Sign in to follow this  
def

What I got for Christmas!

In advance of the holiday, and my trip back home, my wife gave me a lovely present last night, 10185, the Green Grocer. It's simply too big and heavy for the airplane, so I got it early.

10185-1.jpg

Am I happy with it? As a matter of fact, I am, though it's only two thirds built. As much as Christmas is the time of giving, there's a lot of getting too. Let's share what we get :sweet:

I didn't get a thing for christmas. I did get some stuff for chanukah though! :tongue:

I got a new composite hockey stick (Bauer Vapor XII)

A book on photography.

A tini turbo racer. (a secret santa style girt)

Easton St5 Shin guards.

A holder for a gameboy sp (i dont even have one!!)

Not so great, but the hockey stuff is a good score. I think I'll buy some sets with the money from my grandparents.

I did get some stuff for chanukah though!

A book on photography

A holder for a gameboy sp (i dont even have one!!)

Excellent, I'm a photogprapher myself

Is Chanukah over?? Sounds like maybe a gameboy is going to be one of your later gifts

def, congrats on your nice gift, you have a great wife. I'm probably getting my hopes up but I think my wife is going to get me the Endor set which I desperetaly want.

Excellent, I'm a photogprapher myself

Is Chanukah over?? Sounds like maybe a gameboy is going to be one of your later gifts

Haha no, I'm too old for Gameboys. I don't even think they sell those anymore.

I'd give you that book for legos, I seriously have no hobby in photography, I have plenty of other hobbies to occupy myself with.

Haha no, I'm too old for Gameboys. I don't even think they sell those anymore.

I'd give you that book for legos, I seriously have no hobby in photography, I have plenty of other hobbies to occupy myself with.

LOL, who gave you those gifts, both sound like things you have no interest in or wanted??

LOL, who gave you those gifts, both sound like things you have no interest in or wanted??

Those were probably random things the gift giver found around their home in a good enough condition to give away. :tongue:

My dad. My dad is inconsistant with gifts, last year a got a Zune and a new phone, but this year the gifts sucked.

Those were probably random things the gift giver found around their home in a good enough condition to give away. :tongue:

Try discount stores.

My dad. My dad is inconsistant with gifts, last year a got a Zune and a new phone, but this year the gifts sucked.

Hey, be grateful; at least they're gifts! :laugh:

There's plenty of other uses for Gameboy cases, by the way. They can hold other stuff as well. :wink: PSPs, large phones, etc. etc.

Well, I got a $2000 desk and 300$ chair plus what I assume to be Transformers HA Skids, 6 alternators, and two master grade gundamns plus tons of games and cds, but ill be sure and get pics ina few days when I unwrap!

Well, not too sure on what all I got, but I do know a few things. I know I got Modern Warfare 2 for the 360, an iPod touch, Ambush in Cairo, Fighter Plane Attack, Chauchilla Cemetery Battle, and the Halo Uprising graphic novel set.

-'Skintas

Well, I got a $2000 desk and 300$ chair plus what I assume to be Transformers HA Skids, 6 alternators, and two master grade gundamns plus tons of games and cds, but ill be sure and get pics ina few days when I unwrap!
Well, not too sure on what all I got, but I do know a few things. I know I got Modern Warfare 2 for the 360, an iPod touch, Ambush in Cairo, Fighter Plane Attack, Chauchilla Cemetery Battle, and the Halo Uprising graphic novel set.

-'Skintas

WOW, I miss being the kid, enjoy it, you don't get crap when your an adult. :sceptic:

WOW, I miss being the kid, enjoy it, you don't get crap when your an adult. :sceptic:

I don't get crap, even as a kid. :hmpf_bad:

I don't get crap, even as a kid. :hmpf_bad:

I feel bad for you.

I'm getting the Mid Scale Mellenium Falcon, 2 Clone Battle Packs, IJ Canal Chase, Fighter Plane Attack and Indy 2 he video game.

Edited by Ratshot

I feel bad for you.

I'm getting the Mid Scale Mellenium Falcon, 2 Clone Battle Packs, IJ Canal Chase, Fighter Plane Attack,

Whats with people KNOWING what they are getting, what's the fun in that?

Whats with people KNOWING what they are getting, what's the fun in that?

I snooped when my family went to church.

I snooped when my family went to church.

Hehe, wouldn't work for me, my mom does all kinds of crazy stuff. Funny story about a couple years ago actually,

My dad wanted many things, two of which were a watch and breifcase, both expensive.My mom buys him the watch, but puts in a large boxlike a breifcase and puts a jar of mayonaise in it to make it heavy. My dad was certain he was getting the breifcase, so he threw away his old breifcase. Boy was he surprised when it turned out it was a watch. :laugh:

So far, I know that I'm getting several mystery books, this highly amusing t-shirt, Guardian of the Deep and the Imperial Hoth BP (darn TRU was out of Wreck Raider and rebel BP, so I'll have to buy them myself next month *grumble*). According to my mom, I'm getting "a pretty good Christmas", but I have no idea how good, since she hasn't wrapped anything to shake and prod at yet.

I did see two sets that were in they're closet and it was the pirates BBB and the soldiers fort, these are my first pirates sets actually, I think these too together came with a bit of a discount or something. But now that I will gets some Imperials and pirates, I hope to build some pirate mocs in the future

Well so far all I've gotten is $105.00 but no presents. :classic: I'm pretty sure I'm getting Katamari Damacy for PS2, DV's tie fighter, Robo attack, an invader Zim shirt And I asked my Dad if I could go by TRU to get the gateway of the squid and he got REALLY defensive about it so I put two and two together. :tongue:

I'm going to use this post as a placeholder...

But my mom also said that I'm going to have "The best Christmas ever!" and that, "You're going to be having a bit of an adult Christmas this year." which she said doesn't necessarily mean I'm not getting any LEGO... :wink:

I know I am getting; cod mw2 (which I don't want) this beauty :tongue: , the snow trooper battle pack, the rebel trooper battle pack, the toy story green army man battle pack, echo base, BrickArms World at War Weapons Pack, BrickArms Covert Weapons Pack, Indiana Jones Race for the Stolen Treasure, 7567 Traveller, and Buzz's Star Command. That is all I know right now but I might get more :cry_happy: .

This year I received so far the 8265 Front Loader and 30$. I'm also getting about 2000 pieces from Bricklink, which hopefully will arrive this year and maybe a chocolate.

So far, all I've gotten is an IOU Freeco Speeder from my friend. Then again, it's not Christmas yet, so what's the big deal if I didn't get anything else? :laugh: