Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Red Moon 2: Chapter 8

001.jpg

"There must be some kind of way out of here," Tony sang softly to himself, "said the joker to the thief..."

002.jpg

The white light again dissipated and the remaining members of the tour sat in a somewhat silent shock.

003.jpg

Could this be the last hour of their lives?

004.jpg

How would they proceed from here? Was it too late to save their souls? :look: ... (Yes, they think in emoticons)

Cast of characters:

sylvia.jpg

Sylvia Berent played by Zepher

chris.jpg

Chris Owen played by Tamamono

siegourney.jpg

Siegourney Harcourt played by Siegfried

richard.jpg

Richard Sexton played by Mrlegoninja

donna.jpg

Donna Falcon played by Dannylonglegs

william.jpg

William Falcon played by WhiteFang

diesel.jpg

Diesel Nolan played by Dragonator

penny.jpg

Penny Maltese played by Peppermint_M

sheldon.jpg

Sheldon Wills played by Shadows

samantha.jpg

Samantha Cole played by Rufus

tony.jpg

Tony Peck played by Bob_

ingrid.jpg

Ingrid Peck played by iamded

fred.jpg

Fred Thomas played by CorneliusMurdock

diana.jpg

Diana Mantino played by Fugazi

Reserves

MaskedBuilder

KielDaMan

Scouty

The Legonater

*Thanks so much to VolcanicPanik, CallMePieOrDie, Swils, JediAnakin, Scorpiox, K-Nut, Darth Nihilius, The Legonater and Flipz for showing interest in the game. I wish there was more room. Please sign up again for future games! :thumbup:*

Rules for Game play

1. No anagrams.
  2. Each chapter you will be faced with a LEGO building challenge. The first part will be a group effort to find a certain amount of LEGO pieces. The second part will be an individual effort to figure out what model the pieces create.
  3. The winner of the individual effort will be judged by how much time is taken to solve the puzzle. When you begin to solve the puzzle post "Challenge begin" in the thread. When you solve it, PM me a picture of the finished product. Do not post in the thread for fifteen minutes following your "Challenge begin" post or your entry will be disqualified.
  4. The winners of the challenge will elect one person to receive clues.
  5. You must search for clues. This means that an action must be specified. For example, you wish to search a room for hidden objects. The following is an example of how not to go about this:
    "I wish to look for suspicious or hidden objects in this room".
    Instead, you must be able to specify what you want to do. For example:
    "I would like to open the drawers of the cabinet."
    It is not required for you to specify exactly what you are doing and what you are looking for, but a generalised statement will not find you anything. Act like a detective and you will be fine.
  6. Dynamic Actions: Actions you wish to carry out without all of the other players' knowledge can be PMed to the game host, Hinckley. You may or may not be allowed to do what you request.
  7. Host response time: Please be patient. You may bring the story to a point where you need the host to further game play. I will be on top of this game as much as possible. Please be patient with me between chapters as well.
  8. Stagnant game: If you find yourself stuck in the group challenge portion, it is because you need to find a clue or you've missed something. Don’t argue with the game host. You’ll be there until everything that needs to be discovered has been discovered.
  9. Each game day will last 72 hours with three portions, each lasting 24 hours. The team challenge will last 24 hours. The individual portion will last 24 hours. And the nomination process will last 24 hours. If the group fails to find all of the pieces in the first 24 hours, then the chapter will end with no further clues given.
  10. You cannot edit your posts.
  11. Failure to follow these rules will result in a warning. A second failure will result in the humorous death of your character.

Hey guys.

So, on the fourth blood puddle, I found a fiber of dark tan fabric. Just to let you all know.

The end is near ...

All Along The Watchtower

Sung by: Jimi Hendrix

Written by: Bob Dylan

"There must be some way out of here",

said the joker to the thief

"There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

Businessmen they drink my wine, plowman dig my earth,

None of them along the line know what any of it is worth"

"No need to get excited," the thief, he kindly spoke,

"There are many here among us who think that life is but a joke

But you and I, we've been through that, and that is not our fate,

So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late"

All along the watchtower, princes kept the view,

while all the women came and went, barefoot servants, too

Outside in the distance a wildcat did growl,

two riders were approaching, the wind began to howl...

*I try to remove the swords.*

*They do not even budge.*

Is the spaceship from yesterday around here somewhere?

He's trying to make a break for it! :sing:

Somebody that's not old like me try to stop him!

He's trying to make a break for it! :sing:

Somebody that's not old like me try to stop him!

I'm trying to see if there's more bricks to find. You know, being helpful. Normally the previous thing we built is the key to finding the next thing, Tony.

Is the spaceship from yesterday around here somewhere?

* The spaceship is not here. Today's challenge bricks will be found without the use of yesterday's challenge. *

Good morning, fellow soon-to-be-demon-victims! Last night I threw the gems of Tony, Samantha, and Ingrid into the pool, and only one glowed green. That means that either Samantha or Tony is a demon. :look: Does anyone have any clues about the second puddle from earlier in this ordeal? Non-demons only, please.

Okay (not ok-ey) dokey, let's get started. First of all, here's the current demon list:

1. Fred (the original demon)

2. Diesel (tan fabric, dark blue fabric, and orange hair have all been found in the first puddle)

3. Samantha (50/50 chance she's a demon based on my actions, and someone else who happens to be clear has confirmed to me that Samantha truly is a demon. More info on this later)

4. Siegourney (if Sheldon is clear, the third puddle points to her)

5. Diana (the fourth puddle obviously points to her)

Now, anyone who looked at the fifth, puddle, please reveal your clues now! :sweet: The fifth puddle contains the sixth demon, and if we find him/her, then we know who to round up into a corner while we complete our next objective.

What is that next objective, you ask? :look: Well, does everyone remember that psychic imprint we saw earlier in which all our grandparents/parents/etc. were arguing outside the ruins? In that vision, Johnathon Falcon made a comment about a sword that he left here. He even said that they needed to perform their own sacrifice to break the cycle. And that's exactly what we're going to do. :sweet: We're going to find that sword and make a sacrifice of our own. :thumbup:

Last night, I dove into the water and examined the pillars from below. Unsurprisingly enough, there was a sword latched to one of the pillars! Gasp! :oh: Unfortunately, I was not able to remove it, but I'm sure we can find a way to do it this chapter. :thumbup:

And that's exactly what we're going to do. :sweet: We're going to find that sword and make a sacrifice of our own. :thumbup:

*huh* ...and you're trying to make out I'm a demon? Killing on a hunch is cool now? How does one go about killing a "Demon" anyway? You're a dangerous idiot and I will be staying as far away from you as possible.

What I find truly disturbing is that the guy who keeps sniffing the blood puddles is the one who thinks he can call the shots.

I'd like to remind everyone that the "evidence" against me is entirely circumstantial. I don't believe this "vision" that Sylvia claims to have had. None of the other clues have definitively pointed at a single person, so why should this secret one of Sylvia's? She also keeps backtracking and refining her story when I argue against what she says. They even justify not tying any puddle to me. Situations like this have certain rules that are followed and if a theory disregards these rules, they just throw them out.

Sylvia and Chris keep saying how much they trust one another and trying to flimsily justify it afterwards. ("Oh I looked into his eyes, yeah, that's it.") Who in here can absolutely trust one another? The demons. I think they're trying to get us to distrust one another in order to get what they want in the end.

The only ones who have claimed the gem clues have been Sylvia, Chris, and Samantha. Samantha's clue cleared someone they wanted not trusted so now suddenly she's not to be trusted. And it looks like they may be bringing another person they "trust" into it later to "prove" this point. Again, only demons can trust one another.

I'm no demon. :hmpf_bad: I don't know where you get your delusions, Chris, but I do know I don't trust you any more than I trust anyone else in here.

*huh* ...and you're trying to make out I'm a demon? Killing on a hunch is cool now? How does one go about killing a "Demon" anyway? You're a dangerous idiot and I will be staying as far away from you as possible.

Silly! You are a demon! :sweet: And yes, killing on a hunch is awesome. :thumbup: Back home, after I was done working on the docks for the day, my buddies and I would meet up every Saturday to kill somebody on a hunch. Because it's cool, y'know?

Well, I'm not entirely sure, but I have a feeling this sword is going to be exceptionally shiny. And everyone knows shiny things are potent against evil people. :sweet:

Awesome, the farther away you and the other demons stay, the less interference there'll be when I and the other innocents try to retrieve the sword and sacrifice your leader. :thumbup: Thanks!

What I find truly disturbing is that the guy who keeps sniffing the blood puddles is the one who thinks he can call the shots.

I love how you're using such an incredibly obscure point as ammunition against me. :grin: I don't believe I replied to your accusations yesterday (how I must be a demon because demons have a strong sense of smell :rofl:) because I was feeling a bit dizzy from all that blood sniffing. Let me reply to the general accusations now. :sweet:

Using a point that obscure and that unimportant basically seals the deal that you're a demon. You're grasping at straws, hoping that you'll be able to turn the other innocents against me and Sylvia.

I'd like to remind everyone that the "evidence" against me is entirely circumstantial. I don't believe this "vision" that Sylvia claims to have had. None of the other clues have definitively pointed at a single person, so why should this secret one of Sylvia's? She also keeps backtracking and refining her story when I argue against what she says. They even justify not tying any puddle to me. Situations like this have certain rules that are followed and if a theory disregards these rules, they just throw them out.

I believe Sylvia 100%, and even if, through some fluke, her vision is a fake, even I know you're the original demon. The clues have all lined up and they point to all your other demon buddies, and you've been confirmed by my throwing-gems-in-the-water action. If there are no puddles with fabric scraps that point to you, and your gem still shows up green, then you're the original demon. That's all there is to it. :sweet:

If anyone else finds Sylvia's theory fishy, then just ignore it completely and look at the completely believable evidence I have against Fred.

Sylvia and Chris keep saying how much they trust one another and trying to flimsily justify it afterwards. ("Oh I looked into his eyes, yeah, that's it.") Who in here can absolutely trust one another? The demons. I think they're trying to get us to distrust one another in order to get what they want in the end.

Implying that the demons wouldn't want to avoid each other like the plague. :laugh: Honestly, Sylvia and I are buddying so hard that we're pretty much confirmed to not be demons.

I'd love to hear everyone else's thoughts on this. Is Fred a demon? Am I a demon? What do you think? I'm pretty sure there'll be a group vote on who we feed to IMHOTEP sacrifice, so it would be nice to know where the other innocents stand on this issue. :sweet:

The only ones who have claimed the gem clues have been Sylvia, Chris, and Samantha. Samantha's clue cleared someone they wanted not trusted so now suddenly she's not to be trusted. And it looks like they may be bringing another person they "trust" into it later to "prove" this point. Again, only demons can trust one another.

What? :wacko::laugh: Oh Fred, you silly demon, you! Stop twisting around what really happened! :laugh: I believe Samantha really was innocent at the start of this ordeal, and she really did throw the three gems into the water. The fact that Diana's gem glowed red means that she truly wasn't the head demon like I thought she was. I then thought that Samantha was pretty trustworthy for revealing this information, but an anonymous (and clear) source revealed to me that Samantha is really a demon. *huh* I was so surprised that I had to see it for myself! And now I know that either Tony or Samantha must be a demon, so things are lookin' like it's her. If somebody (once again, non-demons only, please) has any clues from the second puddle, please let us know in public.

And yes, it's very likely that we will be bringing someone we trust (and someone confirmed trustworthy) into the picture pretty soon. Stay tuned. :wink:

Silly! You are a demon! :sweet: And yes, killing on a hunch is awesome. :thumbup: Back home, after I was done working on the docks for the day, my buddies and I would meet up every Saturday to kill somebody on a hunch. Because it's cool, y'know?

:wacko: Seriously, I think I'll have to consider killing you first. You're crazy. Anyway I've already proven without a doubt that the clues are not reliable so I'd get back to your dreams of being a boy in da hood and let the rest of us non-crazies solve this and save us all. Possibly not you though. My proof? Easy. Remember this?

*I drop two kinds of hair in each puddle*

*Two types of hair? *huh* Um...Siegourney drops a hair from her head and a hair from her vagina into each puddle. Every other tour member sees this and knows to ignore the extra dark brown hair and dark brown pube that they see when they inspect blood puddles.*

Note; I was not stopped from doing this. I was just seen. But look what you claim to have done last night;

Last night, I dove into the water and examined the pillars from below. Unsurprisingly enough, there was a sword latched to one of the pillars! Gasp! :oh: Unfortunately, I was not able to remove it, but I'm sure we can find a way to do it this chapter. :thumbup:

What's to stop someone planting clues during the night? Nothing...

What's to stop someone planting clues during the night? Nothing...

If the clues were literally fake (as opposed to you and your demon buddies making up clues), they wouldn't be fair. I'm resting everything on this game being fair. :sweet:

If the clues were literally fake (as opposed to you and your demon buddies making up clues), they wouldn't be fair. I'm resting everything on this game being fair. :sweet:

Game? What are you on about? :wacko: We're trying to stay alive and you're making out this is a game? Besides, I didn't say they were fake so stop twisting my words, I just said that they could be sabotaged. That's a fact. Thus even if a clue is given by someone that person could have been deceived. That's a fact. Unlike your guesses, hunches and positive-outlook-on-life. But think I'm a demon all you want. With all your talk of trust and buddies it's clear that you're the one who's been plotting.

Game? What are you on about? :wacko: We're trying to stay alive and you're making out this is a game? Besides, I didn't say they were fake so stop twisting my words, I just said that they could be sabotaged. That's a fact. Thus even if a clue is given by someone that person could have been deceived. That's a fact. Unlike your guesses, hunches and positive-outlook-on-life. But think I'm a demon all you want. With all your talk of trust and buddies it's clear that you're the one who's been plotting.

I still think that the clues are all 100% accurate (except for the ones reported by demons :look:), but even if they aren't, you're still a demon. There are other pieces of evidence other than scraps of fabric.

And yes, I have been plotting. Plotting to get all the non-demons out of here, that is. :sweet:

I still think that the clues are all 100% accurate (except for the ones reported by demons :look:), but even if they aren't, you're still a demon. There are other pieces of evidence other than scraps of fabric.

Such as?

And yes, killing on a hunch is awesome. :thumbup: Back home, after I was done working on the docks for the day, my buddies and I would meet up every Saturday to kill somebody on a hunch. Because it's cool, y'know?

You are one crazy bastard. Admitting you're a murderer now? That doesn't make you look like a demon.

I love how you're using such an incredibly obscure point as ammunition against me. :grin: I don't believe I replied to your accusations yesterday (how I must be a demon because demons have a strong sense of smell :rofl:) because I was feeling a bit dizzy from all that blood sniffing. Let me reply to the general accusations now. :sweet:

Using a point that obscure and that unimportant basically seals the deal that you're a demon. You're grasping at straws, hoping that you'll be able to turn the other innocents against me and Sylvia.

I don't count your blood sniffing as hard evidence of anything except your stupidity. It's not grasping at straws to point out how stupid your accuser is. I think it is possible that you got caught up in "playing" a demon but I overall I'm just pointing out that blood-sniffing was just stupid and not at all helpful in our goal to escape this place alive.

I believe Sylvia 100%, and even if, through some fluke, her vision is a fake, even I know you're the original demon. The clues have all lined up and they point to all your other demon buddies, and you've been confirmed by my throwing-gems-in-the-water action. If there are no puddles with fabric scraps that point to you, and your gem still shows up green, then you're the original demon. That's all there is to it. :sweet:

If anyone else finds Sylvia's theory fishy, then just ignore it completely and look at the completely believable evidence I have against Fred.

Again, circumstantial evidence. And if Sylvia's fishy, she's one of the collector's of said circumstantial evidence.

Implying that the demons wouldn't want to avoid each other like the plague. :laugh: Honestly, Sylvia and I are buddying so hard that we're pretty much confirmed to not be demons.

How does that make any kind of sense? You guys are obviously trying a power play. That sort of thing would be impossible without working together. I think it's close enough to the end that you guys are probably going to try something like saying you're all secretly masons or something just to get those not paying attention to trust you.

What? :wacko::laugh: Oh Fred, you silly demon, you! Stop twisting around what really happened! :laugh: I believe Samantha really was innocent at the start of this ordeal, and she really did throw the three gems into the water. The fact that Diana's gem glowed red means that she truly wasn't the head demon like I thought she was. I then thought that Samantha was pretty trustworthy for revealing this information, but an anonymous (and clear) source revealed to me that Samantha is really a demon. *huh* I was so surprised that I had to see it for myself! And now I know that either Tony or Samantha must be a demon, so things are lookin' like it's her. If somebody (once again, non-demons only, please) has any clues from the second puddle, please let us know in public.

Except she revealed that after she had to have been converted according to your list. Why would she tell the truth about something like that when it would only help the town if she truly was a demon? The truth is that what she contradicts something in your elaborate lie and therefore you have to smear her name.

You are one crazy bastard. Admitting you're a murderer now? That doesn't make you look like a demon.

Well, I didn't actually do much of the killing, but I have enough experience to wield a shiny sword, I guess. :shrug_confused:

I don't count your blood sniffing as hard evidence of anything except your stupidity. It's not grasping at straws to point out how stupid your accuser is. I think it is possible that you got caught up in "playing" a demon but I overall I'm just pointing out that blood-sniffing was just stupid and not at all helpful in our goal to escape this place alive.

Once again, you use completely irrelevant points as ammo. You say, "Chris is stupid because he likes to sniff blood, so therefore he can't have actually figured out the truth." This, however, is an atrocious logical fallacy. Lighthearted and fun does not automatically equal stupid. And yeah, I admit it, I'm pretty insane (that blood pops brain cells like nobody's business :wacko:), but that doesn't change the fact that I did find you out, and your arguments that may as well be made of Swiss cheese just reinforce that. Come on, confess. You know you want to. :sweet:

How does that make any kind of sense? You guys are obviously trying a power play. That sort of thing would be impossible without working together. I think it's close enough to the end that you guys are probably going to try something like saying you're all secretly masons or something just to get those not paying attention to trust you.

Power plays don't make as much sense as we're making. Plus, in a power play, we'd want to rush things along as quickly as possible. That's not the case here. I hope everyone is taking time to think this over so that they can see the real truth for themselves.

Except she revealed that after she had to have been converted according to your list. Why would she tell the truth about something like that when it would only help the town if she truly was a demon? The truth is that what she contradicts something in your elaborate lie and therefore you have to smear her name.

I love how you're trying to defend your demon buddy. :grin: The fact that you're saying this means that you've been counting on it since she said it, and you know what that means. :wink:

I'd like to request that we tie Chris up somehow with vines and keep him away from the group.

Talking in nonsense is a sign of scumminess, Chris.

Once again, you use completely irrelevant points as ammo. You say, "Chris is stupid because he likes to sniff blood, so therefore he can't have actually figured out the truth."

Not the point I was making. I was saying that sniffing blood was stupid and pointless. As in not helping anyone. You keep claiming I've done nothing. What have you done?

Power plays don't make as much sense as we're making. Plus, in a power play, we'd want to rush things along as quickly as possible. That's not the case here. I hope everyone is taking time to think this over so that they can see the real truth for themselves.

Most of these people have been complacent and distant so you could get away with whatever you wanted while no one was paying attention. You started to realize that with the number of clues out there, it was only a matter of time until we found out everything. Now you're trying to discredit just about everyone who could possibly have any evidence that you're demons. It probably is even working with some of the inattentive people still out there.

I love how you're trying to defend your demon buddy. :grin: The fact that you're saying this means that you've been counting on it since she said it, and you know what that means. :wink:

Oh, come on. Honestly, Samantha and I are buddying so hard that we're pretty much confirmed to not be demons. (Worked as an argument for you didn't it?) :hmpf:

All I'm doing is pointing out a flaw in your reasoning. Of course, your view is that anyone who does that is automatically a demon.

I'll never confess to being a demon because it isn't true. I've diligently searched for clues. I've tried to protect the group on several occasions (Look it up). I've worked hard to win challenges so that I could try to keep the clues away from the demons. All the evidence against me is you and Sylvia proclaiming me a demon but in no confirmable way. I think it would be easy to lie about the gem clues and I think that's exactly what you did. I also think you knew that it wasn't enough so you made up the whole vision thing to try to pin me down. The truth is you're afraid of me because I was getting too close to finding out who the real demons were.