Sire Pirol

Redcoat on Vacations

I have been at the beach not long ago and the beach inspired me to make this MOC. I would like to note that this is my first Vignette aswell as my first MOC topic in the Pirate forum. I would also like to say this was a test of some options on my camera and my "studio."

So here is the little bricker! Redcoat on Vacations!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sirepirol/Vacations/img_2609.jpg

Brickshelf:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=440038

The folder is not public yet.

The waves seems a bit unrealistic (I think that blue tiles with no waves would be better) but I like the use of the cannon base and the "basket".

Edited by noname

Nice MOC! :pir-classic: The use of SNOT in this looks good, and I like the idea of the basket as the beach umbrella. :thumbup: Certainly looks relaxing!

-

General Redwater

See? Redcoats are just a bunch of lazy b*st*rds! Bluecoats Forever!

no, just kidding!

Awesome build man! The waves and beach are very nicely done and look surprisingly natural, would be nice to put something like that one my desk at work :-)

I am not sure if he vacationing, i think he's completely drunk! Who on earth would normally relax on a gun carriage?? :laugh:

Why reviving old topics for this tournament? It's got nothing to do with it ... it's clearly a tribute to the set as described. Like in reality chicks pose on cars, Redcoats do it on gun carriages, since cars were not invented by the time ...

BTW: nice little MOC there :D

mistic192, please do not revive relevant old topic which is not related to the current TOR at all... It is not necessary and it can cause confusion among other participating members.

To the rest, a friendly advise will do. Leave the moderation to the EB Staffers. There is always a friendly 'report' button nearby. Thanks.