7 members have voted

1. 1. Vote your opinion on this set

• Poor
    • Below Average
    • Average
    • Above Average
    • Outstanding

indexed.gif

Well after 3 long weeks my 8033 GGS mini arrived today :sweet: I can't complain to much, for the delay in shipping he sent me 2! :grin:

Opening the small bag the 44 parts drop out and it is time to build :classic:

img_2753.jpg

The ship starting to take shape.

img_2754.jpg

Almost complete

img_2755.jpg

The finished Starfighter

img_2756.jpg

img_2757.jpg

img_2758.jpg

And the left over parts.

img_2759.jpg

Well there it is the last mini till the next Brickmaster AT-TE.

I really like this little set and the whole design is almost completely SNOT too. Something of a first for a mini set. :classic:

Was this little set worth all the price i paid and the waiting for it to arrive from the USA?

Come on this is lego, of course it was :grin:

Edited by KimT

I grabbed this and the mini V-19 from Target, and I like them both a lot. I hope you guys in Europe get the chance to snap up both of these sets at retail.

Looks sweet, I'm hoping to get this sometime, although i am totally baffled, 44 pieces and 5, 5 left over pieces?. :wacko:

Mine arrived today aswell! :tongue:

Nice review, it's a good little set. I really like this mini, but i doubt they'll come over to NZ (hence i already imported mine)

Does anyone know where i can get the 8028 Tie Fighter? I don't know anyone exept mutley that has one :sceptic:

Thanks Mutley.

I've just gotten this in the mail myself and I must say that this is one of the better minis around.

Review has been added to the index :thumbup:

Does anyone know where i can get the 8028 Tie Fighter? I don't know anyone exept mutley that has one :sceptic:

A bit of topic but there 3 sellers on BL who have them, but for sky high prices. All of them accept PayPal but the UK sellers have lots more feedback.

I did not think you would be intersted in the other seller who blatantly just bought the parts to sell as the set.

A bit of topic but there 3 sellers on BL who have them, but for sky high prices. All of them accept PayPal but the UK sellers have lots more feedback.

I did not think you would be intersted in the other seller who blatantly just bought the parts to sell as the set.

Wow, i completely forgot about this topic...

But thanks for the reply! :classic:

Yeah, not quite willing to pay that much :sceptic:

I was even hesitant at $12.50 (was about to tho - before i saw 'no paypal' :hmpf_bad: )