Kai NRG

Camping in the Avalonina Countryside!

Ageven is busy touring Historica! Here he is in Avalonia, packing up after having spent the night near a pasture! (I'm busy writing a story of his travels that will tie several MOCs together, plus introduce a new one, of course. :wink: )

8047019209_47e901d53f.jpg

8047024950_883903ea6b.jpg

A knight rides along the pathway near the pond. . .

8047025946_bef936a536.jpg

Gad is helping to pack up! So are Ageven and Raz, but I didn't get a good shot of them. :hmpf_bad:

8047024764_57c5c4103d.jpg

Hope you enjoy it! Feedback is appreciated! :classic:

Nice little scene :thumbup: They're a couple things that could be improved in my opinion though.

The main one is that the foot path is higher than the ground around it, it should be lower and I think I would prefer the landscaping without and of the lime green mixed in, flowers would add some contrast and look better. These are just suggestions and my opinion :classic:

The wagon hitch is creative and looks excellent, I think it might be even better if you could attach it to the bottom of the wagon instead of the top.

Overall a good MOC :classic:

p.s. I've worked on a dairy farm for over 10 years and never seen a cow stand on a fence like that :wink:

Nice little scene :thumbup: They're a couple things that could be improved in my opinion though.

The main one is that the foot path is higher than the ground around it, it should be lower and I think I would prefer the landscaping without and of the lime green mixed in, flowers would add some contrast and look better. These are just suggestions and my opinion :classic:

The wagon hitch is creative and looks excellent, I think it might be even better if you could attach it to the bottom of the wagon instead of the top.

Overall a good MOC :classic:

p.s. I've worked on a dairy farm for over 10 years and never seen a cow stand on a fence like that :wink:

HeHe, yes, the cow on the fence was not exactly my idea. :laugh: Thanks for your suggestions, I agree the path would look better further down, but I don't have much green. :hmpf_bad: Thanks anyway! :thumbup:

HeHe, yes, the cow on the fence was not exactly my idea. :laugh: Thanks for your suggestions, I agree the path would look better further down, but I don't have much green. :hmpf_bad: Thanks anyway! :thumbup:

Your welcome and I understand the piece limitations :classic:

A nice little scene from our beloved Avalonia! :thumbup:

Great minifig posing, they look very much alive! Have to agree with Soccerkid about the path but nothing to do when you don´t have the pieces..

Which one of the figs are your sigfig?

Nice scene. Brings back memories of my old smuggling days, running shipments of spice through the Wither Woods and up into Aginmoria, camping out in hidden thickets during the day and traveling at night.

Some more foliage (flowers, bushes, leaves) might help give it that overgrown Avalonian look. Looks like your animals trampled everything in sight!

A nice little scene from our beloved Avalonia! :thumbup:

Great minifig posing, they look very much alive! Have to agree with Soccerkid about the path but nothing to do when you don´t have the pieces..

Which one of the figs are your sigfig?

My sigfig is Ageven, you can see him in my signature. He's there (behind the horse with the cups and carrot), I just didn't get a good picture of him. . . :sceptic:

@de Gothia and NM, Thanks!

Looks like a perfect place to camp with the freshwater pool there! And that cow must be terrified... *oh2*

Whats the Avalonina countryside?

cute MOC, keep it up!

~Legonardo

Whats the Avalonina countryside?

cute MOC, keep it up!

~Legonardo

First time I noticed that; it's supposed to say Avalonian. Sorry about that!

@Legonardo and MK, thanks!