*Immune to Weakened*

Power:

Defense:

Health:
35/35

Ether:
26/26

Gold:
(Owed 50 from Elgar Gligin (Jedi Master Brick), (Owes 33 to Dyric Rone (The Legonater)

Equipment:
Heavy Metal Rod (WP:12,
Light
and
Water
elemental), Ethereal Cloak (SP:+2, +4 Ether), Pugilist's Gloves (+2 Power,
Weakened
Immunity).

Inventory:
Bear Claw Gloves (WP:8, SP:+2), Paper Doll (
Hexed
immunity), Scroll of Blindness (
Blinded
effect), Shovel, Pickaxe, Diamond of Thoric, Bluehood's Aquamarine, Emerald Lamp of Summoning, Health Core, Potion (x3), Remedy, Tonic, Mead, Venom, and a fur-lined Bedroll.

Arthur_Sorcerer_Ava1.jpg

Arthur Justus Regulus VII

Level 15 Sorcerer
*Immune to Sealed*

Power:

Health:
25/25

Ether:
25/25

Defense:

Gold:
(Owes
124 Gold to Alf (Bricksandparts) and
50 gold to Bartholomew Docken (Brickdoctor)
debt entrusted to Boomingham)

Equipment:
Staff of the Cultist Battlemage (WP: 7;
50% chance of Fleeing upon being KO'd; suitable for Mages and Clerics
), Robe of the Archmagi (SP:3, Max Ether +5, Immune to Sealed), Ancient Crown (First successful strike of battle deals
Cursed
effect)

Inventory:
Healing Staff (WP:5;
heals instead of damaging
), Amethyst (
Darkness
), Opal (
Ice
), Potion(x2), Bedroll, Telescope, Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Sealing, Scroll of Confusion, Scroll of Sleep, Scroll of Frailty, Shovel, Grand Tonic, Tonic, Nostrum

Alexissummer.png

Alexis Fenral

Level 21 1/3
*Hastened*
*Immune to Fragile*

Power:

Defense:

Health:
29/29

Ether:
22/22

Gold:

GP:

Equipment:
Mockthril Longbow (WP:10, ranged), Quickdraw Quiver (permanent hastened-effect), Lieutenant's Helmet (SP:3, protects from fragile)

Inventory:
Flute of the Magi (WP:3, asleep-effect), Opal (
Ice
), Topaz (
Lightning
), Ruby (
Fire
), Aquamarine (
Water
), Amethyst (
Darkness
), Tonic, Grand Tonic, Milk, 2 Meads, Nostrum, 2 Venoms, Smoke Bomb, Fire Bomb, Lightning Bomb, Pickaxe, Shovel, Bedroll, Magic Compass, Magnifying Glass, Bone, Raw Meat

Spirits:
Skorpios
(Amethyst),
Ocven the Ice Dragon
(Opal),
Shalma the Thunderbird
(Topaz),
Sarp Zarra
(Aquamarine),
Mandy
(Ruby)

6882536309_34131623d7_t.jpg

Cronk

Level 22.33 Paladin

Power:

Defense:

Health:
42/42

Ether:
25/25

Gold:

Equipment:
Zoot's Bane (Suitable only for Cronk; WP: 12,
Light
) Ennoc's Blessing (Shield, SP: 8), Elaborate Helmet (SP: 2), Paladin's Armour (Suitable for Paladins, +4 SP, +2 Max Ether)

Inventory:
Beast Skewer (Lance; WP: 12, Ice), Sword of Bashing (Longsword; WP:5), Healing Staff (WP: 5; healing effect), Bloody Pointy Stick (Stick; WP: 1), Heavy Armor (SP:6, Power -6), Potion, Holy Bomb, Blacksmith Writ, Bone, Cultist Documents, Lightning Bomb, Tonic, Bedroll

gallery_4757_182_25907.jpg

Tesni Hightribe

Level 24 1/3 Berserker

Power
: 44

Defence
: 11

Health
: 44/44

Gold
: 605

Equipped
: Dryw ar Zoot, Longsword, Holy (WP:14), Bone Claws(WP:3,SP:2), Mockthril Shield (SP:5), Dragon Bone Armor (SP:4)(+2 max health)

Inventory
: Mellt (Warhammer, Lightning, Ice (WP:10), Dryw ar Zoot (WP:14, Light, longsword), Cysgodion (WP: 11, Darkness, greatsword), Spiked Club (WP:8), Cryfder (WP:6), Wooden Club (WP:2), Old Boot (WP:1, ranged, retrievable), Emerald (Wood), 2 Potions, 2 Remedies, 2 Phoenix Essences, 3 Meads, 5 Venoms, Nostrum, Smoke Bomb, Minimizing Dust, Chain, 2 Bones

The party makes their way through the streets of Eubric, heading for the Library to get briefed. However, before they get there, a man whistles at them to get their attention. He looks grubby and goofy.

DSCN0010.jpg

DSCN0003.jpg

"Howdy heroes. Name is Johnny Everyman. I'm supposed to brief you on your mission, Byblos hired me to do so, turns out he's all tied up writing down whatever happened in Dastan, whatever that is. Funnily enough, I already knew, because Felton hired me as his contact in Eubric. I've never met the guy, but he seems smart enough. Seems that once he left some Arena, he thought he might need to contact you folks, so he looked around to see who a good contact in Eubric would be, and he turned me up. After he fought in Haddon, he had me add McColt and Hans to the list of people who I should accept letters from. So, long story short, McColt mailed me a quest for you folks, and then Byblos hired me to explain it. I'm sort of the Heroica of Odd Jobs!" Johnny belches.

"So, any questions before I tell you the 'Story of Ennon's Last General', and after that, the 'Story of the Lost Party'?"

OoC: Are all stats okay?

Edited by Zepher

OOC: Mine are good, can't wait to get started! :thumbup:

"I, for one, have no additional questions; I am more than ready to begin this venture into The Lady's past."

Haldor sidled through the streets, ahead of the other heroes, which allowed him time to think. In all the anticipation of this trip, he had never really been sure of what it was he was here for, as the Nord barely read past 'Haddon' and 'Wren' before deciding that he must go. Hopefully some light would soon be shed on what exactly the worn-out copperhead was getting himself into, and as the party was ambushed by a greasy looking man, it looked as though he would get his wish. "Ha, my thanks to you, 'Johnny'. I'm sure that you will fill us all in just fine. We are all friends of the elusive Felton, so that is all good then, and no need to say more." The Norseman gestured to the others. "Gather round my fine friends, so this gent can go right ahead with his tales."

Stats are perfect, as always. :grin:

Edited by Scorpiox

Oh, Cronk like story time! Cronk has heard that stories can be enhanced with something called "popcorn". Would Johnny have "popcorn" to share with Cronk and Cronk's friends?

(OOC: Stats are good. )

Alexis surveys the party as the approach the man. She's met them all but only quested with a few of them. "No, no questions." She turns to Cronk. "This 'popcorn,' is that somehow related to corn?"

OOC: Stats are currently fine.

Tesni strode up, she was running a little late but was ready to go. "Have I missed anything?"

OoC: I am level 24 and 1/3 after the last field battle and I have to update my inventory

DSCN0003.jpg

"Alrighty, well, glad you're ready for my two stories."

"Story numero uno. The story of the Last General of Ennon. Alright, so, y'all are familiar with the Orcish War, right? Alright, well, why back when Ennon was still in the fight, the Orcs were moving south. There was this Valley, called the Valley of Peace, and it had this huge tower, the Eye of Ennon, right? So, the General of the Paladin Order back then, just called General Light, he decided that this would be a good place to make a final stand. So, General Light moves a small detachment of troops and brings this great old artifact called the Amulet of Gods. Supposed to pull spirits into our world forcibly, put them in a mortal vessel. So, the battle starts, his small force is killed below him, and the General of Light with four or five troops fall back to the Eye, where the General reveals his master plan. He wanted to lose the Valley because it was a trap to all the Orcs who streamed forth, and he was going to summon Ennoc himself there to smite them all. The others tried to stop him, of course, but old General Light slips on the Amulet, says a few magic words, and likity split, Ennoc is in his body. But, you know, Gods are pretty big fella's, I guess, because Ennoc couldn't really fit into the General's body. A little piece of Ennoc splintered off, and stayed in the body, and there was this big explosion of sorts, and to be honest, I don't really understand it all, but the valley was filled with light and the Orcs died, but you know they still won the war, but of course they couldn't go into the valley. So, yeah, that's that. Everyone was sort of scared of the valley from there on in, with good cause and all. So no one went there. Though it's always been said that the General and his little splinter of Ennoc remained."

"Alright, story number two. This one is shorter, but more relevant, so pay attention. About seven years ago, someone figured maybe someone ought to go get this Amulet of Gods. So they hired a party of six from Heroica. Lady called Wren included. They went into the valley... but never came out. 'Cept of course, people realized about two years ago that Wren did in fact make it out... the rest of them are a mystery. That you're gonna go solve."

"Oh, final thing, the Knight in the party is some distant cousin of the Hinckwells. They've offered 100 gold each to anyone who brings him back alive, so, ya know, if you run across him alive... bring him back?"

Oh no. Wren said that Zoot would rise. If Wren has amulet, could really happen.

Seems blasphemous to Cronk that any being should seek to control gods.

DSCN0003.jpg

"Oh, final thing, the Knight in the party is some distant cousin of the Hinckwells. They've offered 100 gold each to anyone who brings him back alive, so, ya know, if you run across him alive... bring him back?"

"Suuuuuure. We'd be happy to do that." ...Not. I can't believe I got suckered into helping them the first time--that's a mistake I won't be repeating.

Oh no. Wren said that Zoot would rise. If Wren has amulet, could really happen.

Seems blasphemous to Cronk that any being should seek to control gods.

"Eh, happens all the time. I'm more surprised at the identity of the god they summoned, rather than that they did it in the first place. Usually the darker gods--like Zoot--are the target for this sort of plot." Arthur pauses in consideration. "The pieces are coming together, my friends. Allow me a few moments to consult my notes, and I shall tell you a story of my own. Speaking of which--Everyman, was it? When you're done here, you really need to go see a man in Eubric by the name of Wigglepike. Just...trust me on this one, 'kay?"

OOC: :tongue: Though thank you for providing me with a guest character for my next Theatre play--check your PM box in a minute, I need some background info for Everyman. :wink::thumbup:

EDIT: Grah, forgot I was going to Disneyland tonight. I'll try and get my next bit typed and posted soon as I can, sorry!

Edited by Flipz

"So she got cracked up by an overubandance of light?" Tesni stroked the pommel stones of Cysgodion and Dryw. "I wonder how many undead we'll face?" She thought back to the cave of Crozen and smiled when she recalled her light imbued blade. "And 100 gold for finding a Hinckwell... Alive or dead? I mean we can try and find the guy but if we come across his bones? A standard or indication should do the job too right?"

As the tales were finished, Haldor stood up from the upturned box that he was sitting on. "So, we are going into this valley to retrieve a group of heroes who were lost seven years ago? I guess that General got what was coming to him, you just don't mess with Gods. Back home, our Gods were all we had." The Nord's face turned hard, as he mentioned his home, it was painful to think about it. More so that he had left, when they needed him most, all to rot. "Fine, now we know what we are dealing with, we get going. Maybe while we are there, we can find some clues about the witch herself, maybe that valley holds the key to what she really is. See if we can't get back some old dogs, and make a bit of shiny penny in the process. Oh, and one more thing, my riends; when, if we find the amulet, I'm having no funny buisness from you, we burn the thing and that is that." The last note was aimed toward the heroes, as the Shaman surveyed their expressions, hoping that the would all stay true to their goal. "Whatever lies in that valley, we stand fast and stick together, who knows what manner of dark thing could stalk down there, nibbling at the fabric of your mind..."

"Do not concern yourself Haldor my friend." Tesni grinned. "I'm not in the market for a spirit army or taking a holy being into myself. I'm a force of nature as it is!" She chuckled, glad to be out with friends once more.

"Most interesting. We're trying to find the Amulet too correct? He did say alive Tesni." She says with a wink.

Is Haddon close to valley?

Cronk agree that amulet is too dangerous. If even piece of Ennoc can cause much destruction, what damage would piece of Zoot do?

DSCN0003.jpg

"Look lady, I don't write the rules, they said alive, so that's all you've got to work with. Sorry."

"And the Valley of Peace is a far bit south of Haddon, but a fair bit north of Ennon. McColt's meeting you at the valley, I don't think you're stopping by at Haddon."

DSCN0012.jpg

DSCN0003.jpg

Johnny waves them good bye. "Adios, heroes. You're boats waiting at the warehouses. Maybe I'll see you around some time! Oh, and good luck and all that."

The heroes make their way down to the docks and meet their boat, a small vessel sailed by an uninteresting crew. Eventually they set down in a small village south of Newharbour, purchase a map, and cut directly inland. After a few days of hiking, they arrive at an enormous mountain range. It is steep and sharp. McColt hails them.

DSCN0018.jpg

DSCN0063.jpg

(OoC: I still have to photograph a new shot of McColt, sorry).

McColt is as curt and formal as ever. He still holds himself high and his eyes still look calm and calculating, if not a little unimaginative.

"Hello, heroes. For those of you who do not know me, my name is McColt. Tesni, Haldor, it is good to see you again. I will tell you about Haddon if we have the time. Needless to say, it had grown considerably stronger since you two visited us. This has allowed me to do something I never thought possible. I can now travel the world, see some sights. I have made sure to see sights, but I have also made sure to do my part in tracking down Wren. I heard rumors recently that the Valley of Peace was where her old party disappeared. I thought it warranted a look, so I sent word to Heroica and to Felton and Hans. The other two are on their way over from Dastan right now."

"Did Everyman give you a good briefing? Do you know what you need to do? May we begin?"

"Hello McColt, I'm Alexis." She curtsies. "I believe he did, we're looking for the other five members from the party correct?"

Haldor perches himself on a craggy stone, and surveys the rocky outcrop on which they were stood. In this remote place, it was comforting to see the calm figure of McColt, standing high and proud. "Good to see you again, McColt, I'm am pleased to hear that the town is flourishing after the, little incident, with Wren and Vonnetate. I'm sure that this valley may just prove to hold some secrets as to the witch herself. And, the more that we know, the more effectively that we can fight her. Know your enemy, that's what they say." During the wars at Haddon, the Nord realised just how little anyone knew about her, or her motives. At the end, she had revealed the heart of her chaos, and how she really operated; but it was an empty revelation, as it was still not known by anyone why she had forsaken her former collegues in the first place. Haldor hoped dearly that it would all be clear soon, and that the whole thing wouldn't be in vain. "Yes, the fellow called Everyman made sure that we knew much about the 'Valley of Peace', and what terrible things happened there. I hope that we can find the lost party alive and well, and with luck they may know more about the fiend Wren. I hope that Felton is real, this time." Haldor turned his face around into the wind, looking upon the others that we would lead into the very casms of hell. He trusted them all, but just prayed to the Gods that they would all be able to maintain focus on their goal, for all manner of dark things may lurk, urging them to stray from the path...

"Greetings, Captain. Yes, Everyman's briefing was thorough, if dry."

"If I may, I'd like to give us all a brief rundown on Wren: her past (as we know it), her present activities (that is, her interactions with Heroica), and the future she desires to bring about. The first part ought to be most familiar to you Tansi, Haldor, as Wren herself told you of it in your last encounter. I do not believe this was the same party we seek; it is most likelty the tale of some other party the Lady Quested with. Nonetheless, it has value, and so must be retold."

"Once, several years ago, there were six Heroes: an Orcish Knight with a sweet voice, clad in shining armor; an elven Ranger, fleet of foot and well-skilled with her bow; a short dwarf with a staff, his gruff, deep laugh a contrast to the light that radiated from his small black eyes; an old man, full of bitterness and Barbaric rage; a cruel, messy-haired Rogue with a sloppy smile but a black heart, and a young black haired woman carrying a staff with a gem at the end--the Lady Wren."

"For whatever reason, the Heroes met with the King of some land. This King assigned the Heroes to kidnap the young daughter of his rival, the leader of a band of Rebels in his land. This they did, and though some in the party wished to safeguard the girl as she was held for ransom, this was not to be; for when the Dwarf was sent to parley with the Rebels, they ended him, sending his head back to the others as a simple, gruesome message. Before the Heroes could do anything else, the Rebels attacked in force, and the Ranger and the Rogue decided to end the little girl's life. The girl, whether by luck or aided by fate, sent the elven Ranger over the walls of the castle, most likely to her death, while the Rogue stabbed her in the chest. Then the Lady appeared, and her dark flames burned the Rogue, and in his flailing he met the same fate as the Ranger. The Lady, knowing what had to be done, finished the girl and threw her broken body over the battlements, before her father, ending both the attack and the war."

"And so, three remained: the Orcish Knight, the old Human Barbarian, and the Lady Wren, and by her accounts all three left the kingdom."

"Time passed. The Lady sought the ways of Chaos--the wisdom of which some may question, but it cannot be argued that it has served her well. Now we return to the events of the recent present, the events of which some of you are familiar. Not too long ago, she returned, to the Arena, as Cronk here well knows. There, she harvested a physical form of Chaos, created when people who think they are good do wrong. By this point she had already learned to create Zoot's Playthings, artifacts of Zoot that, when activated, will form into a weapon of the user's choice, but that also allow the Lady (or indeed, any other skilled enough user of Chaos) to look upon the user at any time she so pleases. Sir Cronk's weapon Zoot's Bane is one such artifact, as is Lady Tensi's Dryw ar Zoot. Zoot's Reaper belongs to the Rogue Hybros, who is not with us at this time, and Master Skrall possesses an untapped Plaything." The call of which still echoes within my mind... "She has also created Zoot's Cookies, Chaotic artifacts that, when consumed, may permanently increase one's physical or magical abilities, or, should the user so desire, may be transformed directly into Gold."

"The Lady had also at that time managed to summon a single Chaos Beast into this world, as Sir Cronk here can attest. After destroying both it and the Lady's ally Draco, Sir Cronk and his party escaped the Arena, along with Felton, Hans, and a Barbarian, who was recently crowned Emperor Victor "Phil" Phyllius, the third Emperor of Dastan."

"After some time of quiet, the Lady Wren became active once more, this time in Haddon. Since three of us here were present in that affair, I shall not bore you with details; suffice to say that she had grown stronger, demonstrating her ability to create chaotic doubles of individuals virtually indistinguishable from the original, as well as tearing three more Chaos Beasts from the realms of Chaos and into this realm. If any of you wish more information on the Haddon affair, I have carried the Book of that Quest ever since my foray in Dastan."

"Most recently, she allied herself with the Assassins in Dastan. It took much searching, but I believe I have a nearly-complete picture of the events in that land. Her presence there had nothing to do with Heroes; she had her own goals, and was only marginally interested in the fate of that land. Three things she sought in that land, two of which she retrieved: the Spiritus Intendere, Sphinx, leader of the Cult of the Chimaera, and Ella Septrine, daughter of Emperor Septrine of Dastan and Seer connected to the spiritual realm. The Spiritus Intendere is an artifact that allows one to force spirits to submit their will, while also siphoning off the spirit's energy and transferring it to the user. The late Emperor Brunt--whose crown Atramor so graciously lent me--outlawed its use, for fear that someone might try to use it on a god (like the Chimaera) if said god were summoned into this world. Sphinx has experience in this matter, having brought the Chimaera into Dastan, though Heroes stopped him--and he was successful even without the Amulet of Gods. Take note of that--successful or not, our mission will not be end Wren's plans, but merely delay them (if that). Lastly, Ella Septrine's connection to the spiritual world would have made her an ideal conduit, a container for the spirit of Zoot, once summoned--though fortunately, Cronk, Atramor, and I foiled her in that regard. Satisfied nonetheless, having all the Chaos she'd ever need and two of her three ingredients for the Ritual, she departed Dastan. I wonder what poor soul she will get to take Ella's place--or perhaps she intends to sacrifice a Hero? Regardless, I fear we can do nothing to delay her in that regard at this time."

"Thus lies the record of the Lady Wren, as far as we know it. Still pieces lie hidden from us, but as we journey forward, let us keep our eyes, hearts, and minds open, that we do not miss any others. My people know well the folly of ignorance and inattention in the face of Chaos, and we cannot afford to miss any clue--nor waste any resource." This last was directed mostly at Haldor--a warning as much a note of advice.

OOC: Dear god that took forever to write. My poor aching wrists! :tongue: Hopefully it's not too boring, I thought everyone might want a recap. :wink:

Alexis listens intently. "Did you read that in the library? I've yet to actually read anything in there." She blushes.

OOC: My head hurts. :tongue:

Alexis listens intently. "Did you read that in the library? I've yet to actually read anything in there." She blushes.

OOC: My head hurts. :tongue:

"It's the complete work of what I've read and what I've gleaned from the other Heroes, yes." And a few educated guesses from my own knowledge. "The Lady and her ways are surprisingly transparent, so long as one pays attention. She only hides what she absolutely must."

"Alright I follow you. I'm sure I've talked to someone about Wren at some point, though I don't remember who..." As she thinks over a list of people she could have talked too, she remembers Althior and sighs. "Men." She says under her breath.

Tesni shrugged and hefted settled her weapons better upon her back. "I think we have been told plenty. Just one question: What kinds of foe might we face? Any local tales to go by on that? Always good to be prepared."

McColt nods.

"Well, seems like you're even more well versed in the Witch's doings than I am. If you'll follow me, we can enter the valley. Remember to be careful, we're the first beings to enter it in seven years, and only Oleg knows how many years it was left alone before that. I don't know much about magic, but all the local men I've talked to say that magic still carpets the area heavily."

The heroes enter through a narrow ravine in the mountains that stretch out in every direction. They enter the valley and stare out. A broken tower can be seen far in the distance. All around them are mountains, forming a basin. They are in the Valley of Peace.

They march for a short while, along the edge of the valley, before McColt let's out a gruff warning and the heroes hit the dirt. When the look up, they are shocked to see the most human like statue they have ever seen. If it were not caked in dust and frozen, surely, it would be alive.

DSCN0019.jpg

At its feet is a pink flower.

"That's called a Flower of Sybil," McColt explains. "I read up on them when I visited Newharbour. It's got a library. They grow in ether heavy places, and apparently they hold pieces of memories. I figure we ought to pick it." McColt bravely strolls forward and picks the flowers, and suddenly the heroes see previous events around them. They are ghosts in a past time. A group runs into the clearing, fighting off a Knight of Ennon.

-----------------------------------

Lost1.jpg

DSCN0004.jpg

"We can't hold 'im off for long! Roderick, ready your shield!"

DSCN0002.jpg

"Shield at the ready, mi'lady!"

DSCN0007.jpg

"Ha! Fight me, big man! Fight me!"

Lost2.jpg

DSCN0006.jpg

"Get behind me, Wren. The others are falling. Prepare that Phoenix Essence I gave you."

DSCN0008.jpg

"We will hold them off. We will draw their sword. We will give you time to prepare a defense, Gray Wizard. Use your time wisely."

DSCN0006.jpg

"Come here. Let me show you what the real power of light can do... Wren, be ready, this will drain me. If he does not go down, you must burn him and heal the others if you can."

Lost3.jpg

The Knight charges the Wizard, and a light blast throws them backwards. When the light recedes, the Knight of Ennon is gone. The Barbarian Woman, Acerpusculum, and little Bear-like Rogue litter the ground as well. Only Wren and Sir Roderick remain standing. The Knight limps his way over. The Gray wizard watches them with fear.

Lost4.jpg

DSCN0002.jpg

"Let's finish him," says Sir Rodeerick calmly. Wren glances nervously at the Gray Wizard.

DSCN0005.jpg

"I don't want to. Can't I just seal him away. No one will come here ever again."

DSCN0002.jpg

"Do as you wish. I don't know if sealing him away will cause him more or less anguish, though." Sir Roderick stamps off, and Wren pulls the feeble Gray Wizard to his feet.

DSCN0006.jpg

"I know why you two are here," the Gray Wizard whispers in her ear. "I know where you two have been, and I know where you want to go."

DSCN0005.jpg

"I'm sorry, but you'll never tell anyone," Wren tells him.

Lost5.jpg

DSCN0006.jpg

"Don't need to. Someone else knows," are the last words that escape his mouth before he is frozen.

-----------------------------------

The heroes are thrown back into the present, and before they have time to react, see a foe before them...

DSCN0026.jpg

"My master commands your death... Orcs."

The Enemy

Knight of Ennon

Level 32 Demon Humanoid

Health: 500/500

SP: 5

Special Damage: Ennoc’s Curse – Curses the player and gives them the Enraged effect, forcing them to fight from the front row.

Drops: 250 Gold

The Party

haldorface.png

Haldor Skovgaard

Level 18 Shaman
*Immune to Weakened*

Power:

Defense:

Health:
35/35

Ether:
26/26

Gold:
(Owed 50 from Elgar Gligin (Jedi Master Brick), (Owes 33 to Dyric Rone (The Legonater)

Equipment:
Heavy Metal Rod (WP:12,
Light
and
Water
elemental), Ethereal Cloak (SP:+2, +4 Ether), Pugilist's Gloves (+2 Power,
Weakened
Immunity).

Inventory:
Bear Claw Gloves (WP:8, SP:+2), Paper Doll (
Hexed
immunity), Scroll of Blindness (
Blinded
effect), Shovel, Pickaxe, Diamond of Thoric, Bluehood's Aquamarine, Emerald Lamp of Summoning, Health Core, Potion (x3), Remedy, Tonic, Mead, Venom, and a fur-lined Bedroll.

Arthur_Sorcerer_Ava1.jpg

Arthur Justus Regulus VII

Level 15 Sorcerer
*Immune to Sealed*

Power:

Health:
25/25

Ether:
25/25

Defense:

Gold:
(Owes
124 Gold to Alf (Bricksandparts) and
50 gold to Bartholomew Docken (Brickdoctor)
debt entrusted to Boomingham)

Equipment:
Staff of the Cultist Battlemage (WP: 7;
50% chance of Fleeing upon being KO'd; suitable for Mages and Clerics
), Robe of the Archmagi (SP:3, Max Ether +5, Immune to Sealed), Ancient Crown (First successful strike of battle deals
Cursed
effect)

Inventory:
Healing Staff (WP:5;
heals instead of damaging
), Amethyst (
Darkness
), Opal (
Ice
), Potion(x2), Bedroll, Telescope, Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Sealing, Scroll of Confusion, Scroll of Sleep, Scroll of Frailty, Shovel, Grand Tonic, Tonic, Nostrum

Alexissummer.png

Alexis Fenral

Level 21 1/3
*Hastened*
*Immune to Fragile*

Power:

Defense:

Health:
29/29

Ether:
22/22

Gold:

GP:

Equipment:
Mockthril Longbow (WP:10, ranged), Quickdraw Quiver (permanent hastened-effect), Lieutenant's Helmet (SP:3, protects from fragile)

Inventory:
Flute of the Magi (WP:3, asleep-effect), Opal (
Ice
), Topaz (
Lightning
), Ruby (
Fire
), Aquamarine (
Water
), Amethyst (
Darkness
), Tonic, Grand Tonic, Milk, 2 Meads, Nostrum, 2 Venoms, Smoke Bomb, Fire Bomb, Lightning Bomb, Pickaxe, Shovel, Bedroll, Magic Compass, Magnifying Glass, Bone, Raw Meat

Spirits:
Skorpios
(Amethyst),
Ocven the Ice Dragon
(Opal),
Shalma the Thunderbird
(Topaz),
Sarp Zarra
(Aquamarine),
Mandy
(Ruby)

6882536309_34131623d7_t.jpg

Cronk

Level 22.33 Paladin

Power:

Defense:

Health:
42/42

Ether:
25/25

Gold:

Equipment:
Zoot's Bane (Suitable only for Cronk; WP: 12,
Light
) Ennoc's Blessing (Shield, SP: 8), Elaborate Helmet (SP: 2), Paladin's Armour (Suitable for Paladins, +4 SP, +2 Max Ether)

Inventory:
Beast Skewer (Lance; WP: 12, Ice), Sword of Bashing (Longsword; WP:5), Healing Staff (WP: 5; healing effect), Bloody Pointy Stick (Stick; WP: 1), Heavy Armor (SP:6, Power -6), Potion, Holy Bomb, Blacksmith Writ, Bone, Cultist Documents, Lightning Bomb, Tonic, Bedroll

gallery_4757_182_25907.jpg

Tesni Hightribe

Level 24 1/3 Berserker

Power
: 44

Defence
: 11

Health
: 44/44

Gold
: 605

Equipped
: Dryw ar Zoot, Longsword, Holy (WP:14), Bone Claws(WP:3,SP:2), Mockthril Shield (SP:5), Dragon Bone Armor (SP:4)(+2 max health)

Inventory
: Mellt (Warhammer, Lightning, Ice (WP:10), Dryw ar Zoot (WP:14, Light, longsword), Cysgodion (WP: 11, Darkness, greatsword), Spiked Club (WP:8), Cryfder (WP:6), Wooden Club (WP:2), Old Boot (WP:1, ranged, retrievable), Emerald (Wood), 2 Potions, 2 Remedies, 2 Phoenix Essences, 3 Meads, 5 Venoms, Nostrum, Smoke Bomb, Minimizing Dust, Chain, 2 Bones

Edited by Zepher

Alexis shakes her head, removing the vision from her sight. "Most interesting story." She see the night in front of them. "Alright, our first foe! I will attack with two light spells from the back row!" She fingers her new gem.

OOC: I've got some new items Zeph.