Sign in to follow this  
CELESTRIAL

Hello everyone !

Hey guys !

My name is Ryan, I'm 18 and living in Australia.

I'm at Uni doing an advance diploma of Multimedia and Animation, just finished my first year and I'm loving every second of it.

I have been a massive Lego fan all my life, ever since i was a tiny tod.

I used to be a member on the original FBTB forums, intill it was taken over by Bothan spys and what not.

I have been a long time reader on EB for about 3 years, i love this site, the community is great, the creations posted here are beyond

fantastic, it seem like such a fun place !

I have always wanted to join the forum but have never had the chance with school and now Uni. But since its now the holidays I'm hopeing

i can be welcomed into this great community that is Eurobricks.

I mainly collect Star wars Lego, according to brickset i own 60 star wars sets. I unfortinalty have missed out on a lot of Lego during the past 2 years, mostly because i didn't have a job, so i missed out on so many clone wars sets. But after getting a job this year i plan on getting all the sets i have missed out on, and i have my heart set high on getting the new Tantive IV or the AT-OT + dropship :classic:

anyway, that's enough about me, i hope i can fit into this community of great people who share the same passion as i do for lego that i have had for so many years.

i do a lot of MOD's and MOC's that id love to post on here for all to see ! Especially the Hogwarts castle both me and my partner built together.

Oh also, a massive shout out to RAS74, who was a great friend of mine back on FBTB ( i was known as AT-AT Pilot back then ), he helped me through a few hard times in my life, and i have seen him posting around on this board, hope all is well with you my friend.

May the brick be with you all :classic: