Sandy

Mafia School: A Bedtime Story

bedtime-logo.jpg

Welcome to enjoy Mafia School: A Bedtime Story! This topic is meant for the sixteen chosen players to confirm their participation as well as discussion about the game, but not for playing the game itself. Anyone can post into this topic, but please leave the gameplay to the actual players.

Here is the list of PLAYERS and their characters:

fm-ava-aladdin.jpgpalathadric as Aladdin

fm-ava-bigbadwolf.jpgThe_Customizer as the Big Bad Wolf

fm-ava-cinderella.jpgFlipz as Cinderella

fm-ava-goldilocks.jpgDarth Nihilus as Goldilocks

fm-ava-jack.jpgPiratedave84 as Jack

fm-ava-littlemermaid.jpgJaseTJ as the Little Mermaid

fm-ava-mrbear.jpgSuperficial Username as Mr. Bear

fm-ava-pinocchio.jpgPoison Ivy as Pinocchio

fm-ava-princecharming.jpgJackjonespaw as Prince Charming

fm-ava-pussinboots.jpgDakar A as the Puss-In-Boots

fm-ava-rapunzel.jpgRPGer as Rapunzel

fm-ava-redridinghood.jpgLord of the Fries as the Red Riding Hood

fm-ava-sleepingbeauty.jpgChromeknight as the Sleeping Beauty

fm-ava-snowwhite.jpgLEGOman273 as Snow White

fm-ava-whiterabbit.jpgAlex the Great as the White Rabbit

fm-ava-wickedwitch.jpgDonut as the Wicked Witch

Here are the RULES of this game:

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the
Good Guys
or the
Bad Guys
. To win the game, the Good Guys must vote or kill off all the Bad Guys, while the Bad Guys need to outnumber the Good Guys. There are no other factions in this game.

2. Each
day
will be played out in its own topic. During a day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting must be done in the following format;
Vote: Character (Player)
. Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format;
Unvote: Character (Player)
. No other format will be accepted. A
majority vote
is required to lynch a player, meaning that over half of the remaining players must vote for the same player to warrant a lynch.

3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours.
You may not vote in the first 24 hours.
The day will end when a majority vote has been reached. After the day has concluded, a
night
will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

Do not play the game outside the day threads
. Similarly, do not post out-of-character inside the day threads. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact your Mafia School teacher via PM.

11. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offence, and the death of your character on your second offence.

Just to make it sure, you can comment the game, give feedback and ask general questions about the game in this topic, but you may not speculate, strategize or reveal anything here. Leave all that for the game topics, thank you.

The first day will begin as soon as everyone has confirmed their participation.

Play well and learn well!

Great characters and a great setup... I'm definitely going to follow this mafia game! :sweet: Enjoy this one guys; Sandy is a top-notch host!

Confirmed! :sweet:

Mr. Bear? Awesome...I assume that's Goldilocks. Thanks, Sandy! :sweet:

Edit: Day 1 can't come fast enough. :cry_sad:

Edited by Superficial Username

Little... freaking... mermaid... Oh well, it'll still be fun :grin:

Edited by JaseTJ

Pinnocchio, at your service! *bows low, banging nose on floor*

:tongue:

Thanks for letting me play, Sandy! :sweet:

Edited by Poison Ivy

Hmmm... Puss in boots, eh!? I like it! Was expecting gingerbread man (assuming I even made it in!), but I kike this guy even better! En garde!

So I'm Rapunzel.....Nice! I can't wait for Day 1! :devil:

For some reason I could not PM you your character information, and now I have to go to bed, so you'll have to wait for tomorrow for that. Hopefully the issue is solved and you can play.

Everyone else should've received their PMs by now, so please confirm if you're going to play or not.

For some reason I could not PM you your character information, and now I have to go to bed, so you'll have to wait for tomorrow for that. Hopefully the issue is solved and you can play.

Everyone else should've received their PMs by now, so please confirm if you're going to play or not.

OK...should I report this? :sceptic:

Well, hello there, little wooden puppet! I just love playing with toys... :devil:

Confirmed!

Well, hello there, little wooden puppet! I just love playing with toys... :devil:

Confirmed!

Is it wrong that I see this statement as being sexual? :look:

No, it isn't. Anyone who's read IMHOTEP or Bloodbricks knows that, in EB Mafia at least, almost every statement has some sexual meaning to it. :wink::tongue:

No, it isn't. Anyone who's read IMHOTEP or Bloodbricks knows that, in EB Mafia at least, almost every statement has some sexual meaning to it. :wink::tongue:

I think you mean Werewolf, not Bloodbrick. :look: Although Bloodbrick had it's share of bawdy moments too, I guess.

This game looks like it's going to be awesome, Sandy. I look forward to following along. :thumbup:

C'mon, sister, live a little! Besides, I'm sure you're no stranger to the...stranger things in life? Hmm? Remember? You, a bunch of dwarves, and a cabin in the woods? Heh, heh....

Sandy, try PMing me now, it's fixed.

You Betcha! ( Because of Hinckley )

C'mon, sister, live a little! Besides, I'm sure you're no stranger to the...stranger things in life? Hmm? Remember? You, a bunch of dwarves, and a cabin in the woods? Heh, heh....

Dwarves are no fun. Too short. Trust me, I've tried. Didn't work out. Too short. Get me? :sweet:

Oh it seems I must be late again! I can never seem to be on time.

Oh Well White Rabbit here ready to play. Also, what is this carrot made of? It's explosively good! :tongue:

Confirmed!

white_rabbit_big.jpg

Dwarves are no fun. Too short. Trust me, I've tried. Didn't work out. Too short. Get me? :sweet:

Yeah, that why I like the puppet. I'm sure he'll grow to like me. :grin:

Yeah, that why I like the puppet. I'm sure he'll grow to like me. :grin:

Yes, but he's really wooden, if you catch my drift. Puppets are also just glorified tools for the puppeteer, if you know what I mean. :wink: