Sign in to follow this  
Brainbox

Motorbike and Sidecar MOC

indexed.gif V-LV-12B

After building my Bat-Tank the other week, I decided I didn't really like the weapons-sidecar. But before I got rid of it completely, I thought I'd try to make a proper sidecar. Now, I couldn't remember which side of the bike the car went on, and couldn't be bothered checking, so I just assumed it went on the side of the passenger-in-car for whichever country the sidecar's in. If that's the case, this is a UK sidecar.

img_2946a.jpg

I couldn't, for some reason, get brilliant light while photographing this (but could for the other stuff I snapped), so apologies if any of the photos are a bit 8-�

img_2955a.jpg

The green cushion was so the sidecar matched at least a little with the dark green bike.

img_2958a.jpg

img_2973a.jpg

Of course, these two aren't stereotypes at all... :-D

Gallery when public

I've not tried it with the other 'new' bike yet, so I don't know whether the rod will fit smoothly through the holes on the sides. I it does, you may be seeing a Police sidecar fairly soon... X-O

WOW! this is the third brainbox moc I have commented on today! your obviously working very hard! This is really nice I was thinking of creating something similar yet I dont know how I would go around doing it, I dont have that ike you see! ;-) I also like the way you have kept within the clour sceme, I hate when things are all multi-coloured!

keep'em commin'! X-D

Very nice! I really like the new bikes and your moc!

BTW: you could give the current rider a scary face and swap the minfigs... >:-)

Thanks everyone! Glad you like it.

WOW! this is the third brainbox moc I have commented on today! your obviously working very hard!

It's more the fact that I've not got round to photographing them. They've been sat on my desk waiting, and I've just not got round to it.

I love the fact that the sidecar tilts up.

Purely accidental, actually.

Looks good. What set is the motorbike from?

It's from 7787, the new Bat-Tank. It's also going to be in the new Indy sets apparently, which will give us another angle on the sidecar placement.

Great job as always Brainbox! (well, at least all today ;-) )

That's rather clever Brainbox.

It's certainly 10 times better than that crazy weapon car.

Very nice!

It's from 7787, the new Bat-Tank. It's also going to be in the new Indy sets apparently...

Really? I'd expected an older style bike.. Isn't this one a tad too modern?

G

Thanks Landlubber, Imperialshadows, LT Col Thok and Mr Tiber.

It's certainly 10 times better than that crazy weapon car.

In that case, I'd better crank it up to 11...

Really? I'd expected an older style bike.. Isn't this one a tad too modern?

G

It looks better than you might think, and it's in bley. I'm sure you've seen the new pics by now though.

Great idea. *wub* Makes me want a few of those bikes even more! I might have to try this idea on the other bike myself.

Very, very nice Brainbox. I definitly give you two *y* up. I havn't been a great fan of the new bikes, but your MOC may change my mind a little. I will have to try this to see if my mind will totally change about the new bikes. Great Job.

Model On!!