Sign in to follow this  
Graynar

A short animated movie by me

Hello everyone.

I hope this was the right place to post this.

I don't know if many people know about my website but I have just made an animated intro movie for it.

Here is my webpage by the way:The Kingdom of Sikaron

It may be a short cartoon, but it's kind of funny, and a lot like a video game.

Here it is: http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/gray...ronmoviegif.gif

Enjoy, and please tell me what you think. ;)

I LOVE IT! Great job Graynar, your a man of true talent. Excuse me for saying, but it was a bit humorous :-D I hope it expands to something bigger one day *satis*

It is really laggy..Maybe if it had sound and stuff it would be good..Make it smooth, its choppy. Sorry..But there was no enthusiasm in it for me

Evil Willy wrote:

It is really laggy..Maybe if it had sound and stuff it would be good..Make it smooth, its choppy. Sorry..But there was no enthusiasm in it for me

Oh, sorry about that. It's actually, supposed to be like that. ;) If I added more frames it wouldn't seem as choppy. And the system I used dosen't allow sound, but if I could give it sound, I would.

Raw!!! Look at my post count! Is that scary or what! (666) Anyways, I found it mildly funny, when the shadow knights got pwned ;) Great job!

It is okay but a sword is for slicing and cutting. You have the shadow knights being shredded apart like they hit with grape shot at under ten feet. Consider toning down the mortal combat exaguration.

As far as the intro to a story all I see is a hero (I am guessing he is a hero as he does nothing heroic) runs into the enemy soldiers, turns them into lunchmeat and the runs toward the castle of an evil wizard. Maybe you should consider adding something of a plot or a little extra outside of the mass violence and dark sorcery bit.

I like the lightning special effects. The sword is nice.

Alright, I changed the movie a bit. There is no longer lunch meat fighting scenes.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/gray...ikaronintro.gif

I hope this one is a bit better than the first. ;)

I think the first version was much better. It was so OVERDONE that the chopping of the Evil soldiers made me smile. Also the way the good guy moved (laggy) gave it that LEGO touch - this is precisely how I imagine LEGO-figs to move. :oD

So version 2 dissapoints me - sorry about that :/

KimT