• Bad
    • Terrible

4642125751_007d927d1a.jpg

4642130311_ca0a9d81f4.jpg

4646816053_3bf055f3fe.jpg

4642143305_d937d7f602.jpg

4646814409_e94049da7f.jpg

4642788326_82f4428bc3.jpg

I hope you enjoyed viewing my MOC and I hope if you like it then you will support me.

Thank You, Burman :pir-classic:

For more Hi-Res pictures Brickshelf

Edited by Erdbeereis

Not bad, some of the colors need to go but I'm sure you will work them out in due time.

Which colours. Some of the colours are the bottom are just support they are not part of the actual Moc and will not be shown in the end.

Great WIP Burman, very good and is quite well formed with a good rock technique. I like the platform and the cave.

Cant wait to see the finished MOC

Well Done

Showaddy

I concur but don't forget that this is only a WIP. Are the colours you are referring to the orange, and other colours, they are part of the base and will not be shown in the final MOC.

I really like the sand green you have used, looks very nice as contrast to the grey. I'm not so sure about the dark red for the cannon however. Seems odd and the design looks strange, I'm not sure what you was going for there. But I like the overall concept with lots of landscaping. Nice to see that someone else is doing fleshies too :pir-classic:

Looking good so far.

I can't say much more about it but I like the idea of two 'parts' and the cannon platform is great as well.

I'd suggest to add some more plants (but maybe you were planning that already)

Anyway, keep it up. It looks good so far :thumbup:

I have updated this with new pictures and extra sections. I hope you like it.

P.S Could a staff member take the WIP out of the title

Edited by Burman

Looks pretty good, but wasn't this a bloody battle with high casulties? Are we not supposed to post only 6 pictures? Just wondering.

:jollyroger:

Edited by Capt. Stabbin

I'll remove the WIP. :pir-classic:

Could you please limit your entry to just 6 pictures? You can link to a Flickr or Brickshelf gallery with more pictures if you want. :pir-classic:

Sorry about so many pictures, I will delete some of them :pir-blush:

No rotating cannon anymore?

Anyway, it's still a very nice MOC. I especially like the part with the boat and the stairs there.

The shooting cannon is good too.

I would have liked it more with more soldiers though, and I don't see the use of a sextant in a battle like this :pir_laugh2:

But, like I said before, it's still a nice MOC, so: blogged.png

OK, I have taken in everybody's suggestions and I have added a few more soldiers. Along with a small building and some more details.

I hope you like the changes I made and please suggest anything else that you would like to see.

I don't really like the soldiers your using. They still wore red during the Crimean War. But the Landscaping is really good.

Thanks for the kind words. I based my soldiers on this picture where they are blue-

Malakhov1.jpg

Wow, I really like your design of the landscape, and the action is very good as well, nice moc indeed! I wish you luck in the contest, good sir! :pir_laugh2:

I like it alot,the cannon and the soldiers are giving a nice feeling. But one thing i would still want is a bird eye pic, if you could put that on ur Brickself i would be thankful

Captain Becker

I like it alot,the cannon and the soldiers are giving a nice feeling. But one thing i would still want is a bird eye pic, if you could put that on ur Brickself i would be thankful

Captain Becker

Sorry I forgot to upload a picture of it. Here it is-

Brickshelf

Also a picture of a man who has been blown up- CLICK

You can also see some more pictures that I just uploaded on my brickshelf- CLICK

Edited by Burman

I just remembered to check for updates and boy was I surprised. The battle is looking really good and you have my vote along with others I am sure.

I really like it. The sand green looks really nice. Everything seems a little to cluttered here though. I think the rock work could have been a little cleaned up, but still this is a nice entry.

I just remembered to check for updates and boy was I surprised. The battle is looking really good and you have my vote along with others I am sure.

Thanks for the kind words Ryan. I think it has came along way as well and thanks for your vote, hopefully you won't be the only one :pir-tongue:

I really like it. The sand green looks really nice. Everything seems a little to cluttered here though. I think the rock work could have been a little cleaned up, but still this is a nice entry.

Thanks for the comment. I was reading on a website that battlefields were like that. Also, I tried for a rock technique which has jagged edges and was two different shades as I thought it looked more like the war stricken area.