Would like to show you my smallest MOC that was parked on my table for a year and a half now. About a month ago MajklSpajkl saw it on our local exhibition and was thrilled :) He told me that I have to show this little monster here. So here it is :)

Actually it's nothing special except that is tiny and can be played with.

TMR_001_zpsgncxkbko.jpg

TMR_003_zpstjhqye1f.jpg

TMR_002_zps4pdqeoip.jpg

Regards

Edited by Skandinavc FH

I like it. Micro Technic builds are great fun. And there's a little spring-less 'suspension' here, right?

Looks very cool! Strangely enough, building this tiny is deceptively tricky. I agree that a quick competition could be very fun at this scale! Could be a scale suitable for a Christmas tree decoration :)

The only two models I keep built is a 4 part micro tank and 8 part micro car. 15mm each. Love it!

Gorgeous :wub:

Could be a competition: Microbuild <20 pieces with at least one technic funcion...

+1000

Hah! Finally!!! :-) This one really took my shoes off, or to be honest, it amnost got me on my knees, driving it like a 5 year old :-D

The only thing bothering me is, that I STILL haven't took the time to build me a couple of those :-( They sure will make some domestic issues among me and my kids :-) I hope you understand that I must brag that Skandinavc let me inspect all of this tinies details :-P I assure you guys, this dude has a lot of unrevealed gems in micro/mini section.

I assure you guys, this dude has a lot of unrevealed gems in micro/mini section.

WHERE?! :laugh: :laugh:

WHERE?! :laugh: :laugh:

Ok let me rephrase myself to be more clear : He is an excelent builder of models in micro/mini scale (of those models)! :wink: I hope this doesn't leave any room for double meaning Kman860 :blush:

Ok let me rephrase myself to be more clear : He is an excelent builder of models in micro/mini scale (of those models)! :wink: I hope this doesn't leave any room for double meaning Kman860 :blush:

I knew what you meant :sweet: :sweet: I was just kidding, but if he ever publishes them I'd love to take a look :grin: :grin:

Hah! Finally!!! :-) This one really took my shoes off, or to be honest, it amnost got me on my knees, driving it like a 5 year old :-D

The only thing bothering me is, that I STILL haven't took the time to build me a couple of those :-( They sure will make some domestic issues among me and my kids :-) I hope you understand that I must brag that Skandinavc let me inspect all of this tinies details :-P I assure you guys, this dude has a lot of unrevealed gems in micro/mini section.

Hehe, I was waiting for this reaction ;) You really looked like a 5 year old looking at it in Ljubljana, too bad I didn't take any picture :D

Well, there are some new MOCs still waiting to be photographed. Older MOCs will be posted gradually ;)

Hehe, I was waiting for this reaction ;) You really looked like a 5 year old looking at it in Ljubljana, too bad I didn't take any picture :D

Well, there are some new MOCs still waiting to be photographed. Older MOCs will be posted gradually ;)

I can't wait to see them :sweet: :sweet:

No surprise here, I am 5 year old boy :-) The truth is I have some problems with facial hair, so people often think I'm an actual adult.

Guess what, I built it last night, it really is cute little cricket :-)

Best regards,

Miha

I love tiny models! Although my favorite scale for models is from the 43.2? (vw bus wheels) to 62.4 wheels, I find this tiny roadster to be really cool. The more compact a model is while retaining functionality, the better it is , IMO