Sign in to follow this  
LegoPigeon

Disneyland Paris: Star Wars Park Video

Coo Hi Everyone

Welcome to my first thread on the board :) Many of you have seen my famous 'Star Wars Lego Blockade Runner Videos;

Here

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?...st&p=517383

So you recognize me in my Paris Videos; Currently showing of Disney Land in my recent New Star Wars Video; its quite interesting and worth going to if you happen to be in Paris.

This video Only 55 Seconds; in which you see Full Size C3PO; R2 and More; as i present them to you in the video; my last video had a almost full size Xwing.

Its quite dark in there; but i love the lighting in there; just like a real space ship.

Feel free to discuss these wonderfull places among yourselfs; or ask me a question about the vid; i be posting more Paris Videos in here in the near future enjoy :)

Edited by ImperialShadows
Fixed video and title

Hi Enjoy my new Star Wars Sandcrawler video 22 secs; You can see a few R2 Units; Nice lighting; bit dark though :)

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by LegoPigeon

Nice presentational vids.

I can't stop myself from going on Star Tours at least once every time I go to Disneyland Paris.

By the way, I prefer Space Mountain: Mission 2 :tongue:

I just thought of something - last time I went to the Space area at Disneyland, the space shop had Meg****ks on foir sale (Pirates of the Caribbean, for some reason - I would've thought they would be on sale elsewhere)

Anyway, perhaps now that Lego have the Disney license I can buy Lego at Disneyland Paris! :cry_happy:

(I won't be buying any Duplo though :tongue: )

Hello Enjoy my new Lost video where iam underground in the earth; Looks spooky inside with very little lights; realy dark.

Hope your not disappointed because its only 8 seconds; but if you watch Lost on TV; you understand the video :)

Next video will be longer and will be more interesting thanks again :)

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Hi Enjoy my new Submarine video something diffent this time :) Feels cool inside.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Hi Enjoy my new Submarine video something diffent this time :) Feels cool inside.

It's not in the vid but did you notice that the freaks outside the sub window were actually from classic Nautilus stories.

I would like to see Disney update it, to include The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen characters. That would be so good :thumbup:

It's not in the vid but did you notice that the freaks outside the sub window were actually from classic Nautilus stories.

I would like to see Disney update it, to include The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen characters. That would be so good :thumbup:

Yes i think so;

Is the The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen characters related to the Nautilus stories?

I have not seen that film in ages.

Great ride I've got to say. Been on it a few times in Disneyland California (and very similar to that in Paris).

Hello Heres my new Ghost video in the sub; theres a ghost behine me enjoy :)

Next time i be somewhere else.

></param><param'>
></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed

src="

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

">

></param><param'>
></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed

src="

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Hi Enjoy my new Space racer video :) Where iam racing on the track.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param

name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560"

height="340"></embed></object>">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560"

height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Hi Enjoy my new Space racer video :) Where iam racing on the track.

He He. I can't even fit in one of those Space Racers properly - I'm too tall.

I was a good ride when I was younger though, but the queues are horrific (good thing you went in the evening).

For your other latest vid, I've never actually seen that ghost on the organ, but I'll have a look when I go again.

The ghost doesn't really have the blueish white tint of the ghosts from the Wild West area's haunted house ride though. :sceptic:

I don't reall think many, if any of the characters in The League film actually have any relation to classic ....Leagues under the Sea stories. One obvious thing would be to have an updated Captain Nemo though, at least. The other characters are just from other fictional stories and legends (such as Mr.Hyde, the vampire woman, the invincible man etc.)

I would love to go to Disneyland Paris, I live down the street from the original Disneyland Park in Anaheim, CA. (and the lego store Anaheim), but I'd love to see the vast differences between the two resorts.

He He. I can't even fit in one of those Space Racers properly - I'm too tall.

I was a good ride when I was younger though, but the queues are horrific (good thing you went in the evening).

For your other latest vid, I've never actually seen that ghost on the organ, but I'll have a look when I go again.

The ghost doesn't really have the blueish white tint of the ghosts from the Wild West area's haunted house ride though. :sceptic:

I don't reall think many, if any of the characters in The League film actually have any relation to classic ....Leagues under the Sea stories. One obvious thing would be to have an updated Captain Nemo though, at least. The other characters are just from other fictional stories and legends (such as Mr.Hyde, the vampire woman, the invincible man etc.)

Queues was a lot less in the evening; i thought it was much better when it was darker because you can see all those futurelistic Lights.

Do you remember the Ghost music in the ghost vid? There was also a sea monster in there to.

I would love to go to Disneyland Paris, I live down the street from the original Disneyland Park in Anaheim, CA. (and the lego store Anaheim), but I'd love to see the vast differences between the two resorts.

I think they might have some diffent rides there; I be covering a lot more of Disneyland videos in the near future thanks :)

Did they have space racer there?

Hi Enjoy my new Toy Story video 30 secs :)

height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Hello Enjoy my new Dallas Bar video 25 secs :)

Hi Enjoy my new Pirates of the Caribbean video 15 secs :)

Hi Enjoy my new Lost Video; quite funny only 20 secs running on a rope bridge :)

Next time won't be a dark one.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Hello Enjoy my new dollworld video 19 secs :) What do you think of the music?

height="340"></embed></object>

">

height="340"></embed></object>

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Hi Enjoy my next Follow up vid; only 17 secs :)

Hi Enjoy my new Spooky Video 10 secs :)