Sign in to follow this  
badboytje88

Mafia School: Cirque du Freak: Day 2

banner_middel.jpg

Sun had set and darkness covered the circus. Wilhelmina couldn't sleep. All the events of the past day had been going round and round in her head. She decided to go tend to her horses, that always calmed her down.

cimg0216.jpg

All caught up in the events of that day she didn't notice the dark figure behind her horses. The dark figure gave a hard smack on the bottom of one of Wilhelminas horses.

cimg0221.jpg

The horse jumped up. Wilhelmina tried to calm the animal down but was overwhelmed with it's power. She couldn't control the horse.

cimg0222.jpg

Wilhelmina was knocked down to the floor and the horse stepped on her head by accident. Wilhelmina's scull burst open...

cimg0224.jpg

~~~

In the bedroom Zezili was sleeping. He was exhausted from running after Jimbob all day.

cimg0225.jpg

He was so exhausted he didn't even notice the dark figure which climbed into his bed bunk. The figure was carrying an enormous wrench.

cimg0228.jpg

The dark figure lifted the wrench above Zezilis head and with one fluent motion let it come down on Zezilis face. His face was pulverized and his brain turned into mush.

cimg0231.jpg

~~~

That morning Madam Mitsie called her family together. There were three members of the circus family missing. 'I'm afraid I've got some unpleasant news for you.

cimg0232.jpg

Yesterday you voted of Gingeroono, it turns out he was a member of the Town

Last night someone murdered Wilhelmina, she was a member of theTown

Zezili was also murdered last night, she also was a member of theTown

cimg0234.jpg

I feel disappointed and utterly betrayed. I hope you do better today. Madam Mitsie turned around and walked back to her private retreat.

~~~

Players

acrobats.jpg_thumb.jpg Benzini Brothers – Acrobats – Played by UsernameMDM

animal_trainer.jpg_thumb.jpg Patricia – Animal trainer – Played by Volcanicpanik

bearded_woman.jpg_thumb.jpg Mattilda – Bearded lady – Played by Darkdragon

clown_1.jpg_thumb.jpg Jimbob – Clown – Played by Jedi Master Brick

elastigirl.jpg_thumb.jpg Elasti Elisabeth – Flexible woman & lovely assistant – Played by Etzel

fortuneteller.jpg_thumb.jpg Tora – Fortune teller – Played by Eiker86

lovely_assistant.jpg_thumb.jpg Stephanie - Lovely assistant – Played by Swils

magician.jpg_thumb.jpg The amazing Barnabo - Magician – Played by K-nut

mermaid.jpg_thumb.jpg Gabrielle - Mermaid - Played by Grigs

mime.jpg_thumb.jpg Mr Mime - Mime – Played by Shadows

ring_master.jpg_thumb.jpg Rinus - Ringmaster - Played by JediAnakin

snake_charmer.jpg_thumb.jpg Aliandro Fajji - Snake Charmer – Played by Fred Fred Burger

fire_breather.jpg_thumb.jpg Joshua Igneo – Fire breather – Played by Bricks and parts – In a relationship with Gingeroo

tall_man.jpg_thumb.jpg Norbert – Tallest man – Played by Nightschroud99

tight_rope_dancer.jpg_thumb.jpg Dorothea – Tight rope dancer – Played by Darthnihilius

RIP:

acid4.jpg Houdini Jr - NPC - Killed on day 1

cimg0212.jpg Gingeroono - Gingerwookie - Convicted on day 1

cimg0224.jpgWilhelmina - Wuntin - Killed during night 1

cimg0231.jpg Zezili - Cecilie - Killed during night 1

~~~

The Rules:

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Mafia. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Mafia, while the Mafia needs to outnumber the Town.
  2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player. Each player gets one unvote a day.
  3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.
  4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
  5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
  6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
  7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
  8. You may NOT edit your posts.
  9. You must post in every day thread.
  10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.
  11. There are no clues hidden in the photo’s, characters names, appearances or profession. So don’t vote for Eval Kneval the ugly Hermit who lives on the top of mount Doom unless you have evidence to back it up.
  12. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offence, and the death of your character on your second offence.

Lesson 4: Night kill

- I've said it before, and I'll say it again, there are no clues hidden in the photographs. So don't go looking at who is standing next to who. It won't get you anywhere.

- Also the all black minifigure used to portray the killer(s) is also not a clue. The fact that he has regular legs doesn't mean that he can't represent the short, tall or skirted minifigures.

Edited by badboytje88

Oh no! It seems that they've struck again! Killing our beloved clown and horse trainer. :cry_sad: I will say the Gingeroono's death was his own fault, as he didn't even put up a fight. Still a shame he was town. :sadnew: Does anybody have any leads whatsoever that we could use?

This is BAD! I would think the person responsible would have to be someone rather strong to wield such a heavy weapon and scare a horse...

I feel horrible we sent an innocent man to the lion's cage. We must make wiser choices and not follow his example of compliance if we are ever to be accused of these heinous acts, and are truly innocent of course. My only thought would be that perhaps another animal trainer (I.E. Patricia) could have the know how to persuade a horse to kill its owner.

But for now, I feel it appropriate to once again sing for those we've lost:

Ahh lala la, 3 more friends are dead

One eaten up, two struck in the head

They were all innocents; children of the light

Ahh lala la the time has come to fight

Sorry but I have to step in.

Though the wrench is heavy, anyone of you could have used it. And you don't have to be an animal trainer to slap a horse on the bum. :tongue:

Don't base your accusations on looks or acts please.

Continue.

This is BAD! I would think the person responsible would have to be someone rather strong to wield such a heavy weapon and scare a horse...

I feel horrible we sent an innocent man to the lion's cage. We must make wiser choices and not follow his example of compliance if we are ever to be accused of these heinous acts, and are truly innocent of course. My only thought would be that perhaps another animal trainer (I.E. Patricia) could have the know how to persuade a horse to kill its owner.

But for now, I feel it appropriate to once again sing for those we've lost:

Ahh lala la, 3 more friends are dead

One eaten up, two struck in the head

They were all innocents; children of the light

Ahh lala la the time has come to fight

Don't blame me.

We must be logical and think of who the scum may be. Does anyone know who it may be, any investigators?

Ok the last thing we want is our investigator out in the open. Unless of course were sure that the we have a blocker who can protect him/her every night, and were not sure they would.

A reveled Investigator is sure to become the main target of the scum.

But for who we should vote for I think we should look to the suspicions of the confirmed town who died last night:cry_sad:.

I remember a few people yesterday talking about Dorothea being suspicious about swaying votes, but at the moment we have no idea. :hmpf_bad:

Now this is bad news. Not only was the convicted person innocent, but the murderers are still running free and continues their killing spree! 2 more victims!

I wouldn't be surprised if we will find a scum or two amongst those who voted for Gingeroono, problem is that so many just run along and voted for him without any prof or indications. Then we have those who didn't vote at all which also seems a bit suspicious to me :hmpf_bad:

I remember a few people yesterday talking about Dorothea being suspicious about swaying votes, but at the moment we have no idea. :hmpf_bad:

I voted for Barnabo because I thought that we had agreed he was acting suspicious. I simply thought that Gingeroono was speaking for the rest of us. I didn't mean to make myself or Gingeroono look suspicious in any way. And if you don't remember correctly, I refused to vote for Gingeroono because there wasn't enough evidence against him. Poor Wilhelmina and Zezili! :cry_sad: And I'm sorry we wrongly accused you Gingeroono! We should have been more careful and gathered more evidence before we put you in the lion cage! :cry_sad:

Now this is bad news. Not only was the convicted person innocent, but the murderers are still running free and continues their killing spree! 2 more victims!

I wouldn't be surprised if we will find a scum or two amongst those who voted for Gingeroono, problem is that so many just run along and voted for him without any prof or indications. Then we have those who didn't vote at all which also seems a bit suspicious to me :hmpf_bad:

Wait so your suspicious of the people who did vote for Gingero and the people who didn't vote for Gingero. I'm slightly confused as to your logic.

And I still think that we should look at the suspicions of the poor town people who died today.

I agree, you do seem to be confusing us with your swaying of opinions and confusing logic. This accusation stands out to me most.

You're starting to look raaather scummy.

Wilhelmina made this accusation at Jimbob yesterday. Why? Well let's see:

This is stupid, I rushed in because he rushed to vote for some one else, I think you may be scum

Gingeroono looked scummy "rushing to vote", so you rushed to vote. What does that say about you?

I won't say she was being paranoid because this could be some good evidence. But this is why we voted for Gingeroono yesterday, and he turned out to be Town. I'll wait for an explanation from Jimbob first.

Wait so your suspicious of the people who did vote for Gingero and the people who didn't vote for Gingero. I'm slightly confused as to your logic.

And I still think that we should look at the suspicions of the poor town people who died today.

I agree on both points. Maybe we should try to remember who the people who died were suspicious of? Don't you think that the Scum would get rid of people who got too close to the truth. I am relinquishing all suspicions of Mr. Mime and Barnabo, by the way, because if I was right, I would have joined our four friends in the grave. :sadnew:

Well yeah, anyone could have done it really :wacko:

I don't find it very unlikely that the scum participated in the voting of Gingeroono, that would just require that they followed the stream and got rid of one of us "free".

Regarding the death of Wilhelmina I too think it can have connections with her accusations of Jimbob. But rather then falling victim of the scum I think there is a possibility that she was mistaken for scum by some kind of vigilante killer. Some people here on the circus might not want to sit idle while murderers are running loose.

Regarding the death of Wilhelmina I too think it can have connections with her accusations of Jimbob. But rather then falling victim of the scum I think there is a possibility that she was mistaken for scum by some kind of vigilante killer. Some people here on the circus might not want to sit idle while murderers are running loose.

I was thinking the same thing, Jimbob was throwing accusations alot yesterday, and now the one person who stood up for Gingeroono and also questioned Jimbob is dead :sad: This doesn't seem right.

Now lets all keep a cool head, anyone who is scum feel that their path is one of death and deceit and would denounce it by revealing themselves? :sweet::tongue:

Who would benefit of killing Zezili and Wilhelmina ?

My self have nothing to earn of killing them. Why would i wanna go in the ring with Jimbob throwing cakes and be funny? Im not funny at all :sad: and a horsekeeper? I felt of a horse when i were younger so i dont like them...

I like sitting with my cards and divining people's future, reading the newspaper and drinking coffee.

Maybe our lovely assistens not are that loveley as they wanna be and are trying to ruin the cirkus for Madam Mitsie.

Does anyone have anything to go after so we dont need to guess on the next voteing?

My self have nothing to earn of killing them. Why would i wanna go in the ring with Jimbob throwing cakes and be funny? Im not funny at all :sad: and a horsekeeper? I felt of a horse when i were younger so i dont like them...

I like sitting with my cards and divining people's future, reading the newspaper and drinking coffee.

Maybe our lovely assistens not are that loveley as they wanna be and are trying to ruin the cirkus for Madam Mitsie.

Does anyone have anything to go after so we dont need to guess on the next voteing?

Maybe you foretold your death by this circus and is trying to bring it down. :tongue:

Maybe you foretold your death by this circus and is trying to bring it down. :tongue:

Maybe ;) But maybe i fortold yours to :wink:

I had the most restless beauty sleep this afternoon! Why, I doubt it was good for my beauty at all. I didn't even get that much sleep, either!

I *did* hear a voice in what few dreams I had, and it kept mumbling the same phrase, over and over...

There are no clues hidden in the photo’s, characters names, appearances or profession. So don’t vote for Eval Kneval the ugly Hermit who lives on the top of mount Doom unless you have evidence to back it up.

I'm not one for psycho-mumbo-jumbo, that seems more up your alley, and I'm certainly not inclined to trust a strange voice in my head, but perhaps we should consider looking a little deeper than surface appearances today. After all, it was such shallow judgments that lead to poor Gingeroono's death, and I'd hate to see that happen again! Unless you are all in on some horrible, malevolent plot together, I doubt we would have much luck trying to nail any of the scumbags simply by picking from the list of folks who turned on Gingeroono (though, that's certainly a reasonable course of action if nothing better comes up).

Barnabo and Elasti, you two might have something.. Jimbob, could you explain a bit more your reasoning? So far, all you've said was that we should trust you, and that you have no "night actions", whatever those are! If Ginger had asked us to just trust him and spare his life based on that trust, would he still be with us today? I'm just trying to piece together all of what has happened here.. So.. senseless!

Barnabo and Elasti, you two might have something.. Jimbob, could you explain a bit more your reasoning? So far, all you've said was that we should trust you, and that you have no "night actions", whatever those are! If Ginger had asked us to just trust him and spare his life based on that trust, would he still be with us today? I'm just trying to piece together all of what has happened here.. So.. senseless!

I agree. I cannot fathom what Jimbob is trying to tell us. He seems to be desperately trying to cover himself, and something seems.......strange about how he is talking. :sceptic:

I do not suspect Barnabo, though, because as I said before, if I was on the right track with accusing him, I would be dead. Elasti may be a Scum, but there's no way to find out until we have more evidence. :sadnew:

Jimbob seems to be our best lead, but the only evidence we have that the person that accused him is dead, and that isn't much to go on. :sceptic:

Until we get more evidence, I will remain sceptic on who we can trust. I do not wish to wrongly accuse another townie, so I won't vote until there is enough evidence stacked against someone that I can safely assume they are Scum.

No, we have lost 3 townies. Please let me speak to you. I have no night actions and Ginger looked the most scummy yesterday. Norbert what way did Barnabo look scummy

Why are you asking me? I never voted for Barnabo.

Here you are changing the subject and throwing accusations again, but yet the person you were arguing with is dead and she was a town, so was Gingeroono. You sound scummy. :hmpf_bad:

Why would you mention you don't have night actions? To take away blame from yourself? Sounds scummy, heck I wouldn't be surprised if I'm killed just like Wilhelmina because I'm arguing with you.

You've been forceful in almost all your comments, trying to bend the votes your way and aggressively defending yourself. You my friend are scum.