Sign in to follow this  
GoN2Broadway

The Mechanoids

After the apocalypse, groups of survivors joined together to survive the aftermath. Many attempted to get away from the Mechanoids - a new race that arose after the fall of man (prior to the apocalypse many scientists studying mechanoids theorized that this could be the next stage of evolution for humans).

The face decal IS painted on - I didn't want to buy the Lego ones because there were none available from stores in my country!

About two weeks ago I decided to try making figures similar or based on figures by another wonderful Custom Figure creator - JasBrick. In his Blog, JasBrick takes the time to show that anyone can do these figures - and I hope that this shows that with a little work anyone can do this as well.

Mechanoid 1:

4564764892_0815cf34d3_o.jpg

Mechanoid 2:

4564764930_02b4846e69_o.jpg

Mechanoid 3:

4564764866_fa649b3beb_o.jpg

Mechanoid 4:

4564134917_d1f65f4936_o.jpg

-Includes homage to JasBrick

Mechanoid 5:

4564765164_8bdbb8cca0_o.jpg

Mechanoid 6:

This is really a pre-apocalypse Mechanoid, but they still fight for the same team :)

4564134973_9db388e9f2_o.jpg

Mechanoid 7:

4564135029_5afa0e7203_o.jpg

I hope you like my creations - Look for my posts on "The Wanders", "The Mechanoids", and "The Collective".

Thanks!

F.Bricks

My Flickr Page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/49756387@N02/

Very nice! I wonder if you should paint the side of the head stud on the first figure to match the hair though?

Minxter - I've got quite a few extra Clones and Gunners, and I felt that this was a worthy cause :) Thanks!

Bluebard - Thanks!

Duke - I've toyed with that - In a weird way I kind of like the difference due to the fact that it accentuates its Lego-ness... Does that make sense? lol - I may do some tinkering around with it to see if I like mixing the coloring.