kreimkoek

[MOC] LOTR fortress

What would happen if Sauron found the one ring before Bilbo?

The hobbits would be wiped out, Gandalf would not become the white, Saruman would be defeated, ...

So many scenario's that could happen :)

In this creation the last of men, elves and company have taken refuge in a fortress surrounded by water.

dsc_4096.jpg

img_4088.jpg

dsc_4122.jpg

dsc_4140.jpg

dsc_4135.jpg

img_4061.jpg

dsc_4134.jpg

dsc_4133.jpg

dsc_4142.jpg

img_4056.jpg

img_4119.jpg

img_4139.jpg

img_4031.jpg

dsc_4120.jpg

img_4083.jpg

dsc_4151.jpg

dsc_4173.jpg

dsc_4186.jpg

dsc_4146.jpg

dsc_4168.jpg

dsc_4167.jpg

More photo's here https://www.flickr.com/photos/118506643@N02/

Thanks for watching.

Well see ya later.

Edited by kreimkoek

Very nice build, I am sure the free people of Middle Earth would hold out for a while in there!

Edited by TheRedViper

I like this "what if" scenario moc.

Can imagine Aragon saying, "...I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of Men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the Age of Men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand!"

Wow, this is great, what a superb build! I love the minifigures too, nice little variation in Thranduil's guards :)

A very good castle.

Although in that scenario, I would expect either Rivendell or the Grey Havens to be the last fortress of Elves and Men in Middle Earth.

Thank you all for the positive comments. :) I appreciate it.

I like this "what if" scenario moc.

Can imagine Aragon saying, "...I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of Men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the Age of Men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand!"

Haha awesome :) In such harsh times king Aragorn's speeches are much needed.

Amazingly detailed! Have you considered joining the Guilds of Historica? We'd love to have you!

I will consider it. I like to build tolkien moc's so I cannot promise much :p

Awesome build!

Very good attention to details.

P.S. How many Deeps did you buy?

I have bought helms deep 3 times and uruk hai army 12 times. Most of the bricks in my collection are from those sets and other hobbit/lotr sets.

A very good castle.

Although in that scenario, I would expect either Rivendell or the Grey Havens to be the last fortress of Elves and Men in Middle Earth.

Those would also be good options as a last resort. I wanted to build something different than the usual middle earth places.

This is such a solid looking fortress. Which is kind of difficult sometimes building with Lego. You really nailed it!

Especially liking the sideways cheese slopes on the corners.

Fantastic fortress!

I like the rock work and the entrance especially. Blending grey and sand green makes the overall view looks very nice!

Very nice build! And good to see Boromir surviving in this alternate LotR story. :classic: