Sign in to follow this  
LEGO Train 12 Volts

MOC: Signal BOX

gallery_8966_235_3881.png

Hi everyone,

waiting to post my next topic about a new BR (already completed :wink:) I want to share some pictures about my MOD of the original singal box made by "eurotrash".

8252267845_40d9912a69_c.jpg

My version has a stone basement and an architecture with arches ...enjoy the few pics :classic:

signal-box-01.jpg

signal-box-02.jpg

signal-box-03.jpg

signal-box-04.jpg

signal-box-05.jpg

signal-box-06.jpg

signal-box-07.jpg

signal-box-08.jpg

signal-box-09.jpg

signal-box-10.jpg

signal-box-11.jpg

signal-box-12.jpg

signal-box-13.jpg

signal-box-14.jpg

signal-box-15.jpg

...coming soon a new BR... :sweet:

That's a lot of levers! :laugh: but it looks great! Simple and clean design which works really well, would look splendid beside any railway line :classic:

Happy building :laugh:

So many choices of which way to send the train, lets hope they do not send the train down the wrong track!

Very nice example of the old signal boxes

nice one!

@Hrw-Amen, of course they will not only control switches but also signals (it is a signal box of course ;)) and maybe even level crossings from this post.

The real deal somewhere in Holland:

SHM%20Hoorn-Medemblik%20in%20seinhuis.JPG

Great job, man. It looks very snug inside, but I bet that's how your signalmen like it. I can't wait to see the BR engine you're making with it. Keep on brickin'!

Whoa! That's a lot of switches! I could never work there with so many things to keep track of!

I like the green/tan colour scheme, it always looks really good. I think that this would be a perfect fit for an emerald night layout!

Great MOD of an already good MOC.

And I am not the only one that got dazzled by all those levers. But Maybe you can use some different colours for them similar to the picture JopieK showed.

Other than that: Nice work!

Great MOD of an already good MOC.

And I am not the only one that got dazzled by all those levers. But Maybe you can use some different colours for them similar to the picture JopieK showed.

Other than that: Nice work!

Thanks again for the warm welcome, and for the nice hint about using different colours! :sweet::thumbup:

A simple but realistic signal tower with nice colour scheme, though the best thing is the presentation on the first pic with natural background. It makes it looks like a real one. :classic:

Well done!

...coming soon a new BR... :sweet:

Lovely - have you ever had a big layout with all the nice MOCs posted here? Would love to see pictures!

Btw, I did see you last comment...