Let's face it, walking mechs suck. They're unstable, they break down easily, and they cost more to repair. That's why we designed the new 69-series Multi-Mover, the wheeled mech that rolls right over the competition.

multi-mover2.png

You can't beat the Multi-Mover for mobility. Many wheeled mechs have trouble taking ramps without overbalancing or losing control, but our patented, fully-articulated leading truck guides the Multi-Mover smoothly over or around any sort of obstacle.

multi-mover3.png

When the end of the shift comes around, you're bound to want a bite to eat. Most companies make you leave your lunchbox behind, but the Multi-Mover comes complete with a dedicated secure niche for lunchboxes, or any other cargo you should want to store on board.

multi-mover5.png

Our innovative cockpit design allows full 360-degree view of your surroundings, vital when working in a busy warehouse or conducting salvage work on an inhospitable world. And when everything goes terribly wrong, you can rocket away to safety thanks to the built-in propulsion and detachable control platform.

multi-mover6.png

No other design can match the reach, range of motion, and sheer strength of the Multi-Mover's fork arm. You'll be able to add whole new levels to your storage shelves!

multi-mover7.png

Not every package can be handled by forks, though. For those who deal with M:Tron, we've included a magnetic gripper, and the Multi-Mover has one of our patented grabbers for those awkward packages nothing else will grip.

multi-mover1.png

Rest assured, the 69-series Multi-Mover will see you through thousands of hours of heavy hauling. And if it fails, we offer a five-Earth year unlimited warranty. Simply place the Multi-Mover back in its shipping crate and send it back to us with a note detailing the problem, and we'll deliver a replacement within 48 standard hours! So don't wait, visit www.spyriusindustries.com and make a purchase your employees and your banker will thank you for. And, to make it easier for you to put the Multi-Mover to work for you today, for a limited time only we are offering special easy-payment plans to suit your cash flow needs.

Spyrius: You need it, we'll get it.

(NOTE! This thread is a response to Lind Whisperer's Neo-Classic Space Loadlifter Mech. Anybody got a good idea for a Blacktron industrial mech? How about M:Tron? Or Ice Planet? Maybe Unitron? Bring it on! The cornier, the better.)

Edited by VK-318

How much do they cost? I'll take two! :tongue:

And thats what happens when you do a sales pitch like that! :roflmao::rofl::iamded_lol::laugh_hard::head_back:

The whole build looks good. :classic:

Lots of playability.

Really good idea using those 2823s for the forks - like it!

I considered doing a cockpit with 360 rotation, but when I built the arms and legs into the main chassis, the idea didn't prove to be practical. On a Spyrius Mech, though, it works great!

(NOTE! This thread is a response to Lind Whisperer's Neo-Classic Space Loadlifter Mech. Anybody got a good idea for a Blacktron industrial mech? How about M:Tron? Or Ice Planet? Maybe Unitron? Bring it on! The cornier, the better.)

Well, with such a convincing ad for your mech, Neo-Tron will definitely have to respond with all the obvious superiorities of its products. :wink:

Good thing I've already got an alternate color scheme or two in mind...this time with some fancy lighting...

Edited by Lind Whisperer

Slightly off-topic, I hope that you both do not mind if I "pinch" the marketing idea that you are doing to use in a different Si-Fi theme? :sweet: Only the general idea.

Slightly off-topic, I hope that you both do not mind if I "pinch" the marketing idea that you are doing to use in a different Si-Fi theme? :sweet: Only the general idea.

Sure - feel free to!

But be warned, Neotron offers a wide range of products for all the needs the average space consumer has*, and you may find your own releases meeting with stiff competition. :wink:

*After a minor incident at our off-world dishwasher plant turned the water moon Oceanus Minor into Soapus Bubbleus Major, Neotron has stepped back to re-assess our production of minor household appliances.

I considered doing a cockpit with 360 rotation, but when I built the arms and legs into the main chassis, the idea didn't prove to be practical. On a Spyrius Mech, though, it works great!

I didn't mean that it has 360-degree rotation - just that it has a 360-degree field of view. In other words, I couldn't come up with an original way to make the head rotate and blast off at the same time. :sceptic:

Absolutely! Go right ahead! :classic: