fantastic! I also really love that cart.

Thank you, I started off with just the dark bley framing, but then thought of adding the bley offset a half stud :classic:

Sweet cheeses!

Thanks Carson :classic:

I love the windows, great job!

Thanks Torgar!

Very nice stately home, a fitting phase III entry :classic: I agree with Kabel that it is a very recognizeable SK style, yet many nice new techniques!

UoP +1 for the window frames and the stained glass (and the SNOT floor as well I suppose, although I don't think links should have to be followed to judge UoP claims...please include pictures of what the credits are claimed for in the post another time, but as it was the same credit as stained glass it's ok here :classic:)

Thanks Gideon, my apologies that I didn't include a picture showing the interior, I meant to but accidentally put two pictures of the right side :blush: I edited it so it's there now though.

We windows are fabulous... still trying to figure out exactly how they are done.

Secondly, sweet how it's done on only 28x28 studs...

Thank you, to build the windows you: offset a bley 2x4 tile by half a stud using jumper plates to make the bottom of the window frame, the you use plate modified with rail on their sides to attach the dark bley framing and make the sides of the frame, then you just top it off with jumper plates set out half a stud. I'll probably take some pictures of how I did it when I take the build apart :classic:

I can't stop drooling. This build is a beauty. Absolutely amazing! I love the different roof designs, the corners of the house, all the interior details, and the perfect amount of snow. This makes me want to skip work today and just build!

Very cool! Those windows are a nice touch. I especially like the 1x1 tiles around the top of the main tower, they give a really cool look to the roof.

I can't stop drooling. This build is a beauty. Absolutely amazing! I love the different roof designs, the corners of the house, all the interior details, and the perfect amount of snow. This makes me want to skip work today and just build!

Thanks! Glad to hear this has inspired you :classic:

Very cool! Those windows are a nice touch. I especially like the 1x1 tiles around the top of the main tower, they give a really cool look to the roof.

Thank you, glad you like those tiles :classic:

Some of the hard lines and straight angles in this manor make me think of a modern architect's twist on Gothic, but that does not ruin the build in any way. On second thought, it also has some elements of Rennaissance homes, partly because of the decorative crenels. Whatever the style, it's an inventive MOC with several techniques I've never seen before.

Very nice job Isaac, the build itself is amazing! The offsets are great! I think it could look a little less bleak. Other than that, great work!

Some of the hard lines and straight angles in this manor make me think of a modern architect's twist on Gothic, but that does not ruin the build in any way. On second thought, it also has some elements of Rennaissance homes, partly because of the decorative crenels. Whatever the style, it's an inventive MOC with several techniques I've never seen before.

Thanks!

Very nice job Isaac, the build itself is amazing! The offsets are great! I think it could look a little less bleak. Other than that, great work!

Thanks Matthew :classic:

Really nice work :thumbup: :thumbup: I like in particular the frames on the angles of the buildings :wink:

The irregularity on this moc is what I like the most! Angels, different floors and different roofs! Great work!

I also really dig the wagon! Have to build one of those for Benoic! ;)