Sign in to follow this  
Luckypat

[Moc] Battle of Kashyyyk

Hello everyone :)

I recently finished up the project that I've been working on: The Battle of Kashyyyk. A battle from episode III that was so short, but still grabbed my attention.

vUWvcE4.jpg

utmXhi9.jpg

EKFEkq2.jpg

Wookiees lead the charge

DeWeaVF.jpg

z7iMlQt.jpg

What's a Star Wars moc without an Indiana Jones Easter egg? ;)

Anything that you like/don't like or would have done something differently? Please feel free to share! I am always looking for ways to improve.

Thank you,

Pat

Very nice diorama. I really like it, yet I'd have suggestion or two:

The vegetation behind the 'beach' looks a bit neglected. I'd suggest you to move the grass a bit towards the water and build several propper big trees behind it. I believe that would be much more visually attractive and look less plain.

I'd also work a bit more on that rock in the back corner. It's definitely great idea to have it there but now it looks a bit crude. You could also include some action to it, perhaps hidden clone sniper or something like that :)

Last suggestion heavily depends on your resources but since your diorama is quite big, I'd include few more vehicles - i.e. the front of the Juggernaut comming towards the attacking tank droid, maybe AT-RT and a gunship or several more crab droids on the enemy side.

Looks fantastic!

Thanks!

Very nice diorama. I really like it, yet I'd have suggestion or two:

The vegetation behind the 'beach' looks a bit neglected. I'd suggest you to move the grass a bit towards the water and build several propper big trees behind it. I believe that would be much more visually attractive and look less plain.

I'd also work a bit more on that rock in the back corner. It's definitely great idea to have it there but now it looks a bit crude. You could also include some action to it, perhaps hidden clone sniper or something like that :)

Last suggestion heavily depends on your resources but since your diorama is quite big, I'd include few more vehicles - i.e. the front of the Juggernaut comming towards the attacking tank droid, maybe AT-RT and a gunship or several more crab droids on the enemy side.

Understood, thank you for the tips! I also would have loved to have more vehicles in it. I spent most on the actual pieces and use what vehicles I had. Thank you again :)

Very cool!

Thanks!

I also would have loved to have more vehicles in it. I spent most on the actual pieces and use what vehicles I had.

Buying lego sets can be quite expensive in this case but if you are into bricklink, I'd suggest you to look at some AT-RT MOC's - you can find some small but good looking renditions that could be cheap to build. 2 or 3 of those would add a lot to the diorama. The same goes for small crab droids.

Edited by krisandkris12