Sign in to follow this  
General Magma

R.I.P. Christopher Lee

Christopher Lee, the iconic actor who was famous to many generations, has passed away at the age of 93.

It has been announced today that Sir Christopher was being treated for respiratory problems, and that he has, sadly, died on June the 7th.

He will be sorely missed and is forever to be remembered by many, including history itself, in which his name and his many images, influence and roles will be immortal to mankind.

Rest In Peace, Sir Christopher Lee.

Very sad news indeed, he will always be one of the greatest actors in film and TV, RIP Christopher Lee.

Edited by Tariq j

Man i can't belive the actor of Saruman and Count Dooku died. :cry_sad:

R.I.P. Christopher you will be dearly missed.

Man i can't belive the actor of Saruman and Count Dooku died. :cry_sad:

R.I.P. Christopher you will be dearly missed.

I find it hart to digest as well. I remember hoping for him to live to see the final Hobbit film & his final performance

of Saruman in it, and I also remember being glad about that hope being fulfilled last year. Once more, R.I.P.

Shock to my system. RIP, you awesome man.

Granted, he was getting old, so it's not like he died young. He had a long, amazing life, but it's still sad to see him go.

A huge loss. One of the most talented actors in the industry for a long time, and he had some really iconic roles. Rest in peace. :sadnew:

I'd heard about his failing health over the last few months, but this is the nail in the coffin (no pun intended). He leaves behind a legacy in cinema that spans across several generations. He will be surely missed. :sadnew:

RIP Saruman, just heard the news glad you could be a part of the Hobbit movies!

As I had been planning to do one day, I have created a LEGO tribute to Christopher Lee, featuring four of his famous characters and Sir Christopher himself:

18715515771_8b78b64d10_z.jpg

Edited by General Magma

I saw an article today about it. Hard to believe, but understandable. Filming for the Hobbit was difficult since he couldn't fly over to NZ due to potential complications.

The movies will surely leave an impact on future generations.

I celebrated his life today by listening to him read Poe on youtube. But others should celebrate by listening to his Heavy Metal Christmas album methinks.

He was definitely a unique, spectacular man. His incredible skills have left impressions on nearly everyone. He will be dearly missed.

R.I.P. Christopher Lee, He was a Great actor and had a great voice.

This is especially sad for me as I happen to share names with him (no kidding, my name is Christopher Lee)... He was a great actor and will be missed greatly.