Bonaparte

Pirates Of The Caribbean - The Curse Of The Black Pearl

Just found a scene from POTC reconstructed with Lego on BS (was in the same folder as this thread posted by oo7).

Anybody who has seen the movie recognizes the scene?

01jack.jpg_thumb.jpg02arrival.jpg_thumb.jpg03portroyal.jpg_thumb.jpg

04docks.jpg_thumb.jpg05harbormasterandassistant.jpg_thumb.jpg06lectern.jpg_thumb.jpg

Just found a scene from POTC reconstructed with Lego on BS (was in the same BL folder as this thread posted by oo7).

04docks.jpg_thumb.jpg05harbormasterandassistant.jpg_thumb.jpg06lectern.jpg_thumb.jpg

ha, quality. I like the extended Lego arm being used in the shots there.

What do you say to 3 shillings and we forget the name!

Just found a scene from POTC reconstructed with Lego on BS (was in the same folder as this thread posted by oo7).

Lord Bonaparte! I thought you didn't like POTC!

Ah the classical Jack Sparrow entrance! Finally someone pictured it in LEGO! Hilarous!

Lord Bonaparte! I thought you didn't like POTC!

Ah the classical Jack Sparrow entrance! Finally someone pictured it in LEGO! Hilarous!

I still don't like POTC and will not watch the movies :-)

But I posted this for all those who don't agree with me.

you silly person! EVERY ONE LIKES POTC! Like i allways say, "Anyone who dosn't like PotC, hasn't seen it yet!"

you silly person! EVERY ONE LIKES POTC! Like i allways say, "Anyone who dosn't like PotC, hasn't seen it yet!"

Wow, that makes me unique!

I'm the only one that doesn't like POTC (and I have seen the first movie :-X ).

The crows nest is used with these pieces:

75c14.gif

4735.gif

and 30033.gif

It's a neat design. Because it has the tube bent and the clips holding to it. This MOC is really cool. Ya know, I never knew there was a light gray treasure chest.

75c14.gif

4735.gif

and 30033.gif

It's a neat design. Because it has the tube bent and the clips holding to it. This MOC is really cool. Ya know, I never knew there was a light gray treasure chest.

Indeed, I also didn't know that.

The light grey treasure chest only appears in this set:

6011-1.jpg

Wow, that makes me unique!

I'm the only one that doesn't like POTC (and I have seen the first movie :-X ).

I know some who don't like Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl, and some who really don't like Dead Man's Chest.

75c14.gif

4735.gif

and 30033.gif

I still don't get it! :-/

Interesting MOC. BTW: I really like th first movie, but Dead Man's Chest was pathetic (in my humble opinion ;-) X-D )

God Bless,

Nathan

Why thank you Governor Broadside, did you design that in Mclad just for little old me?

The light grey treasure chest only appears in this set:

6011-1.jpg

I thought it also appeared in some of the Adventurers sets but I must be mistaken because Peeron is saying the ones I'm thinking of are black. The only set that comes to close is to having a light grey chest is 7017 Viking Catapult vs. Nidhogg Dragon but the chest in that set is Dark Stone.

Does anyone know why the treasure chest in 6011 Black Knight's Treasure was grey?

Does anyone know why the treasure chest in 6011 Black Knight's Treasure was grey?

Theories abound... though at one point brown and grey chests were available in similar quantities...

God Bless,

Nathan

Funny. Lego has recently considered releasing their second set with a light grey chest in their preliminary design of 7771 Angler Ambush from the Aqua Raiders line.

7771pre.jpg

Just registered, totally new here...

POTC was fantastic, the model is good fun. Haven't seen the second film yet, I'm all hyped up for it.

Here I thought I was all alone a grown man obsessed with lego pirates and then I find a site like this one, brilliant... except the fact that you're all a bunch of poxy bloody scummy pirates who need hanging by the yard-arm by His Majesty's Royal Navy!

:-P

Just registered, totally new here...

POTC was fantastic, the model is good fun. Haven't seen the second film yet, I'm all hyped up for it.

Here I thought I was all alone a grown man obsessed with lego pirates and then I find a site like this one, brilliant... except the fact that you're all a bunch of poxy bloody scummy pirates who need hanging by the yard-arm by His Majesty's Royal Navy!

I always feels like a birth when a new member joins the pirate forum :-).

What kind of creations have you got to share with us Col. Whipstick?

Happy to have you here!

It looks like that set will actually come with the light bluish gray chest; here it is in the BrickLink catalog

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?S=7771-1

Governer, you do understand that that set is just a prototype and will not be released right? And yes of course it will be light bluish grey, same difference. Although it's funny how some idiots at Bricklink put up the prototype images as they were first on S@H! :-P

First: welcome to the mad house! *pirate*

Second: I ain't a poxy blookd scummy pirate, I'm just a Dutch privateer!(although the other nations see that as a pirate)

Governer, you do understand that that set is just a prototype and will not be released right? And yes of course it will be light bluish grey, same difference. Although it's funny how some idiots at Bricklink put up the prototype images as they were first on S@H! :-P

I just finished reading on BL that those are prototype pics... rolleyes.gif

So set 7771 won't be released? Will there be a light bluish gray chest in another Aqua Raiders set?