Leo604

American Football

It seems the last thread got lost in the server transfer, so here it goes again.

NIKE-NFL-New-Uniforms-2012.jpg

ncaapreview2012.jpg

Been a big fan of the Cincinnati Bengals and LSU Tigers for a couple years now. Bengals are off to a good start at 3-2, while I was rather disappointed with the loss by LSU to Florida last week but hopefully they can pull off a win against South Carolina tonight.

Patriots, I don't care to much about College ball, but I do like Notre Dame.

Hopefully they make it to the playoffs again. Who knows though, they'd better not loose any more games.

Patriots, I don't care to much about College ball, but I do like Notre Dame.

Hopefully they make it to the playoffs again. Who knows though, they'd better not loose any more games.

Considering their running game (which is awesome) and the somewhat improving defense, I think at least a first-round bye is a reasonable goal. Another 13-3 record could be pushing it though, so I think they'll end up 11-5, 12-4.

Also have Wes Welker and Gronk in one of my fantasy leagues, so that's another motivation for me hoping the Pats do well.

Considering their running game (which is awesome) and the somewhat improving defense, I think at least a first-round bye is a reasonable goal. Another 13-3 record could be pushing it though, so I think they'll end up 11-5, 12-4.

Also have Wes Welker and Gronk in one of my fantasy leagues, so that's another motivation for me hoping the Pats do well.

Yeah I think we'll probably get something like that. Seeing as they lost yesterday. Who knows what they'll be like once Brady retires. Have to go seem him play before then.

I've got Gronk too, always over-achieves. :grin: Maybe we should do a EB FFL. That would be fun.

Yeah I think we'll probably get something like that. Seeing as they lost yesterday. Who knows what they'll be like once Brady retires. Have to go seem him play before then.

I've got Gronk too, always over-achieves. :grin: Maybe we should do a EB FFL. That would be fun.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind doing that; way too much time on my minds anyways. Too bad I didn't start this thread earlier, otherwise we could've had it up and running before the season started. :/

*sigh* I suppose I'll admit my choices again...

For college, it's Arkansas. Woo Pig, even if we do suck this year.

For NFL, it's the Kansas City Chiefs. They suck even more than the Hogs this year, but I'm a true fan.

For me, it's Packers and Badgers. The Packers had a great win yesterday and would be 4-2-0 if it wasn't for that ONE call.

For NFL, it's the Kansas City Chiefs. They suck even more than the Hogs this year, but I'm a true fan.

Ouch tough football year for you...

Ouch tough football year for you...

Indeed... Arkansas needs a new coach, and Kansas City needs a new quarterback. I'm hoping with all my football-fandom that Tyler Wilson (Arkansas' quarterback) gets drafted to the Chiefs next year.

The way the Chiefs are playing you guys will be able to have your pick of ALL the quarterbacks coming out in the draft!

Oh, low blow! :rofl: But unfortunately true... :cry_sad:

Sorry had to go for it! Every team has a down year, but honestly I thought the Chiefs would take that division this year! Cassel just has no arm :def_shrug:

Cassel just has no arm :def_shrug:

That's true, and Quinn isn't any better. It's definitely time for a new quarterback. Tyler Wilson may not be having a great year, but I'd honestly chalk that up to the coach instead of his ability. Wilson's a great quarterback, and I think he's better than Cassel or Quinn. The Chiefs need to draft him.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind doing that; way too much time on my minds anyways. Too bad I didn't start this thread earlier, otherwise we could've had it up and running before the season started. :/

I'm doing it with some friends for the first time this year. And I stink, 2-4. I did get a few nice players though. I actually thought about starting one myself! :laugh:

Don't even get me started; I went to Auburn for my undergrad, one of the few SEC teams that are doing worse. I'm usually not the one clamoring to fire coaches after one bad season, but this looks like it's gonna be one epically bad season. :sceptic: I went to Michigan for grad school, and they're doing decent; as long as they beat Ohio State and ruin their chances at something big I'll be happy.

I'm doing it with some friends for the first time this year. And I stink, 2-4. I did get a few nice players though. I actually thought about starting one myself! :laugh:

This is my 3rd year in the same league.

Results:

1st-year- 9th out of 10

2nd-year- 2nd out of 12 (lost in the championship)

3rd-year - Record 4-2 at the moment (had a horrible draft due to connectivity)

I could easily be 5-1 but there was a couple of games that I shouldn't have won.

My main team is the Nebraska Cornhuskers. We're kind of mediocre lately, but not terrible. Hopefully we can get a bit better in the future so that we can get to BCS bowls again. Not sure if we need a new coach, or if the coach can get it done with some changes.

I also like the Oregon State Beavers, as I lived there for a few years. They are actually quite good so far this year; ranked in the top 10 at the moment.

Not a huge NFL fan, since there aren't any teams around here. I usually just hope for a new team to win every year. :grin:

Wow, this thread turned out better than I thought. Usually when I post something like this people who reply barely watch college. XD

NY Giants played great against 49ers on sunday, I hope they keep the pace.

Against the Redskins this week? I certainly hope so.

Next year we should really get a EB Fantasy League together for those of us who are serious about playing! I have had my own league now for two years so would be more than happy to put another one together!

As for records currently I am 5-1 and sitting atop the league! Percy Harvin is where its at in PPR leagues! :wink: