Sign in to follow this  
vcvc

Check my drawings !!

i made a book the star of it is invader meowmeow a cat alien i made up

here is a picture of invader meowmeow's head

post-17-1118273682.jpg

Dude, you already showed this picture in the other thread, nonetheless I closed down the other one, so post your work here.

Dude, you already showed this picture in the other thread, nonetheless I closed down the other one, so post your work here.

I did it's at the bottom it's the last photo at the bottom but before the next post

That was my Saw discussion! You closed it down because off topic pictures were posted there? That's not fair! They shouldn't have been there in the first place. Oh, I'm going to cry now!

That was my Saw discussion! You closed it down because off topic pictures were posted there? That's not fair! They shouldn't have been there in the first place. Oh, I'm going to cry now!

Erm.. I splitted the Saw thread and closed down the second part of it (containing the zim pictures)!

The saw thread should still work!

The "photos" are very interesting indeed. But I wouldn't call them photos myself. They're not actually photogenic images of anything. I think "picture" or "image" would be more suitable for them. What do you think?

i think so but the second image was made by me with MS paint. it's a drawing system :)

p.u.r is kinda like g.i.r but he is a cat and g.i.r is a little android

it kept calling my name my real name ''larry......... larry.......'' and it's voise kept on getting deeper and deeper and then it last words where ''go to h....'' and then nothing. :'( i was really scared 8-| 8-|

A drawing system huh? You'd think with a name like MS Paint it would be a painting system... These names are so misleading!

That is an awesome depiction of your dream! Keep it up dude! You may grow into a fine graphic artist one day!

It's from Invader Zim, a cartoon by Jhonen Vasquez (a rather dark one...). One of my favorite shows of all time. Still, I prefer Vasquez's comic 'Johnny the Homicidal Maniac' to Zim. A tad more violent with a bit heavier language, but hilarious in a sick, macabre way.

i plan on being a cartoonist when i grow up