???theriddler???

How did you find Eurobricks?

How did you come/got/find Eurobricks? (hope ya understand! :blush: )

My story: I was on a forum called "De Bouwsteen" and there was a link to Eurobricks! And that's how I got here!

What's yours?

I was on a forum called Minifigure Customization Network (which I found in '05 via Google search for new Lego sets), and it often linked to frontpage updates on new sets on Eurobricks, so after visiting EB a lot, I decided to join. :thumbup:

:skull:

I was on a forum called Minifigure Customization Network (which I found in '05 via Google search for new Lego sets), and it often linked to frontpage updates on new sets on Eurobricks, so after visiting EB a lot, I decided to join. :thumbup:

:skull:

I found it that way too. I was looking for new sets and found EB. I visited EB a lot then joined.

I was googling stuff about Lego for a while, and found EB. After lurking for about a year, I decided to join.

Looking around on Brickshelf in late 2005, I saw the very first pics of the Batman license preview. It wasn't a set, just him in Lego version on a rooftop. I then searched the web for 'lego batman' and the EB frontpage came up! I remember printing out the frontpage to show my friends in school. I soon joined to discuss the theme, and other things.

I don't remember who, but someone sent me an e-mail that one of my creations had been spotted here. I read the comments and decided to register to reply.

I stuck around since then :)

While googling the phrase "New Lego Sets" on google I came across brickset.

Front-paged on brickset it said new pics of 07 sets at eurobricks.

So I followed the link Lurked around here for a year and a half and decided to join.

I was an avid member on Brickset, which I found when I was looking for a set that hadn't been released in a Lego Magazine. Then Huw, (The owner of Brickset), linked some things to EB. I looked at EB, but never went past the frontpage. I didn't join because of the "Euro" in Eurobricks. Then, after a while, I joined. It was a great decision and I'm glad I did. :classic:

Mine's pretty much the same as ???theriddler???'s...

I was on the Dutch/Belgium De Bouwsteen where they talked a lot about EB, so I decided to check 'that popular place' out :tongue:

Greetings,

CF W

After the 2007 line of Star Wars lego persuaded me to get back into the hobby, I frequented brickset as they often had new sets displayed there. Someone there told me that a website called Eurobricks was notorious for turning up pictures of yet-to-be-released sets. I visited it and, after lurking for a few months, I joined.

I was reluctant to join a community that discussed my favourite hobby, so I looked around and Google came up with Eurobricks when I searched LUG and AFOL. It looked ok so I jumped in.

Since I have Internet, I'm in search of a webpage for LEGO-Fans.

So I joined a German LEGO-Star Wars forum, they got always their news from eurobricks.

Till I saw the EB-Forums my decision was clear....join the greatest english speaking forum ever :laugh:

'Bricks'

I had just gotten back into LEGO, and was looking for a good on-line community and then found Eurobricks. :classic:

It's as simple as that. :tongue:

I found this site when I got a link from brickset to here. I kept coming back and back until I finally joined. I'm very happy here and I cant find any better place.

EB was recommended to me by a friend, and I'm sure glad it was! :sweet: I'm sure I would never have found it on my own. :grin:

I found EB through FBTB, where there were heated discussions on "respecting the brick". This prompted me to head to Eurobricks on the mention of other FBTB members, and very quickly found a home.

Riddler, I hope you don't mind me fixing the title to make it a little clearer, as I think a great topic like this needs all the attention it can get.

Cheers

So do you want the long or short story? :tongue:

short

The long?

No the short!

The long it is then :tongue:

Well I used to be absessed with the Fett's and I was looking for some custom lego Fett figs on google. Then one of the pics I saw lead me to FBTB. "What an awsome sight!" I thought. So I lurked around there for a while. Eventually I decided to join but alas they didn't accept my e-mail :cry_sad: So I looked at some of their friends and I saw EB! I lurked around there for a while until I eventually joined! :sweet:

Okay maybe not so long? :tongue:

I found this site while googling for LEGO Napoleonic armies and ended up in one of Bonaparte's threads.

I was sold immediatly back then and still just love this website.

I found EB through FBTB, where there were heated discussions on "respecting the brick". This prompted me to head to Eurobricks on the mention of other FBTB members, and very quickly found a home.

Riddler, I hope you don't mind me fixing the title to make it a little clearer, as I think a great topic like this needs all the attention it can get.

Cheers

Not a problem at all! Maby you can make this topic pinned?

I searched "Lego" on Yahoo (Better than Google) and this site was the 3rd or 4th site so I clicked and... TA DA! :thumbup:

I think I was actually desperate to get more sneak peaks of Lego (because the magazine isn't enough)!

so... I typed in soemthing like "2007 new sets" and EB came up. I actually first used Brickset.