DarthTrocious

75059 Sandcrawler Discontinued?

Seems like they would give a retirement notice if it was indeed retiring though. I think the Death Star was sold out late last year, then they had it in stock again, then it retired. I think they didn't do a retirement notice on that one because they were planning the re-release.

They normally stick up a "retired" sign on the product page if it was. Sold out normally means that LEGO doesn't know when it's coming back.

it was sold out after may the 4th, i had to wait til end of may for them to have more in stock. I assume that's the case right now rather than retired

If it retired there would have been a "retiring soon" label on it. It's still available in Australia, so I assume that there's some sort of manufacturing issue and they're just pulling it until they can produce more.

It's showing as "Out of Stock. Expected Ship Date Sept 9" for the Canadian store website I'm surprised the store fronts between the US and Canada would differ considering they're just different portals for the same warehouse in the states.

"Sold Out" is common on Lego S@H. It probably just means stock of the current production run is out in your region. No way they would retire it so early unless it was a poor seller, which I highly doubt. The tendancy is for longer life cycles these days.

Yeah, I mean I doubt it'd retire before the Ewok Village.

I saw that it said "call to check product availability" but this is what I thought. They will probably just need to produce more then put it back on the market.

I hope it will keep in stores until Christmas at least.

This year is the year, for sure :laugh:

Yeah, I'm asking for it for Christmas too.

It says that it's "out of stock" now, with an expected ship date of September 13 2016