Sign in to follow this  
Mrs Vader

Vaders better half!

Hello

I am new to eurobricks, I am Mrs *vader* yes that's right i am the women that married *vader*. On our honeymoon last week, i also got the privilege to meet *yoda* and got to see his stunning collection including the jar jar anal probe. I

Hello and welcome! *y*

vif26-lg.jpg

And something that may help to handle his Sith moods....

Beside your lovely smiling that is. :-P

barbiturate.jpg

Welcome, Mrs. *vader* ! I hope we will see much activity from you! :-)

And now, bring on the dirt! >:-)

Dog Food (and shameless self-promotion of vignettes) ON !!

Welcome Hannah !!

It nice to see another couple united on Eurobricks.

Don't mind all these bad people asking for dirt.

Maybe you can start by telling us a nice story about Vader..... (but dirt is also OK for me) :-D

Hmmm asking for dirt already....Have you all no shame?......

Now then wife i am still not happy with you building my Hoth Base, i was even more unhappy when i noticed you had more parts than usual left over. Still you did well for your first attempt, of course you will get better with practise.

Therefore may i suggest that you buy lots more sets to practise with, ill even allow you to store your sets with mine. Though i think it best for you to buy sets from your own bank account and not our joint one. :-P

Welcome Mrs Vader :-) May you have a long and happy life with each other and LEGO :-)

Hi and welcome *sweet*

Hope that you will find out that all not people here are that bad, oh but do watch out for the danish guy.

I really hope you two enjoy your honymoon here X-D

I am Mrs *vader* yes that's right i am the women that married *vader*

And you sound thrilled about it 8-| :-P Anyway

Welcome! Any intro topic that includes both "married" and "anal probe" has a great start X-D

It's really great that you're taking an interest in the hobby (well, sweet :-P), we have a lot of married couples here who are both into the hobby, so you never know!

I am a bit surprised that you haven't been put into the Ladies group yet, though 8-| Anyway let me congratulate you on your wedding! It sounds like you both had a lot of fun, and I'm sure many decades more of fun to be had :-)

Now since you're taking an interest in one of his hobbies, I'm sure he's taking an interest in one of yours, right?

20070518072550-gardening01.png

To cut it short, welcome to EB, I'm sure you'll have a great time here

Edited by Starwars4J

Welcome Mrs Vader!

Very glad to have you! *sweet* I will take your husband's advice and wait a while before requesting any dirt on him. Thanks and welcome!

:-D :-D :-D Make sure to rate the swoosh factor...

EDIT: In retrospect, that could be considered dirty. *wub* It wasn't meant to be...

Oh, everything can be dirty if you try! X-D Playability and build could be potentially naughty... maybe we don't want a review after all! :-$

EDIT #2: In Freudian slip retrospect, I meant to use this emoticon: :-$ not this one: *wub*

I can't talk. In my post I initially used :-| instead of 8-

Welcome Hannah! I'm sure you'll fit in well here at EB, and if not, I'm sure your husband will use his force choke to get us in line ;-) I hope you enjoy yourself here, and once again, congratulations!

Welcome Mrs Vader! It's always good to have more women around here! Enjoy your stay!

Greetings, Aredhel

Ah, at last, the welcoming thread of our sweet Vaderette !! So nice of you to finally reveal yourself to our crazy community !! I'm sure *vader* will use all his power to subdue you to the power of the dark brick !!

I was looking for a nice welcoming pic but I found this disturbing one X-D

hillary_vader2.jpg

So I couldn't finish my post with that, then I searched again and found a pic of you on that Aerosmith ride in Disneyland >:-)

10227315A~Jar-Jar-Binks-Posters.jpg

But I will finish on a way sweeter pic of you on *vader* 's belly (G mate, you really put on some weight X-D :-P )

pooh_tigger.jpg

Great to see you here Hannah and see you soon my dear ;-)

*yoda*

I was looking for a nice welcoming pic but I found this disturbing one X-D

"Disturbing" does not cut it... 8-

So I couldn't finish my post with that, then I searched again and found a pic of you on that Aerosmith ride in Disneyland >:-)

Great to see you here Hannah and see you soon my dear ;-)

*yoda*

There's an Aerosmith ride in Disneyland? Aerosmith like in the band, Aerosmith 8-