Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Eurodina - Day 1

Day 1

A sun rose on the town of Eurodina as the folk awoke to a bright day. The people of the town associated freely now, opposed to how things had been in the past. They finally felt safe. The mafia in their town had finally died. Not more than a month ago the cops, led by the stolid and strict Chief Nader, had rounded up all people associated with the Mafia and executed them. Blood had streamed down the streets, but their safety had been worth it. Their town had been over-run by five crime families. While Chief Nader’s conviction may appear to be vicious to outsiders, the town people were thankful, many people had died every day under the old reign of terror, caught between the families. Today the Senator was to speak to the people about the destruction of their town and the steps towards rebuilding it.

006.jpg

Senator Zephington called a press conference in the park, speaking from the gazebo. He walked slowly forward and the town quieted. He was highly respected around the area and flanked by Mayor Wick and Chief Drake, both of him the citizens adored for cleaning their town.

007.jpg

008.jpg

The Senator was grave by the time he took the stand. He looked at the tired but relieved town’s people and solemnly started to speak.

009.jpg

“I am afraid I am the bearer of bad news. The FBI has been investigating the town and has discovered a sad piece of news. Though we got three of the families, two of the families, the Ronzoni and Fedelini, have survived. While we knocked out all the goons, the godfathers survived. We must find them before they are able to spread. Each day you will vote off a single town’s person that you think must no longer be with the town. I am sorry.” The Senator stepped down as the horrified town’s people looked at their neighbors. It looked like their ordeal was not yet over.

010.jpg

--------------------------------------------

1. To win the game one group most outnumber the total sum of all the other groups.

2. Each day, the players will vote out one amongst them. To be voted out the player must be the higest voted player above 1/4 of the town. If only one person is above 1/4, they will be the one killed. To vote or to draw back your vote, you must use the following sentence in your post: vote: character/player or unvote: character/player. If you want to change your vote, you must first unvote before the second vote is calculated.

3. During days, there is a 24 hour period before anyone can vote. Once the majority decision is reached, you cannot unvote the player in question anymore.

4. Certain players will get night actions to be used during the night of the game. Since there are a lot of players, you do NOT have to send in a PM if you choose to not use an action. Simply do not send it. You have 48 hours to get in your actions before they are locked out. Those 48 hours begin at the end of the day.

5. The night abilities will be done in a randomized order each night.

6. The Day-topics are meant for active players only, so do not post in them if you are already out of the game. The Discussion-topic is open to everybody. you must post once a game day if you want to continue to play. 2 days without posting without talking to me first to warn me away will get your character killed or you replaced.

7. Do not edit your posts, because it is considered unfair to other players.

8. Do not directly quote anything I’ve sent to you via PM. Use your own words, please.

9. All out-of-character discussion must be kept in the Discussion-topic. Likewise, all talk about game tactics and roles must be kept in the Day-topics and PMs.

10. Since this game deviates quite a lot from other Mafia-games, please ask any questions or doubts you might have directly from me, and you will be answered.

11. Kill Shadows Day 1 No Metagaming please.

(Stolen mostly from Sandy)

Parts

001-1.jpg - Chief of Police Drake Nader (Police) (Draganator)

001-1-1.jpg - Police Man Hans Keen (Police) (Hewkii)

001-2.jpg - Police Woman Carrie Price(Police) (CallMePie)

001-3.jpg - Police Man Abe Hollis (Police) (ADHO15)

001-4.jpg - Police Man Erik King (Police) (KingoftheZempk)

001-5.jpg - Detective Quinn Man (Police) (Quarryman)

001-6.jpg - Mayor Flint Wick (Governor) (professor flitwick)

001-7.jpg - Secretary Bert Bennett (Secretary to the Governor) (badboytje88)

001-8.jpg - Ivan Cons (Bodyguard) (Inconspicuous)

001-9-1.jpg - Ben Becker (Street Vendor) (Becker)

001-9-2.jpg - Mr. Alex Burr (Lawyer) (Burman)

001-9-3.jpg - Mr. Mike Collins (Lawyer) (Millacol88)

001-9-4.jpg - Mr. Frank White (Restaurant Owner) (Whitefang)

001-9-5.jpg - Chef Kevin Juan (Chef) (The Crazy One)

001-9-7.jpg - Ron Adie (Waiter) (Admiral Ron)

001-9-8.jpg - Thomas Bricks (Waiter) (ThatGuyWithBricks)

001-10-1.jpg - Mrs. Frankie Keen (Stay-at-home mother) (Fugazi)

001-10-2.jpg - Susan Keen (Student) (Surius Black)

001-10-5.jpg - Mr. Craig Boy (Firefighter) (Cralegoboy)

001-10-6.jpg - Mrs. Janice Boy (Banker) (Capt.JohnPaul)

001-10-9.jpg - Prof. Shaun Dows (Teacher) (Shadows)

001-10-10.jpg - Dr. Horace Leg (Doctor) (Legonator)

001-10-4.jpg - Erwin Long (Bar Worker) (Eskallon)

001-10-3.jpg - Gen (Bum) (Genaro)

001-10-12.jpg - Sean (Bum) (Sok117)

001-10-7.jpg - Mr. Brian Quest (Pet Store Owner) (BrickMe)

001-10-8.jpg - Mrs. Sandy Quest (Business Woman) (Sandy)

001-10-11.jpg- Rick Russian (Mechanic) (Rick)

002-3.jpg - Dick “Defiant” Dillard (Biker Gang Leader) (Def)

002-5.jpg - Ian Deed (Biker) (iamded)

002-4.jpg - Harold Hiker (Biker)(HouseofH)

002-1.jpg - Bob The Biker (Biker) (Bob The Construction Man)

002-2.jpg - Red (Biker) (General Redwater)

019-2.jpg - Kung Pho Master Jim Butcher (Kung Pho Master) (JimButcher)

019-1.jpg - Walter Kovacs (Student of Kung Pho) (Walter Kovacs)

019-6.jpg - Mr. Ron Canter (Roncanator)

019-4.jpg - Benjamin Gershwin (Construction Worker) (Bendy Badger)

019-3.jpg - Mr. Ari Jay (Mortician) (Lord Arjay)

019-8.jpg - Mr. Percy Nutter (Peanuts)

019-9.jpg - Mrs. Alice Nutter (Artist) (Alice)

019-7.jpg - James Nutter (Student) (JCC10049)

019-5.jpg - Stash The Stylist (Fashion Designer) (Stash)

Reserves

Minxter

Eurobricksfan

Please forgive me for the awful set. I promise, when we get to sets that don't need to fit outragous numbers of characters, they will e at least a bit better.

Edited by Zepher

Wonderful. We spent months of searching for those mobs, and it turns out 2 survived to spread about the town.

Townsfolk, I urge you not to panic. I'm sure me and the rest of the police force will be able to find these damn dons and take them down. The best thing to do now is to remain calm.

Oh no! Mr White! How will we serve customers if they are too scared to walk outside?! This is the worst thing to ever happen to our town, we must band together and rid us of this scum!

Well, this is quite disturbing. We must tread carefully, and be cautious on who we vote for every day. Come, my learner Walter, we have much to meditate on.

As is tradition in the art of Kung Pho, it is always wise to think before acting.

Also, this is most certainly a situation with two mafias. For all of you young grasshoppers among us, this means that both mafias are working separately, aiming to eradicate both the Town and the other Mafia.

Did you hear that?

Good, because I can only imagine that it will be important.

As for now, there doesn't seem to be any reason to convict someone without any incident, so I propose that we wait to take any action until the situation presents itself.

Hm. I can't believe this... We went through so much trouble, just to have two godfathers survive? I had to clean up the blood that ran down the streets! Do you know how annoying that was?? Now I'm going to have to do that again?!

I'm sorry, I'm usually so relaxed..

Maybe I should try Master Butcher's meditation thing. Master Butcher? Can you show me how to meditate? And maybe a few moves?

Well I'll be damned! I thought we would've gotten rid of those criminals for good, and the business in this city would start to flourish again. It's hard to do business when you're afraid to even step out of your house.

Oh God

I thought I would finally be safe and able to sleep at night without being scared. All I wanted was for this town to be normal.

However we must stay strong, otherwise the tworemaining mafias will devour us one by one. Now , we have no evidence and I don't think any will come over night. I am not sure wherever we should vote out anyone today or if we should just leave it?

Oh damn, we killed all the little guys but the two big fat fishes are still swimming in the sea... I'm wondering, will the godfathers be killing innocents or will they be recruiting them to build op a new army of goons? Both options are scary to say the least.

Oh no, what a nightmare! I thought our lives would be better after all we went through, and it turns up it was all for nothing! :cry_sad: Hans, my dear, I'm so afraid that one day you will not come back home to us! What will we do, Susan and I, without you! Please promise that you will be careful and not take any unnecessary risks!

But as much as I want to get rid of the scum for the sake of my family, I don't see how we can vote anyone out today without endangering innocent lives. Hopefully those villains will give themselves away if we are patient and alert.

Typical. I was hoping we'd seen the last of these scumbags here, but then they pop up again. And so the whole mess starts over again. :hmpf_bad:

That is bad news indeed. I wonder whether the two godfathers are really on their own right now and are going to start recruiting actively among the town people as of now or have done so already and we are already facing two mafia groups at this point.

I don't suppose anyone has any kind of lead at this stage? :sceptic:

This is madness. I thought with the elimination of those scums, we will be able to live in peace and continue with our business. With this grim news on us, it looks like things will be very grim for all of us. At the very least, there are only 2 Godfathers as mentioned by others and the Senator.

Oh no! Mr White! How will we serve customers if they are too scared to walk outside?! This is the worst thing to ever happen to our town, we must band together and rid us of this scum!

We will have to continue our business and serve our customers well. How can we afford to shun them away, merely because of those evil manipulating mafias. Let's be careful and keep a close watch on those suspicious fellows who patronise my restaurant.

What have I walked in to here? Well, I guess I should try to make the best of it and help as much as I can.

Good day, folks, I am Professor Shaun Dows from a near-by town that I wasn't informed the name of. I am fascinated with the study of societies and how they deal with problems as a group, so this seems to be the right place for me at the moment.

Please don't kill me, I just got here. :look:

So, you killed off the mobsters but missed their leaders. It seems logical to deduce that said leaders are long-time, even potentially respected members of the community or they wouldn't have been above suspicion and able to survive. Or they bribed someone, and anyone who could be bribed might also be the kind of get involved in other illegal activities.

I'd like to study your situation for an upcoming book that I hope will be made into a movie, but for now I don't know anything helpful. Hopefully, some of you do. I'd also be willing to take suggestions for who you think should play you in the movie, just in case.

Thisis grim news indeed. Just when I thought I could sleep well at night.

There is good news in all of this. We have managed to rid ourselves of three full mafia houses. Now we only need remove the last two. Something tells me that this is easier said than done.

That is bad news indeed. I wonder whether the two godfathers are really on their own right now and are going to start recruiting actively among the town people as of now or have done so already and we are already facing two mafia groups at this point.

I don't suppose anyone has any kind of lead at this stage? :sceptic:

Your guess is as good as anyones. It isn't like it was back in the '20s, when crime families flaunted themselves, thought themselves outside of the law's reach. Nowadays the families tend to stay hidden in the shadows.

But if pressed for a guess, I would say that the Godfathers are not alone...

Well, this is quite disturbing. We must tread carefully, and be cautious on who we vote for every day. Come, my learner Walter, we have much to meditate on.

As for now, there doesn't seem to be any reason to convict someone without any incident, so I propose that we wait to take any action until the situation presents itself.

Wise words indeed, Master Butcher. Patience is one of the hardest lessons you have tried to teach me. I shall join you in meditation.

*finds a quiet corner and begins meditating*

Om.....Om....Om....Om....

Oh Know!! I thought we had gotten rid of that scum once and for all. I will not sleep until this threat is killed and we can live peacefully once again.

I am sure it will only be a matter of time until somebody reveals themselves.

Jeez What is the town coming to? I will keep a keen eye out for any suspicious activities around. Have the police got any clues or leads to who these two are?

Oh blast it, after all our careful manoeuvring some of the bastards still managed to evade my men. :hmpf_bad: All that effort and we're still not in the clear. Ah well, I intend to see this nightmare through to the end, on my honour I will see these scum eradicated so we can return to some semblance of order and peace.

Unfortunately, at this time the police force has no leads on who these mobsters could be. It could be anyone here. Heck, it could be one of my fellow officers for all I damn know, as much as I loath to consider that. I'm hoping that with some careful investigation over the coming days we'll be able to flush these tough nuts out, but up till now they've proven decidedly difficult to track, the bastards. Do not fear citizens, we will find them, and when we do... well, there'll be hell to pay for what they've done to our town, you can count on that!

Deputy! Fetch me some coffee! This is going to be a long day...

Ah. Business is bad as late as my wife has stated. We cannot let these scum prevail. We must all work together in harmony and not like 4 starving dogs trying to get a scrap of meat.

Hm. I can't believe this... We went through so much trouble, just to have two godfathers survive? I had to clean up the blood that ran down the streets! Do you know how annoying that was?? Now I'm going to have to do that again?!

Hey, we're the ones that shot them.

But if pressed for a guess, I would say that the Godfathers are not alone...

I don't know. Based on what our senator said, they are alone, for now, at least. Reading up on past mafia gangs, they usually start like this, but then spread like wildfire.

As I've always said, don't look to law enforcement to supply law and order. They've never done their job before, and they aren't about to start now.

I doubt there will be any reason to vote on the first day, so I urge you kids to keep your cool think things through. We'll know better on the second day some of what's going on. Anyone can feel free to investigate me and see that I'm innocent.

My, my this is dissapointing news. Even after all we went through two families are still around, the thought of it sickens me.

I suppose we should start by seeing if anyone has anything to go on. I don't find it likely but you never know.

God dammit! I go back and see how my old boss is doing and there’s another gang war! I know I kinda fled before, but I'm a lot tougher now. If I see one of these scum, I'll make sure they can't kill again!

I doubt there will be any reason to vote on the first day, so I urge you kids to keep your cool think things through. We'll know better on the second day some of what's going on. Anyone can feel free to investigate me and see that I'm innocent.

Gotta agree with you there pops, They haven't even struck yet. Unless some punk runs out into the street and shoots someone, voting papers in your pockets, people.

Oh blast it, after all our careful manoeuvring some of the bastards still managed to evade my men. :hmpf_bad: All that effort and we're still not in the clear. Ah well, I intend to see this nightmare through to the end, on my honour I will see these scum eradicated so we can return to some semblance of order and peace.

Unfortunately, at this time the police force has no leads on who these mobsters could be. It could be anyone here. Heck, it could be one of my fellow officers for all I damn know, as much as I loath to consider that. I'm hoping that with some careful investigation over the coming days we'll be able to flush these tough nuts out, but up till now they've proven decidedly difficult to track, the bastards. Do not fear citizens, we will find them, and when we do... well, there'll be hell to pay for what they've done to our town, you can count on that!

Deputy! Fetch me some coffee! This is going to be a long day...

Great speech, sir! Here's your coffee.

About your ideas, I've had a thought. Maybe they didn't manage to evade all our guys. They could have had some help on the inside that secured their safety during our 'prosecution'. I don't want to point any fingers, though. It's awful to think about.

You can always count on me though, sir!

Edited by ADHO15